Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: moosey_club, January 13, 2018, 10:25pm
after not getting a penalty decision late on today the delightful Ferguson Jr not only went onto the pitch at full time to berate the ref but also then went onto say in his post match radio interview that the referee's at that level want shooting !!

TOTW

Posted by: Marinerz93, January 13, 2018, 10:26pm; Reply: 1
Father like son.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 13, 2018, 10:27pm; Reply: 2

And in other news.....

Forest Green boss Mark Cooper accused his top scorer Christian Doidge of diving twice in an attempt to win a penalty in their 1-0 defeat at Swindon.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, January 13, 2018, 11:32pm; Reply: 3
felicitations sake.
How many times has anyone on here said things like "I'll kill that girl private".
Stop this PC balderdash and stop it soon.
Sticks and stones...
Posted by: moosey_club, January 13, 2018, 11:55pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from GYinScuntland
felicitations sake.
How many times has anyone on here said things like "I'll kill that girl private".
Stop this PC balderdash and stop it soon.
Sticks and stones...

Difference being he is supposed to be a "professional" football manager, a figure head of his football club.....going on the radio and responding to a question asking him how he thinks refereeing could be improved and saying..shooting them for a start..isnt professional.
Wonder how many decisions they will get from now on ?  ;)
Posted by: GYinScuntland, January 14, 2018, 12:03am; Reply: 5
Quoted from moosey_club

Difference being he is supposed to be a "professional" football manager, a figure head of his football club.....going on the radio and responding to a question asking him how he thinks refereeing could be improved and saying..shooting them for a start..isnt professional.
Wonder how many decisions they will get from now on ?  ;)

Yeah get your point absolutely but off the cuff comments about anything anytime are nowadays always blown out of proportion.
If I was a ref at his next game I'd give him a wink and say "I hope you ain't tooled up you wrong 'un"
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 14, 2018, 8:08am; Reply: 6
Was  working in Peterborough a few years back and attended posh versus Leeds match , I can’t remember the score but what sticks in the memory is the Leeds fans singing .... you’re dads a cuntt and so are you for probably 20 mins it amused me anyway  8)
Print page generated: April 28, 2024, 9:08am