Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Bentley, January 14, 2018, 5:57pm
We will no doubt in my mind lose at Colchester 3 nil. Then the home game against Luton no bums on seats and the biggest banner flag whatever slade out written all over it. I promise you all now slade gone simple as that. Majority  wins every time thoughts plz

Posted by: davmariner, January 14, 2018, 6:05pm; Reply: 1
As I said on another thread, only way to affect change is to not go and save your money. Hit Fenty where it hurts and force him to get rid of Slade which in the long run could well save us from the drop. Understandably a few will be uneasy at depriving the club of money, so save it up and spend it after Slade has been given the boot.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 14, 2018, 6:13pm; Reply: 2

I'm losing track of how many Slade out threads there is now  [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4chsmu1.gif[/img]
Posted by: fleabag1970, January 14, 2018, 6:18pm; Reply: 3
I've been saying for months . The best form of protest is not to go . If you protest inside or out side the ground it gives the hierarchy the chance to call you thugs , bullies , hooligans etc . Just stay away . It must be working because loads of fentys mates have turned up on here to try and baffle us with facts
Posted by: hheh2, January 14, 2018, 6:22pm; Reply: 4
Mike Phelan still in the area?
Posted by: Ipswin, January 14, 2018, 6:33pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Bentley
We will no doubt in my mind lose at Colchester 3 nil. Then the home game against Luton no bums on seats and the biggest banner flag whatever slade out written all over it. I promise you all now slade gone simple as that. Majority  wins every time thoughts plz

I agree we will get stuffed at Colchester - I wonder how many will travel but protests per se are a waste of time Fenty is too thick or obstinate or both to be swayed by banners.

Empty seats might work eventually but not until the next season ticket sales flop and I think Slade will be gone by then anyway. Fenty will keep him until the end of the season just to prove a point and then to show he is the boss he'll sack him. Thats the sort of perverted senseless thinking that inhabits the board room at BP
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 7:02pm