Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jaws, January 6, 2018, 5:04pm
When was the last time we were this low on a Saturday?

Big message sent by the fans today.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 6, 2018, 5:08pm; Reply: 1
Looked a lot less than 3,000 with empty seats very visible both in the Pontoon and main stands.
Posted by: RoboCod, January 6, 2018, 5:11pm; Reply: 2
Feel for the fans, a cold wet day, 2-0 down with the fans of mighty Morecombe singing 'Ole' as they outpassed us and we throw on Hooper and Vernon to try and scrape something. Poor, poor fans, you should forget all about the benign loans Fenty and concentrate on refunds.

Hopeless.
Posted by: wigworld, January 6, 2018, 5:16pm; Reply: 3
Presume that 3104 includes the total number of season ticket holders? Very, very few ticket sales if that's the case.
Posted by: JMT, January 6, 2018, 5:26pm; Reply: 4
Are season tickets counted even if they don't turn up?
Posted by: fishyfanny, January 6, 2018, 5:33pm; Reply: 5
Thank you Mr Fenty, you are saving me a fortune this season. The question for you is, how will you entice me and many others, back to Blundell Park?
Posted by: MuddyWaters, January 6, 2018, 5:33pm; Reply: 6
Barely enough to pay Slade's wages which someone told me today are £3k a week.
Posted by: wigworld, January 6, 2018, 5:35pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from JMT
Are season tickets counted even if they don't turn up?

Yes

Posted by: Madeleymariner, January 6, 2018, 5:35pm; Reply: 8
Slade refuses to say if Osborne is coming back, says it all :(
Posted by: moosey_club, January 6, 2018, 5:41pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from fishyfanny
Thank you Mr Fenty, you are saving me a fortune this season. The question for you is, how will you entice me and many others, back to Blundell Park?

by thinking outside of the box and......................... increasing prices next season !!  ;)
Posted by: LH, January 6, 2018, 5:48pm; Reply: 10
We had a North Korean government minister in as guest adjudicator then. There’s no way there was more than 3000 in today.
Posted by: lukeo, January 6, 2018, 7:43pm; Reply: 11
Even if the figure is 3,104.. I know not all the 3,000 St holders where their today but in theory we sold 104 tickets this week (including away fans).. How dead must the club shop and ticket office have been this week.. 5+ full time working staff twiddling thumbs 9 to 5
Posted by: jamesgtfc, January 6, 2018, 8:04pm; Reply: 12
Your season ticket is included in the attendance whether you attend or not. Sad state of affairs that approximately 50 home fans paid on the gate. That cannot be good for cashflow.

There was no queue for the Main Stand toilet today and the catering trailer in the corner was the same. After another non-performance it will be the same next week unless he is given his P45 at the board meeting on Monday.
Posted by: topuphere666, January 6, 2018, 8:06pm; Reply: 13
I parked up at 240 and still managed to get a space 2 streets away, went to maccies, picked a ticket up and still got seated by 255. It was barren everywhere
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 6, 2018, 11:44pm; Reply: 14
The attendances will spell the end for Slade not what happens on the pitch.

Considering the amount of STH we have I am sure we lost money today.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 6, 2018, 11:52pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
I bet more people won't turn up next week, more season ticket holders, myself included if he's still here.

Agree under 3,000 I'm sure
Print page generated: May 3, 2024, 9:23pm