Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 26, 2017, 3:35pm
Have to say, stroke of genius has to be said, making three stands going out of 1 gate, hats off to you. I didn’t see a single Mansfield fan on my way to the car in queen Mary ave. oh wait. 🙄
Posted by: Ruston AT, December 26, 2017, 4:58pm; Reply: 1
Health and safety, what a joke. Most (99%) of the main stand is made up of families and pensioners. If the main stand is going to go on the rampage as we leave keep the away supporters in the osmond for 10 mins. I'm sick and tired of being treated like an idiot.
Posted by: mimma, December 26, 2017, 5:29pm; Reply: 2
Don't blame health and safety, blame the police. They, and they alone, make these decisions, including 1 o clock kick off time.

Blame them!
Posted by: Davec, December 26, 2017, 5:38pm; Reply: 3
Any issues just contact Adie Merrikin who is of course our new SLO ;)
Posted by: LH, December 26, 2017, 6:37pm; Reply: 4
1pm kick offs on Boxing Day should be illegal.
Posted by: Gaffer58, December 26, 2017, 6:39pm; Reply: 5
Always find it interesting that the police can dictate kickoff times down in division 4 but, if it's a big cup tie or a premier game TV dictates.
Posted by: Jaws, December 26, 2017, 7:42pm; Reply: 6
Couldn't have been that much of a risk fixture as Town & Mansfield fans both in the old Baton Rouge with proper glasses none of that polycarbonate shite.

Given the trouble Mansfield caused last time they came and the policing when we played them away earlier this year, I was suprised to see very few plod in the ground. Couldn't Mansfield have laid a sheet of tarpaulin over the front row and saved a on 20 coppers like we did?
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 26, 2017, 8:08pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
Have to say, stroke of genius has to be said, making three stands going out of 1 gate, hats off to you. I didn’t see a single Mansfield fan on my way to the car in queen Mary ave. oh wait. 🙄

They've been doing it for a bit now it's nothing to do about clashing with opposition fans it's so the elderly and others can get out safely down the back of the main and between the main and old Police control box thing, it was on the web site all week before today.

If Kristine was still the SLO everyone would have got to know that in advance  ;)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 26, 2017, 8:36pm; Reply: 8
Shame on you Herts for turning this into another anti-Fenty thread 😉
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 26, 2017, 8:52pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Shame on you Herts for turning this into another anti-Fenty thread 😉

:) To be fair I think the current lad did put something on Twitter too.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, December 26, 2017, 9:03pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from HertsGTFC

:) To be fair I think the current lad did put something on Twitter too.

He sure did……

In conjunction with the Emergency Services and as directed by Humberside Police, supporters in the Main Stand will be asked to exit the stadium via the Pontoon Stand exit on Boxing Day. The exceptions are the elderly and our disabled supporters

Print page generated: May 5, 2024, 11:35am