Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, January 6, 2018, 4:57pm
The only one to come out with credit today, no matter what he still tries, the rest are a joke
Posted by: geir, January 6, 2018, 4:58pm; Reply: 1
Agree. Best player for Grimsby this season. Works hard every game.
Posted by: OneLove, January 6, 2018, 5:14pm; Reply: 2
he was out on loan last season to macclesfield was an absolute shower of shite for us now it shows what our squads about when he's a the main player.
Posted by: livosnose, January 6, 2018, 5:17pm; Reply: 3
Davies and Mills did their best but nothing to aim at.
Posted by: Mikoo, January 6, 2018, 5:17pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
The only one to come out with credit today, no matter what he still tries, the rest are a joke

Thought Davies was good too, the rest can jog on
Posted by: Abdul19, January 6, 2018, 5:21pm; Reply: 5
I'm not sure Woolford can manage a jog
Posted by: moosey_club, January 6, 2018, 5:50pm; Reply: 6
I do think that while he has improved the rest of the players are failing which also reflects favourably on him....as a midfielder he is still very average and limited, we need better in there frankly but at the moment he is looking a shoe in for P.O.T.Y  
Posted by: LH, January 6, 2018, 5:52pm; Reply: 7
He’s not a shoe in - he’s got them both on, laced up and covered in dogshit after walking back to his car.
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 6, 2018, 5:57pm; Reply: 8
I still think that Summerfield is bang average League 2 player who should be replaced by better if we are to try and get promoted, however what you can't take away from the lad is that he is one of the few who is putting in a shift so seems to be better than he is.
Posted by: Gaffer58, January 6, 2018, 6:01pm; Reply: 9
How many other division 2 sides would Summerfield get into, not decrying his effort but for man of the match etc he hasn't much to beat.
Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 10:25pm