Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 17, 2018, 10:18pm
Anyone at The Bradley tonight?

Felt really despondent about football after the last few home games so went along to The Bradley. 2-0 down at half time against Tadcaster Albion and I was still despondent but their comeback in the last 15 minutes to win 3-2 was great with Danny North netting the winner deep into added time.  The way they dug in at the end showed what happens when there is a great team spirit and players play for their manager! Just a shame Russell wasn't there to learn a few tips.

Clee now play non-league giants South Shields in the next round!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 17, 2018, 10:45pm; Reply: 1
Nice one.
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, January 17, 2018, 11:11pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Anyone at The Bradley tonight?

Felt really despondent about football after the last few home games so went along to The Bradley. 2-0 down at half time against Tadcaster Albion and I was still despondent but their comeback in the last 15 minutes to win 3-2 was great with Danny North netting the winner deep into added time.  The way they dug in at the end showed what happens when there is a great team spirit and players play for their manager! Just a shame Russell wasn't there to learn a few tips.

Clee now play non-league giants South Shields in the next round!

Basically the Johnstones Paint Trophy for EvoStik level and below.

That cup is absolutely pathetic.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, January 17, 2018, 11:14pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from AndyDarloFC

Basically the Johnstones Paint Trophy for EvoStik level and below.

That cup is absolutely pathetic.

Steve Harvey’s got his eye on it to enter prem u23 teams so don’t slag it off or try to bully fans to boycott it ok ?
Posted by: Abdul19, January 18, 2018, 12:07am; Reply: 4
I didn't know Tom Corner played for Tadcaster (although not tonight)
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 18, 2018, 7:43am; Reply: 5
After watching South Shields tear them apart at Wembley I don’t have a lot of hope for them
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 18, 2018, 7:02pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
After watching South Shields tear them apart at Wembley I don’t have a lot of hope for them

Clee have had a bit of a refresh of the squad since then though. I think.
Posted by: Welwynmariner, January 18, 2018, 9:11pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

South Shields could make a good fist of the National League North given their support
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, January 18, 2018, 10:01pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Welwynmariner

South Shields could make a good fist of the National League North given their support

They'll be in the Conference National soon enough, they've got some very good players the means of getting even better if/when needed.
Posted by: lobsterpot, January 19, 2018, 2:34pm; Reply: 9
Altho they have been knocked off top spot in their league by Maxi Wright's Scarboro' !
Posted by: Tangerine Chris, January 19, 2018, 3:48pm; Reply: 10
What are their prices this season?
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 7:09pm