Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: OneLove, January 28, 2018, 12:20pm
For the umpteenth time its been suggested we need to voice our concerns for our dwindling club by either pulling a fans forum with Fenty, Slade and Co or demo outside the Findus to get truthful answers. Its ok us not turning up to games but nothing seems to be getting over to Fenty that this blokes going to take us down to non league again and now that gap is getting closer and closer. 9 points! Lets make a stand for ourselves for once!

No doubt it'll get rubbished by folk on here  as daft  :(
Posted by: forza ivano, January 28, 2018, 12:21pm; Reply: 1
Absolute rubbish. You're daft ;)
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 28, 2018, 1:58pm; Reply: 2
If we lose to Cheatenham you'll have to get as many people outside the boardroom after the game and start chanting Slade out, people will more than likely join in as the Slade out chants are coming from all over the ground now.
Posted by: Mallyner, January 28, 2018, 3:07pm; Reply: 3
Doesn't he usually leave after Cheltenham anyway?  :)
Posted by: Ipswin, January 28, 2018, 4:33pm; Reply: 4
If losing to Cheltenham means Slade goes then for the first time ever I really hope we get stuffed 4 or 5 nil would be nice
Posted by: Bentley, January 28, 2018, 6:02pm; Reply: 5
Well said ipswin. In fact I hope Yeovil beat us 10 nil slade gets sacked one game sooner.
Posted by: chaos33, January 28, 2018, 6:08pm; Reply: 6
I don't want to lose to that vile Cheltenham shower under any circumstances. I actually hope we get a result at Yeovil, beat Cheltenham and then Slade turns it round - we play some more attractive, more attack minded football and pick up plenty of points to finish well. I think Slade should have been sacked before now but he hasn't, so I'd prefer to hope he and the team change and turn things round.
It will still leave problems, big problems, but we'll be out of danger and the timing will be better in terms of deciding what we want for next season.
Posted by: oochiad, January 28, 2018, 6:36pm; Reply: 7
Well said Chaos. This thought of wanting us to lose is ridiculous. We do have some good players and have been playing well in periods. Confidence in low but we have enough quality to turn around. Yes Slade probably should of gone by now but he hasn’t which must tell us something. He’s not going anywhere at the moment so we need to suppport the team and I’m ever hopeful the results will turn in our favour.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 8:22am