Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 140067 (Guest), January 10, 2018, 10:23am
ITK Yorkie

@JD_agent
14h14 hours ago
More
#Grimsby's 'backing' of Slade not all it seems. #Burnley head of recruitment Nicky Law lined up to replace him if they lose on Saturday. Law keen to get back into management and will be a cheap appointment #UTM #GTFC #TheClarets

Ok who is worse than Slade, well for me the worst appointment ever, Nicky Law. Thank god it's just a rumour from an unreliable source!!!1
Posted by: OneLove, January 10, 2018, 10:25am; Reply: 1
I got told Jack Lester lol
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, January 10, 2018, 10:30am; Reply: 2
Mike Newell seen M180 services with Robbie Fowler  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: forza ivano, January 10, 2018, 10:32am; Reply: 3
ivano bonetti just seen boarding private jet from Milan to Humberside.You heard it here first

Posted by: RoboCod, January 10, 2018, 10:52am; Reply: 4
Quoted from forza ivano
ivano bonetti just seen boarding private jet from Milan to Humberside.You heard it here first

Sadly he's just promoting his new range of  Pizzas* in Hull, City of Culture :-/

* (and Chicken wings)
Posted by: Mallyner, January 10, 2018, 11:21am; Reply: 5
Quoted from 140067
ITK Yorkie

@JD_agent
14h14 hours ago
More
#Grimsby's 'backing' of Slade not all it seems. #Burnley head of recruitment Nicky Law lined up to replace him if they lose on Saturday. Law keen to get back into management and will be a cheap appointment #UTM #GTFC #TheClarets

Ok who is worse than Slade, well for me the worst appointment ever, Nicky Law. Thank god it's just a rumour from an unreliable source!!!1

I am sure it is just a rumour without foundation but I did think we gave Nicky Law a poor deal. He was employed something like 10 games from the end of the season when we were deep in the mire and players such as Pouton and Boulding had left, so he had to bring available players in quickly. Some of them were poor and didn't live up to expectation and we were relegated.
Law was then sacked by Furneax no doubt to cover his own back.
Posted by: lee65, January 10, 2018, 12:58pm; Reply: 6
The 4-4 draw at Chesterfield, from 4-3 up in around the 90th minute was one of the worst blows I’ve seen and the slide went on from there
Posted by: Abdul19, January 10, 2018, 1:40pm; Reply: 7
I thought Law was fucking awful and quickly drunk away any feel good factor generated by Rodger's decent caretaker spell (9 points from 6 games including that 6-1 v Barnsley). I think if he'd managed as little as a point a game we'd have stayed up.

As for this rumour, I don't believe anything until it's been on @HardTransfers.
Posted by: moosey_club, January 10, 2018, 5:14pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Abdul19
I thought Law was fucking awful and quickly drunk away any feel good factor generated by Rodger's decent caretaker spell (9 points from 6 games including that 6-1 v Barnsley). I think if he'd managed as little as a point a game we'd have stayed up.

As for this rumour, I don't believe anything until it's been on @HardTransfers.

rubbish......Matt Dean is the oracle on this sort of thing  :o
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 10, 2018, 5:15pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from moosey_club

rubbish......Matt Dean is the oracle on this sort of thing  :o

I wonder if he has had another meeting with a director that Fenty didn't know about  ;)
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 11:44pm