Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: horsforthmariner, January 31, 2018, 11:35am
Were 22/1 to get relegated with SkyBet. Now I'd be devastated if we went down but if we persist with Slade it's almost a given. At least lets make some money out of misery. On a more salient point if we do force down the odds it's another stick to beat Fenty with to sack this numpty.
Posted by: topuphere666, January 31, 2018, 11:37am; Reply: 1
That’s almost halved from 40:1
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 31, 2018, 11:57am; Reply: 2
Yeovil were 7/5 to win last night!
Posted by: GrimRob, January 31, 2018, 11:59am; Reply: 3
I ran the rest of the season through the calculator and got us to do down for the first time. I had us get one win and a few draws I think

I think 3 wins is all we need though, the cut-off point is well below 50 this year.

https://thefishy.co.uk/football-calculator.php

18     Forest Green     46     -20     48
19     Chesterfield     46     -23     46
20     Yeovil     46     -16     45
21     Morecambe     46     -19     44
22     Barnet     46     -17     42
23     Grimsby     46     -31     41
24     Crewe     46     -25     40
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, January 31, 2018, 12:23pm; Reply: 4
What are the odds on staying up plus a managerial change double out of a rare moment of positivity?
Posted by: ginnywings, January 31, 2018, 12:32pm; Reply: 5
It's frightening the speed it is happening. Three weeks ago we had the club statement saying we were 13 points above the relegation zone. It's now 9 points and FGR have 2 games in hand. We are losing regularly to teams around us and now you're saying that the calculator has us possibly relegated for the first time. Bookies odds are dropping and the quality signings  we were promised are anything but. Our best keeper is crocked and the only midfielder we have capable of scoring is out for thee games. We don't even have another centre back for Saturday should Collins or Clarke get injured. There is just no light at the end of the tunnel.
Posted by: friskneymariner, January 31, 2018, 12:43pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from ginnywings
It's frightening the speed it is happening. Three weeks ago we had the club statement saying we were 13 points above the relegation zone. It's now 9 points and FGR have 2 games in hand. We are losing regularly to teams around us and now you're saying that the calculator has us possibly relegated for the first time. Bookies odds are dropping and the quality signings  we were promised are anything but. Our best keeper is crocked and the only midfielder we have capable of scoring is out for thee games. We don't even have another centre back for Saturday should Collins or Clarke get injured. There is just no light at the end of the tunnel.

It has been happening since August,the odd successive wins were merely papering over the cracks.
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 9:18pm