Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 30, 2018, 1:24pm
He has to go !

First of all I'm not wanting us to lose tonight but IF we lose tonight then slade has to go , no question.

The truth of the matter is it just cannot go on and the last little hope John and the board had that Russell was the man would be all but gone surely.

If we win then he survives another week but the fans are not at all happy with the whole goings on and our lack of ambition from top to bottom .

It's all just so flat right now .
Posted by: psgmariner, January 30, 2018, 1:28pm; Reply: 1
I agree a loss tonight should mean Slade goes but I honestly can't see it happening. The time to do it was Christmas so that the new man or woman had the window to change the squad.
Posted by: cmackenzie4, January 30, 2018, 1:30pm; Reply: 2
I think if we don’t get a minimum 4 points from the next 2 games (Yeovil and Cheltenham) then he must surely be sacked.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 30, 2018, 1:32pm; Reply: 3

We appear to have many threads running at the moment with the same theme. 😂
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 30, 2018, 1:32pm; Reply: 4
Agreed can understand not pulling the pin after Saturday with this game being so close but we can't continue with this
Posted by: buckstown, January 30, 2018, 1:42pm; Reply: 5
Only a football club with it's head up its backside would consider sacking a manager the day before the window closes after allowing him to bring two season long loans in.
Done deal then!!
Posted by: Cloudy, January 30, 2018, 1:59pm; Reply: 6
Nah, if we were to lose both the forthcoming games then i think he would be sacked but i expect us to win at least one of them (for ever the optimist!)
Posted by: 1mickylyons, January 30, 2018, 2:03pm; Reply: 7
He will be here til May :'(
Posted by: 1542 (Guest), January 30, 2018, 2:04pm; Reply: 8
Points aside, I want him gone!! He is awful and the style of play will drive people away from BP for next season. All this balderdash about Marquis Signings during this window????!!!

Maybe they are just referring to the departure of Sam Jones and Siriki Dembele??!! Wonder if they have travelled?

Also notice that there appears to be a Players ‘Twitter silence’ as there is very little across social media!!! Maybe JF has enforced this rule with his iron fist!!
Posted by: OneLove, January 30, 2018, 3:35pm; Reply: 9
He could take us down and still be here, afraid to say this goon isn't going anywhere.
Posted by: golfer, January 30, 2018, 3:37pm; Reply: 10
[quote=1542]Points aside, I want him gone!! He is awful and the style of play will drive people away from BP for next season. All this balderdash about Marquis Signings during this window????!!!

Didn't know Marquis was still playing after he left West Ham. Surely he's about 45 now.  :)
Posted by: lobsterpot, January 30, 2018, 3:37pm; Reply: 11
As far as i'm aware Dembele HAS NOT travelled with the team today
Posted by: golfer, January 30, 2018, 3:40pm; Reply: 12
INJURED !         P.S. Playing for Shrewsbury Saturday
Posted by: Cloudy, January 30, 2018, 3:53pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from golfer
INJURED !         P.S. Playing for Shrewsbury Northampton Saturday

;)
Posted by: LH, January 30, 2018, 4:22pm; Reply: 14
Just 12 on Terry’s bus going down to Yeovil this afternoon according to Twitter.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 30, 2018, 4:42pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from LH
Just 12 on Terry’s bus going down to Yeovil this afternoon according to Twitter.

Hopefully the Twelve Apostles going for the last supper of Slade.
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 30, 2018, 4:45pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from LH

Mini bus today then,

Terry will have a taxi for the next away game.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, January 30, 2018, 4:56pm; Reply: 17
Never thought about getting picked up on the way down.

Quite possibly because I can't be ar5ed to fork out cash to watch it
Posted by: Les Brechin, January 30, 2018, 5:27pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from LH

Could be a sub 100 away following tonight. I don't think we've had a league following that low for many a year.

Total respect for every Town fan who goes tonight.
Posted by: toontown, January 30, 2018, 6:52pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from psgmariner
I agree a loss tonight should mean Slade goes but I honestly can't see it happening. The time to do it was Christmas so that the new man or woman had the window to change the squad.

how very PC
Posted by: forza ivano, January 30, 2018, 6:56pm; Reply: 20
I really can't see him going even if we got dicked (deadline day tomorrow is a major factor) and in fact I've got a horrible feeling he'd survive even if we lost to Cheltenham.
We're doomed, I tell you, we're doomed!!
Posted by: rancido, January 30, 2018, 7:35pm; Reply: 21
Lose tonight and I think the gate on Saturday will be below 3,000.
Posted by: kevikov, January 30, 2018, 7:43pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from forza ivano
I really can't see him going even if we got dicked (deadline day tomorrow is a major factor) and in fact I've got a horrible feeling he'd survive even if we lost to Cheltenham.
We're doomed, I tell you, we're doomed!!

I agree. Sadly.

Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 1:56pm