Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Numanoid, January 14, 2018, 4:54pm
Listen, it's obvious, for sure isn't it?all this negative vibe doesn't do us any favours at all does it ?all it does is help the opposition. If slade doesn't get the sack then so be it WE need to support the team so we don't get relegated  (hopefully fingers crossed)I feel none of the team want a  relegation on their CV do they? Come on folks before it's too late let's support our TEAM not Fenty not slade but Grimsby Town F.C. U.T.M.
Posted by: ginnywings, January 14, 2018, 5:15pm; Reply: 1
I do support the team and did so yesterday.

Don't really know what the fans can do to help. They only react to what they see on the pitch and when that is defeat after defeat and no goals.......
Posted by: GrimRob, January 14, 2018, 5:19pm; Reply: 2
Back them in the stadia by all means, but what else is a forum for but to discuss the shortcomings of the team? And the people who are employed to organise the team? And the people whose job it is to select the organisers?
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 14, 2018, 5:23pm; Reply: 3
Sorry but ain't going until egg head has gone.

Call me what you want I don't care but this club ain't getting a penny off me until egg head is sacked.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 14, 2018, 5:39pm; Reply: 4
Sorry, our season tickets are more of a burden than a pleasure at present. I dread going, there's a deathly, toxic feel which has not been caused by the fans, probably not by the players but by the manager and the people who set the budget. The fans forum told me all I need to know about the future of GTFC and the people running it.
Posted by: davmariner, January 14, 2018, 5:49pm; Reply: 5
The only way fans can affect change is by not turning up. Attendances will drop as will income. Fenty will have no choice but to act.
Posted by: OneLove, January 14, 2018, 6:43pm; Reply: 6
nah not for me.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 14, 2018, 7:02pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Numanoid
Listen, it's obvious, for sure isn't it?all this negative vibe doesn't do us any favours at all does it ?all it does is help the opposition. If slade doesn't get the sack then so be it WE need to support the team so we don't get relegated  (hopefully fingers crossed)I feel none of the team want a  relegation on their CV do they? Come on folks before it's too late let's support our TEAM not Fenty not slade but Grimsby Town F.C. U.T.M.

Every Town fan wants us to do well and compete but we can't influence the style of play or determination of the players to win. The new loanee Vernum showed more effort and determination in the first 10 minutes than some of the players have shown over the last 4 games.

People have had enough of lackluster performances were the players don't seem that bothered and the away support has numbered less than 100. Fenty and Slade have dictated the style of play and players performances, so they both should be forced out of the club, as it stands we are only going in one direction and happy clapping isn't going to make things better.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 14, 2018, 7:28pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from ginnywings
I do support the team and did so yesterday.

Don't really know what the fans can do to help. They only react to what they see on the pitch and when that is defeat after defeat and no goals.......

Not booing the players back on for the 2nd half like some did versus Morecombe might be a start.

Though I do 100% agree with you

Posted by: Bigdog, January 14, 2018, 8:04pm; Reply: 9
Short term pain, long term gain.. fingers crossed..
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 7:04am