Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 13, 2018, 5:25pm
Please just go , thanks for your effort and it wasn't your fault John fenty gave you the chance you never should have got.

John please act NOW.
Posted by: Sussexmariner, January 13, 2018, 5:27pm; Reply: 1
If Slade is still in charge for the Colchester game next Saturday, I will not be going
Posted by: chaos33, January 13, 2018, 5:29pm; Reply: 2
How did the crowd inside BP react today? Was there any chanting or booing during or after the game?
Posted by: Hagrid, January 13, 2018, 5:32pm; Reply: 3
There was loads of chanting- and a lot aimed at JF in the upper too
Posted by: OllieGTFC, January 13, 2018, 5:32pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from chaos33
How did the crowd inside BP react today? Was there any chanting or booing during or after the game?

Lots of booing, lots of chanting time for the 4th manager to come in, in 2 season
Posted by: denni266, January 13, 2018, 5:35pm; Reply: 5
For slade to still be here on monday  he must be doing fenty`s garden  , washing the brook bond car , cutting his toenails and wiping his crappy behind
Posted by: GYinScuntland, January 13, 2018, 9:14pm; Reply: 6
I hope he stays.
It'll be ace next season, not having to queue for 20 minutes to have a urine in the upper bogs.
Posted by: grimsby pete, January 13, 2018, 9:16pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Sussexmariner
If Slade is still in charge for the Colchester game next Saturday, I will not be going

This
Posted by: Mariner_09, January 13, 2018, 9:40pm; Reply: 8
Me and my Auntie were going to go to Colchester next week but we’ve decided not too on the basis it’s a long, long way and it isn’t worth travelling a long, long way for. Thanks Slade, thanks Fenty. The club I love has driven me to such uninterest that I have decided to not go, which is a big deal for me.
Posted by: sydney, January 13, 2018, 9:51pm; Reply: 9
Me to 09
Proper lifelong fans not bothering JF
RS you seem completely clueless and we are playing crap and with no bite
I don’t want u here anymore
Please go
I fear Boreham Wood Welling etc next season if u stay
We are a reasonably big club poorly run
That statement this week from the board was an insult
I sought of knew we would lose and be crap today
Which if u think about it is low
Come on Town!!
Posted by: 1542 (Guest), January 13, 2018, 10:02pm; Reply: 10
Why wait for the next two defeats?? Colchester and Luton??

Let’s start the transition now and don’t let the Clown buy any more players!!!

One thing I cannot see now is any Pro Slade supporters! It would appear that we are unanimous once more!!

You’ve taken the ‘Mighty’ out of Mariners Russ!!!
Posted by: GrimRob, January 13, 2018, 10:35pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Sussexmariner

The players haven't turned up for weeks now
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), January 13, 2018, 11:29pm; Reply: 12
I knew our goal scoring record isn't great but when we have scored 8 goals since the 18th of October then it really does make me worried. 3 of them were against Swindon, 2 against Barnet. Then one against Forest Green, Mansfield and today.
Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 14, 2018, 12:02am; Reply: 13
At last 5 months on I am allowed to say Slade Out without getting 20 red x s, even though the football and results are no different to then. Where are all the "give him a chance", "team needs to gel", "Hooper and Kelly will be good signings, fans always slate their players when they leave" Slade lovers now. I really do wish I had been wrong but we were warned. :o
Posted by: chipsandgravy, January 14, 2018, 12:05am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Madeleymariner
At last 5 months on I am allowed to say Slade Out without getting 20 red x s, even though the football and results are no different to then. Where are all the "give him a chance", "team needs to gel", "Hooper and Kelly will be good signings, fans always slate their players when they leave" Slade lovers now. I really do wish I had been wrong but we were warned. :o

Have a Horlicks clever boy!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 14, 2018, 4:27am; Reply: 15
Quoted from GYinScuntland
I hope he stays.
It'll be ace next season, not having to queue for 20 minutes to have a urine in the upper bogs.

See Fenty was taking notice of fans at the forum. He’s cleverly arranged for there to be less pressure on facilities at BP and thus improved the match day experience.
Posted by: denni266, January 14, 2018, 6:50am; Reply: 16
Quoted from KingstonMariner

See Fenty was taking notice of fans at the forum. He’s cleverly arranged for there to be less pressure on facilities at BP and thus improved the match day experience.

He has done more than that,, hardly any que in the ticket office , lots of parking spaces close to the ground , less rubbish in the street near maccies.. thats prob cos most rubbish is on the pitch ,, well done mr fenty
Posted by: golfer, January 14, 2018, 7:57am; Reply: 17
Next home match I'll be taking my" Scrabble "--anybody in Upper Findus fancy playing me in second half ?
Posted by: Davec, January 14, 2018, 8:22am; Reply: 18
We could easily find ourselves sucked into a relegation battle, we haven't won in 7 and we've got some really tough games around the corner so this can easily stretch to 11 or 12 games without a win and like 6 defeats in a row, if we continue conceding goals how we have been doing we will be on course to concede 62/63 goals, remember Bristol Rovers went down to the conference when they conceded like 50! And continue scoring how we have been and we won't get 46 goals. I know we look relatively safe now but lose against Colchester on Saturday and Luton the following week and then if Yeovil beat us we could find ourselves only a matter of 3 or 4 points above the drop zone. You may so I am over thinking and being melodramatic but can anybody really see where the next win is coming from and we only scored yesterday by a lucky scuffed shot by Vernam and it was bundled in the net, if we are sucked into a relegation battle, where's the goals coming from to keep us up?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 14, 2018, 8:34am; Reply: 19
We are very poor but I think theirs 2 teams even worse than us hopefully
Print page generated: May 15, 2024, 12:48am