Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 6, 2018, 5:20pm
Just go - both of you.
Posted by: heppy88, January 6, 2018, 5:50pm; Reply: 1
The rots at the top. Plain and simple. The last few performances are a reflection of everything that is wrong with our club. We need a complete and utter clear out at board level. What that bunch of girl privates is doing to our club is criminal.
Posted by: Skrill, January 6, 2018, 6:00pm; Reply: 2
Slade has to go, poor recruitment (except Dembele, DJ) and poor managerial technique. Opposition teams seem to fight for their manger, and believe in their setup.

As for the board of fallacy, if we sack the board what happens after? We'd run the risk of...losing the club altogether.. good god..(ermm)
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 6, 2018, 6:50pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Skrill
Slade has to go, poor recruitment (except Dembele, DJ) and poor managerial technique. Opposition teams seem to fight for their manger, and believe in their setup.

As for the board of fallacy, if we sack the board what happens after? We'd run the risk of...losing the club altogether.. good god..(ermm)

I never ever thought I would type this but if we have to go down again to get rid of this rotten regime then so be it. The way I feel tonight, I would be more likely to buy a season ticket if we are non-league and non-Fenty/Slade than if the current regime remain.
Posted by: davmariner, January 6, 2018, 6:51pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I never ever thought I would type this but if we have to go down again to get rid of this rotten regime then so be it. The way I feel tonight, I would be more likely to buy a season ticket if we are non-league and non-Fenty/Slade than if the current regime remain.

I been thinking this for a while now.
Posted by: fleabag1970, January 6, 2018, 6:53pm; Reply: 5
Gtfc will be better off with out fenty and co . I would support them again if we were in the dog and duck league so long as we had ambition and direction
Posted by: Cayman_mariner, January 6, 2018, 7:09pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Skrill

Not just Slade for the poor recruitment though Skrill, but Wilko as well.  

Just count the number of players we have brought in that have worked under Wilko before and are not performing - some of these must have come under his recommendation so he must bear some of that responsibility.  

Out of 30 players on our books there's only about 13 at a push that are adequate for League Two!
Print page generated: May 2, 2024, 4:31am