Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 139914 (Guest), January 3, 2018, 10:11am
Three year old Volvo XC60, not very good condition, occasionally serviced with second hand pattern parts, warning signs of imminent failure permanently on, suffering from neglect, poor decision making and a lack of investment.

I want back the £36k that I paid plus every penny spent on fuel and other running costs.  Any takers?
Posted by: Ipswin, January 3, 2018, 10:37am; Reply: 1
I know a stupid American who might be interested but he would want total control of everything, from the very iffy stains on the back seat, to the 'tax in post' Guinness label you used to put on the windscreen, the broken aerial you once mounted a GTFC flag on when you drove to Wembley and the contracts of all the useless players passengers you have carried over the years. You have to handle the sale personally rather than leaving it to some no mark retired accountant. A pie in the sky dream of a new garage might sweeten the deal
Posted by: moosey_club, January 3, 2018, 11:28am; Reply: 2
Is it a black or white one ?
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2018, 11:31am; Reply: 3
Have the wheels come off?
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 3, 2018, 12:12pm; Reply: 4
Instead of spending money on it, why not just jack up the prices for the rapidly dwindling passengers you now have.  10% seems like a nice round figure.  And if any of them are stupid enough to complain, just tell them how vile they are and that they just don't understand.  ;)
Posted by: RoboCod, January 3, 2018, 12:19pm; Reply: 5
Does it run out of ideas fuel easily and refuse to budge? Does it deconstruct easily?
Does its sat-nav voice system bully the driver or tell you to shut up?

Not for me, I'll wait for a newer one.
Posted by: Bristol Mariner, January 3, 2018, 12:23pm; Reply: 6
it runs (and wins) on diesel and you've put unleaded in?
Posted by: Grimal, January 3, 2018, 12:55pm; Reply: 7
You need it gone,pref sooner rather than later,otherwise it will end up in the crusher along with the likes of the Humber Halifax, Hillman Hereford, Triumph Tranmere and the Wolseley Wrexham.
Posted by: Mallyner, January 3, 2018, 2:55pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from 139914
Three year old Volvo XC60, not very good condition, occasionally serviced with second hand pattern parts, warning signs of imminent failure permanently on, suffering from neglect, poor decision making and a lack of investment.

I want back the £36k that I paid plus every penny spent on fuel and other running costs.  Any takers?

It was in good condition when it was a Hirst.  :)
Posted by: BeijingMariner, January 3, 2018, 3:46pm; Reply: 9
this post and the replies definitely fit into the 'art' category of my favourite game 'art? or bollox'
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 3, 2018, 7:35pm; Reply: 10
Is the clock stuck on 21:00?

Whenever you check it, it'll always........
Posted by: ginnywings, January 3, 2018, 7:40pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from KingstonMariner

::) Badum tish!
Posted by: Civvy at last, January 3, 2018, 7:44pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I sincerely hope it’s a manual clock and dashboard.

Digital can end up costing a fortune and is totally unreliable!!!
Posted by: KingstonMariner, January 3, 2018, 8:02pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from Civvy at last

I sincerely hope it’s a manual clock and dashboard.

Digital can end up costing a fortune and is totally unreliable!!!

My digital went bust 15-16 years ago. I swear blind it's why the gearbox won't go beyond 4th.
Posted by: promotion plaice, January 3, 2018, 8:45pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from 139914

PS......the sale will only take place if its good for the Volvo.

Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 10:44pm