Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 16, 2018, 11:50am
Just had a txt from a Luton supporting mate who was asking me about the remembering the past day against Luton wearing retro shirts etc.
It's all linked to Matt Tees and dementia.  I've just had a look on their message board (Luton Outlaws) and they still have Kristine down as their point of contact for the GTFC SLO.
This is on a link that's posted today. !!!!

Absolutely gutted that I won't be there against Luton (unless Slade has gone), to honour a genuine Town Legend.
Can anyone in the know let me know if they are raising money etc as I am more than happy to donate what I would have paid for the match.
I would encourage anyone else giving the game a miss to do the same.  A great gesture for a great man.  
Posted by: Teesknees, January 16, 2018, 3:05pm; Reply: 1
At the time of the TV show with Alan Shearer the Charlton fans also talking about raising money for Matt, not sure what happened with that! It seemed to die a death!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 16, 2018, 9:52pm; Reply: 2
Maybe CA can re-release their Matt Tees-shirts and donate the profits to a suitable cause.

Only in a colour better than yellow. Though I suppose as far as GTFC, LTFC and CAFC go it at least has the merits of being neutral.  ;)
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 11:22pm