Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 16, 2018, 9:33am

Just noticed.......

GTFC Reserves are back in Central League action on Tuesday afternoon when they travel to Hartlepool  (1pm kick-off).

Posted by: Abdul19, January 16, 2018, 11:11am; Reply: 1
Hope we go to the right ground this time
Posted by: Cloudy, January 16, 2018, 4:24pm; Reply: 2
Basically we played the full youth team, despite having a huge squad of full time pro's.

No game time for the like of Sean Mac, Kelly Hooper, Caldwell Sawyer etc etc.

Strange but then again I think we should stop trying to read into thins where GTFC are concerned
Posted by: moosey_club, January 16, 2018, 4:41pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Cloudy
Basically we played the full youth team, despite having a huge squad of full time pro's.

No game time for the like of Sean Mac, Kelly Hooper, Caldwell Sawyer etc etc.

Strange but then again I think we should stop trying to read into thins where GTFC are concerned

Must be that Russell is going to play all those fringe players on Saturday then to replace the losing players who have turned out in the last 4....Radio Humberside ...2pm Saturday...

"Over to JT at Colchester who has the team news......erh well yes good afternoon and i can tell you there are 16 changes to last weeks team, in comes.., Returning from injury McKeown, Keeble,  Clifton, Clement, Asante, McAllister, Kelly, Cardwell, Powles, Wright recalled from loan and new signing Robbie Fowler up front ...  ;D
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, January 16, 2018, 5:29pm; Reply: 4
I assumed that without even Clifton playing we must have a behind closed doors friendly arranged, however, with more thought there is no need to close the doors at present!!!
Posted by: monkeyboy, January 16, 2018, 6:51pm; Reply: 5
any score
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 16, 2018, 7:06pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from monkeyboy
any score

Lost 2-1

Brandon Buckley scored the Town goal.

Town:   Battersby, McMillan, Jameson, Powles, Keeble (c), Curran, Saunders, Richardson, Buckley, Slater, Ryhs-Paul-Jones.

Subs:   Pollack, Burrell, Sesay.
Posted by: Garth, January 17, 2018, 4:58pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56
I assumed that without even Clifton playing we must have a behind closed doors friendly arranged, however, with more[b] thought there is no need to close the doors at present!!!

Agree I went twenty minutes early on Saturday,  glad they were open
Posted by: dicko995, January 17, 2018, 5:06pm; Reply: 8
Why wasn't there any game time for those sidelined or on the bench, it doesn't help when we have 1st team players who haven't played for a while not getting fit in reserve matches, I thought it would of brought them on a bit more to vy for contention, maybe I'm deluded too thinking that, somebody sack me.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 4:58am