Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Freemoash88, January 28, 2018, 10:14am
Not sure if the young lad reads this but just wanted to say you gave a good performance yesterday your kicking distribution was great and on one occasion you might of got an assist with that long kick down to Vernam who went through on goal. You pulled off a couple of good saves and that save from the free kick where you tipped it onto the bar was top class. It wasn't your fault there players was more alert.

Keep it up lad your doing great don't let your head drop.

UTM
Posted by: RoboCod, January 28, 2018, 10:42am; Reply: 1
Sounded unlucky for the goal, a predatory striker will usually gobble up a parry like that. One piece of misfortune pales against the umpteen missed chances by our strikers over the last few months.

The 'nil' part of our results shows where the real problem is.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, January 28, 2018, 2:55pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from RoboCod
Sounded unlucky for the goal, a predatory striker will usually gobble up a parry like that. One piece of misfortune pales against the umpteen missed chances by our strikers over the last few months.

The 'nil' part of our results shows where the real problem is.

The midfield?  ;)
Posted by: lukeo, January 28, 2018, 3:49pm; Reply: 3
What's this? A positive thread?
Wasn't their but nice to see he had a good game
Posted by: oochiad, January 28, 2018, 3:53pm; Reply: 4
Yes he had a great game, very unlucky with the rebound. About sums us up really, we’re not abad team and with a little bit of luck we such be getting results. It’s fine lines. So frustrating.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 28, 2018, 7:07pm; Reply: 5
Thought the outfield not reacting when he made his save from the free kick let him down, personally I think he deserved better from his team mates.

He's not that tallest but neither was Danny Coyne who (sorry Batchy) is the best perm signing I've seen in goal for Town.    

It's a shame that we have not got say another 9 points in the bag and he could get a run till Macca comes back I assume once fit Keane will come back in.
Posted by: Tommy, January 28, 2018, 8:37pm; Reply: 6
Did what he had to do well enough, but thinking about it he really didn't have that much to do over 90 minutes.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, January 28, 2018, 10:09pm; Reply: 7
Looked a lot more confident as well which was nice to see hope he gets more game time the lad looks to give the ball short and get us going again quickly but when needed has that booming kick beginning to like this young keeper.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 29, 2018, 1:19am; Reply: 8
He did indeed perform very well and deserves a mention, set pieces by a team in form and top of the table are most likely be the game changer, it's just a shame that Sladeball doesn't practice set pieces otherwise we may find a way of unlocking defences too.
Posted by: Grimal, January 29, 2018, 10:50pm; Reply: 9
Young Killip over Keane any day of the week for me. Keep it up young man.
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 5:21pm