Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: Gainsbro_Mariner, January 30, 2018, 11:45pm
Lots of feelings around tonight ? But what would be everybodies perfect solution? Do we get rid of Slade now and quickly appoint the best applicant from a perhaps rushed recruitment process ? Do we ride it out with Slade and hope we stay up then replace him in the summer with perhaps a better standard of Manager than we could get today ?

Or perhaps do we call up Buckley and Macca and give them interim positions until we can bring in a replacement ? Do we find it Moore / Wood / Warrington etc in a similar role ? Fenty and Slade go perhaps and we are hit with a excrement storm of uncertainty ? So what would you boys prefer ?
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 30, 2018, 11:46pm; Reply: 1
We missed the boat on this weeks if not months ago, and sadly, I can only see us going down, and going down without a whimper at that.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 30, 2018, 11:52pm; Reply: 2
Past caring to be honest. What i do know is that based on previous experience, whatever we do will more than likely be the wrong option.
Posted by: arryarryarry, January 31, 2018, 2:51am; Reply: 3
Sack Slade now and place Dave Moore or Neil Woods in temporary charge ?

You're having a frigging laugh, surely?
Posted by: Mendonca1995, January 31, 2018, 6:33am; Reply: 4
Quoted from arryarryarry
Sack Slade now and place Dave Moore or Neil Woods in temporary charge ?

You're having a frigging laugh, surely?

Totally agree how on earth can some people on here want Neil woods in charge f*c@ing unbelievable !!!!
Posted by: Gainsbro_Mariner, January 31, 2018, 7:45am; Reply: 5
It’s an option isn’t it ? Not saying I would choose that ? But it’s one of the options we could make and it isn’t any more absurd as keeping Slade on until the end of the season for example.
Posted by: TAGG, January 31, 2018, 7:51am; Reply: 6
Where is the option get rid of the whole rotten lot of em, administration and start again.
Posted by: RoboCod, January 31, 2018, 7:55am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Gainsbro_Mariner
It’s an option isn’t it ? Not saying I would choose that ? But it’s one of the options we could make and it isn’t any more absurd as keeping Slade on until the end of the season for example.

Dave Moore, yes. A decent choice. Neil Woods, never. I can't tick a box with Moore OR Woods.

Like Ginny, I don't have the energy to devote to this charade anymore, zero faith in the chief and his assistants and their decisions.
A love for the Mariners right now is a burden, nothing more.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 6:49pm