Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Teestogreen, January 6, 2018, 5:46pm
including me.

But losing all of these recent games (including teams lower than Town in League 2) will surely come to the attention of people controlling the club.

Surely, some of these people will recognise that Town are losing games - in a fashion that does not look likely they are not going to win any?

?
Posted by: Jaws, January 6, 2018, 5:47pm; Reply: 1
You've got a lot to learn........
Posted by: GYinScuntland, January 6, 2018, 5:49pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Teestogreen
including me.

But losing all of these recent games (including teams lower than Town in League 2) will surely come to the attention of people controlling the club.

Surely, some of these people will recognise that Town are losing games - in a fashion that does not look likely they are not going to win any?

?

The other one will be some geezer called Sherlock then?
Posted by: Teestogreen, January 6, 2018, 6:04pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Interesting that you're not upset then - so you must be a 'scunny fan'.

Remember going to the Screeds many years ago and watching Ashby Institute - think Ian Botham played for them around then?

Good luck GY

Posted by: GYinScuntland, January 6, 2018, 6:09pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Teestogreen

Interesting that you're not upset then - so you must be a 'scunny fan'.

Remember going to the Screeds many years ago and watching Ashby Institute - think Ian Botham played for them around then?

Good luck GY

Not very good at understanding replies to your own post then.
The Sherlock reference infers it doesn't need much thinking about to realise everyone is upset.
Posted by: Teestogreen, January 6, 2018, 6:19pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from GYinScuntland

So according to you - me and Sherlock are the only ones upset?
This is what you have written.
All the best GY

Posted by: GYinScuntland, January 6, 2018, 6:21pm; Reply: 6
CBA fella
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), January 6, 2018, 6:45pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Teestogreen
including me.

?

I’m so glad you said ‘controlling the club’ instead of ‘running’ it.  Fenty, if you’re reading this listen in.  You, YOU are pathetic, you make mistake after mistake, you THINK that GTFC belongs to you.  Listen harder, YOU ARE NOT FIT TO RUN THIS ONCE PROUD CLUB.  I wouldn’t trust you to walk my Mother across the road.  I sincerely hope that the ridiculously loyal fanbase turn their collective backs on YOU.  I’m so fooking angry that your pathetic arrogance and utter incompetence goes unpunished.

What chance of any half competent manager coming to the club while you’re here, what chance any half decent players?  Pathetic, utterly utterly pathetic.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 5:35am