Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: denni266, December 30, 2017, 5:28pm
I have seen some  bad sides in my time  , and this is one of them. no skill. no plan  nothing. i would be ashamed to put boots on  if i was a player out there today. Slade has to go now .   We are not even conferance standard  
Posted by: Hagrid, December 30, 2017, 5:30pm; Reply: 1
Could be worse! Dixon could have started. And for anyone saying " ooo play cardwell" he touched the ball 7 times and blew a 1 on 1. No thanks
Posted by: Gaffer58, December 30, 2017, 5:41pm; Reply: 2
We're in the bottom 3/4 for goals scored, if the opposition score first 9 times out of 10 we'll lose. If  Dembelle is our best player than we have some right crap.
Posted by: denni266, December 30, 2017, 5:41pm; Reply: 3
I dont think for one minute that today was a one off,, mills first touch was not there,, dembelle  does to much  and has no end product  jones looks like he has just lost it,, no midfield  just a bunch of strangers  wearing the same strip.. I bit the bullit and went,, xmas and all that,, but i soon remembered why i bought a boat and go fishing on a weekend.. no guesses what am going back to
Posted by: Freemoash88, December 30, 2017, 5:54pm; Reply: 4
Makes you laugh really only a couple of weeks ago we was singing the teams praises. It was a excrement game today granted but we are at the moment a mid table team we won’t go down nor will we go up.
Posted by: Tommy, December 30, 2017, 5:55pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from Hagrid
Could be worse! Dixon could have started. And for anyone saying " ooo play cardwell" he touched the ball 7 times and blew a 1 on 1. No thanks

Well let's release him now then eh. He's played 25 minutes and become the only player in history to miss a one-on-one.
Posted by: Hagrid, December 30, 2017, 5:59pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Tommy

Well let's release him now then eh. He's played 25 minutes and become the only player in history to miss a one-on-one.

5th choice striker. Says it all. Yeah release him and get something better in
Posted by: Ruston AT, December 30, 2017, 6:07pm; Reply: 7

5th choice striker. Says it all. Yeah release him and get something better in.

You're perfectly correct but we've tried the rest and they're all crap.
Posted by: Hagrid, December 30, 2017, 6:10pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from Ruston AT

5th choice striker. Says it all. Yeah release him and get something better in.

You're perfectly correct but we've tried the rest and they're all crap.

Indeed they are, mr Fenty has to make funds available for Jan but i dont trust slade to bring in the right man at all
Posted by: ginnywings, December 30, 2017, 6:45pm; Reply: 9
Cardwell has just turned 21 and has less than 20 league games. He wasn't brought in as a first team regular. He's a prospect and should be viewed as such. At least he got behind their defence, which is more than any other striker did today. It was out wide of the box too, so to say it was a 1 on 1 is stretching it a bit.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 30, 2017, 7:13pm; Reply: 10
Cardwell like Dembele, Kilip and DJ are young kids just learning the game cut them some slack.

Might be worth examining the lack of response from some of the senior pros when we went 1 down today IMHO.
Posted by: mariner91, December 30, 2017, 8:03pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from ginnywings
Cardwell has just turned 21 and has less than 20 league games. He wasn't brought in as a first team regular. He's a prospect and should be viewed as such. At least he got behind their defence, which is more than any other striker did today. It was out wide of the box too, so to say it was a 1 on 1 is stretching it a bit.

Exactly this.  It wasn't an easy chance either, on his weaker side and at an unfavourable angle. Least he got in a position to have the chance! His was the only decent bit of movement all game and it's something none of our other strikers do. No he's not amazing but he's learning and the others have done nothing to warrant being played so why not give him a chance?
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, December 30, 2017, 9:30pm; Reply: 12
Pretty harsh on Caldwell, I mean he's come in totally from the cold, when was his last action about a month back for the stiffs?
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 30, 2017, 11:05pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Cardwell like Dembele, Kilip and DJ are young kids just learning the game cut them some slack.

Might be worth examining the lack of response from some of the senior pros when we went 1 down today IMHO.

That's the same opinion of most of us, just didn't seem up for it, did they all have too much Christmas turkey because they seemed to play like headless turkeys.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, December 31, 2017, 5:25am; Reply: 14
Harry was brought on three nil down not a great time at least he looked lively give the lad a break.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, December 31, 2017, 8:49am; Reply: 15
Think it was 2-0 when Cardwell was introduced but tbh it seemed game over at 1-0
Posted by: oldun, December 31, 2017, 9:49am; Reply: 16
From what I have seen he could be a useful player but not as a target man.
Print page generated: May 1, 2024, 8:41pm