Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 28195 (Guest), January 1, 2018, 1:22pm
Surprised no deals announced yet, expect Dembele to leave first. In, a sports psychologist to support the fans..........
Posted by: LH, January 1, 2018, 1:41pm; Reply: 1
Dembele followed an agent who is based in Mauritius on instagram yesterday. Expecting a big money move to put some offshore?
Posted by: ginnywings, January 1, 2018, 1:53pm; Reply: 2
When i see Dembele, i see much potential. I don't see a player ready for a big money move and i think he will have to do more to get such a move.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, January 1, 2018, 1:57pm; Reply: 3
Dembele on his day one of the best players in this league,  the keyword on his day as for me he is way too inconsistent for a big money move yet .

No way will we get decent money for him this January and wouldn't be surprised to see a few bids rejected with clubs testing the water.
Posted by: mimma, January 1, 2018, 2:09pm; Reply: 4
I think that it's Slades tactics that is stifling Dembele.

Different manager will have him playing further up terrorising defenders instead of pulling him back to defend corners etc
Posted by: jaygy, January 1, 2018, 2:34pm; Reply: 5
Dembele to Scunny with Madden coming the other way I heard
Posted by: londonmariner2, January 1, 2018, 2:43pm; Reply: 6
I heard Jones to Scunny last night from a man in the pub
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 1, 2018, 2:45pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from londonmariner2
I heard Jones to Scunny last night from a man in the pub

I hope you didn't buy his magic beans!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, January 1, 2018, 2:45pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from ginnywings
When i see Dembele, i see much potential. I don't see a player ready for a big money move and i think he will have to do more to get such a move.

This!
Posted by: Marinerz93, January 1, 2018, 5:42pm; Reply: 9
We need quality bringing in but that will come at a cost and as we know the club only shops at poundland.
Posted by: TAGG, January 1, 2018, 8:38pm; Reply: 10
Even if Slade is still here next week don't FFS give him any money, he will blow it on excrement.
Save what there is for the next man to have the maximum money because Slade won't be here next season (I hope crossing everything)
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, January 1, 2018, 8:44pm; Reply: 11
100% agree with Tagg
Posted by: chaos33, January 1, 2018, 8:59pm; Reply: 12
I think Dembele will have attracted attention, but I really don't think he's done enough, often enough to provoke a bid in line with what we might theoretically want for him. Other L2 clubs might have a sniff but can't see anyone offering a few hundred grand.
Posted by: Maringer, January 1, 2018, 10:16pm; Reply: 13
He's been anonymous in/marked out of way too many games already this season. Still a young lad so lots of potential if his weaknesses can be addressed, but I really can't see any big offers coming in for him this year.
Posted by: Tommy, January 1, 2018, 10:22pm; Reply: 14
I think it'd be reasonable to tell RS that if he wants to bring players in, he needs to get players out and free up some of the budget himself. He's had funds, we've got a 30 ish man squad.
Posted by: lee65, January 1, 2018, 10:23pm; Reply: 15
Not necessarily what we’d take, but what would the club take to sell Dembele?, bearing in mind he is raw and still needs to learn a lot, £150k with sell ons?
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 10:03pm