Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: ginnywings, January 26, 2018, 12:09am
Sounds more upbeat than last week's pre match.

Still an "over inflated" market for players coming in. Still not much interest in our players from other clubs, so not much surprise there and all clubs still "spinning plates" in their transfer dealings. Not worried about us being nearer the bottom than the top now and still saying a couple of back to back wins will see us moving up the league. Just the slight problem of getting those wins though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05w1pbw
Posted by: ivanosandwich, January 26, 2018, 1:33pm; Reply: 1
When he was a teacher, was it English or Science?

At 4:50, he says that Luton are "not inflammable".

Let's hope they crash and burn tomorrow.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, January 26, 2018, 1:34pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from ginnywings
Sounds more upbeat than last week's pre match.

Still an "over inflated" market for players coming in. Still not much interest in our players from other clubs, so not much surprise there and all clubs still "spinning plates" in their transfer dealings. Not worried about us being nearer the bottom than the top now and still saying a couple of back to back wins will see us moving up the league. Just the slight problem of getting those wins though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05w1pbw

I guess it's better that he keeps the "glass half-full" approach going but he must know we're at risk of getting caught up in the relegation battle even if he won't admit it

As for those wins being a slight problem....I wish it were. I'd argue that we'll struggle to get a win in the next two games and then we have Cheltenham next Saturday so that's going to be "challenging"

If we fail to win in any of those games, it will mean 11 games since we scraped the 3 points against FGR.... practically a quarter of a season without a win will be very concerning  :-/
Posted by: TAGG, January 26, 2018, 10:00pm; Reply: 3
Well putting it lake that Russ 6-0 win for the Mariners 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Posted by: chaos33, January 26, 2018, 10:09pm; Reply: 4
'Inflammable'?!? Dear oh dear....

Load of cobblers that interview
Posted by: Zmariner, January 26, 2018, 10:13pm; Reply: 5
No problem with the interview, this is simply a results business and after three home defeats a draw is the minimum that I expect. Utm
Posted by: chaos33, January 26, 2018, 10:15pm; Reply: 6
Just rambling, cliched b0ll0cks that doesn't really say anything
Print page generated: May 4, 2024, 4:11am