Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 137 (Guest), January 11, 2018, 4:04am
ABUSE REMOVED
Posted by: crusty ole pie, January 11, 2018, 6:53am; Reply: 1
Lovers tiff ?
Posted by: horsforthmariner, January 11, 2018, 10:02am; Reply: 2
Sorry I disagree with this. I quite like Ascend's posts because they provide a counter-narrative to the average Fishy poster. I often don't agree with what he say's but I do think The Fishy would be poorer without this viewpoint.
Posted by: barralad, January 11, 2018, 10:35am; Reply: 3
Quoted from horsforthmariner
Sorry I disagree with this. I quite like Ascend's posts because they provide a counter-narrative to the average Fishy poster. I often don't agree with what he say's but I do think The Fishy would be poorer without this viewpoint.

Couldn't agree more....
Posted by: forza ivano, January 11, 2018, 10:37am; Reply: 4
perhaps we should try and make Horsforth's reasoned argument as post of the week?
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), January 11, 2018, 11:47am; Reply: 5
Quoted from 137
Hey, Assend, do me a favour and shove your nauseatingly pompous opinions up your @rse.

Just ignore your turds when they start complaining about the sudden bad smell.....

Thanks for that  :)

Posted by: grimsby pete, January 11, 2018, 12:00pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from barralad

Couldn't agree more....

I am not sure what to think so I will sit on the fence.(angle)
Posted by: golfer, January 11, 2018, 1:11pm; Reply: 7
What's up---He must have said Slade was a good manager ?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 11, 2018, 1:14pm; Reply: 8
Slades never been a good manager as his cv suggests
Posted by: Stadium, January 11, 2018, 9:03pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from horsforthmariner

Fully agree.
The uncalled abuse and name calling of Ascend is quite frankly embarrassing and childish.
I certainly dont always agree with his views but his posts are good to read.
The forum is for opinions and you should respect both sides.
Posted by: Stadium, January 11, 2018, 9:04pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from 137
ABUSE REMOVED

Pathetic post-how old are you?
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), January 11, 2018, 9:23pm; Reply: 11
There are always two sides to every argument and long may that be the case otherwise there’s never a balance.  God forbid if we enter into a scenario where only one persons opinion mattered, that really would be counter productive...
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, January 11, 2018, 9:32pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from 139914
There are always two sides to every argument and long may that be the case otherwise there’s never a balance.  God forbid if we enter into a scenario where only one persons opinion mattered, that really would be counter productive...

The last thing we want is a dictatorship(hide1)
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), January 11, 2018, 9:40pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

The last thing we want is a dictatorship(hide1)

Yes quite, by the way, what’s a tatorship?
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), January 11, 2018, 10:05pm; Reply: 14
Seriously, look at the title of the thread and then read the OP’s post again.  Could it be that most of you have gone off the deep end and perhaps missed an attempt at humour?
Posted by: Mariner_09, January 11, 2018, 10:05pm; Reply: 15
I agree with a lot of what Ascend says, making the case for JF as he has put his money where his mouth is and I would never question his integrity or suggest he feels there is huge personal financial gain in the new stadium, just simply we get there, can afford to pay off his loans and all is well. He shouldn’t be vilified. He’s made some terrible decisions admittedly, appointments of Law, Bignot, Newell, Woods and now Slade are very questionable to put it kindly.
Posted by: Cambs Mariner, January 11, 2018, 10:06pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from 139914

Yes quite, by the way, what’s a tatorship?

It was the original Ark Royal. It was Sir Walter Raleighs ship that brought the first potato back to England.
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), January 11, 2018, 10:14pm; Reply: 17
Very good.  You wouldn’t happen to be in St Ives would you?  Only my boats in Jones’ boatyard and I’m stuck in Birmingham all week, could do with a quick check to make sure it settled back in the water properly after the flooding.  Oh and make sure the pipe from the de-humidifier is still going into the sink.  There’s a good chap 👌
Posted by: Cambs Mariner, January 11, 2018, 10:22pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from 139914
Very good.  You wouldn’t happen to be in St Ives would you?  Only my boats in Jones’ boatyard and I’m stuck in Birmingham all week, could do with a quick check to make sure it settled back in the water properly after the flooding.  Oh and make sure the pipe from the de-humidifier is still going into the sink.  There’s a good chap 👌

I live in a little village just outside St Ives. I passed by Jones Boatyard today. It doesn't look good. There was an old eccentric guy, going by the name of Noah leading loads of animals aboard his boat. I thought whatever floats your boat.
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 4:53am