Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, December 25, 2017, 5:47am
Please enter your nomination for last week....
Posted by: 75 (Guest), December 25, 2017, 7:51am; Reply: 1
This'll be popular, I nominate Luke Summerfield for two pathetic dives in the corner at Luton. He got away with one and 'won' a free kick, nowt for the second but should have seen a yellow as the ref didn't give it. I hate to see it and I was embarrassed to see it.
Posted by: bluerose13x, December 25, 2017, 8:26am; Reply: 2
People who wander about slowly in Asda, who then stop dead in centre on an aisle so noone can get past in either direction, people who stand around chatting without a clue in the world that they are stood in worse possible place for people trying to get shopping done to get past them/cause congestion.

twits
Posted by: Hagrid, December 25, 2017, 9:20am; Reply: 3
Slade. Or whoever was involved in further dragging on the matt dean incident
Posted by: Grim74, December 25, 2017, 3:17pm; Reply: 4
General Nick Carter of the British Army what PC sharp object
Posted by: TAGG, December 25, 2017, 7:02pm; Reply: 5
Slade for having no class.
Just let it go Russ
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 25, 2017, 11:47pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from bluerose13x
People who wander about slowly in Asda, who then stop dead in centre on an aisle so noone can get past in either direction, people who stand around chatting without a clue in the world that they are stood in worse possible place for people trying to get shopping done to get past them/cause congestion.

twits

THIS! It's usually women. Wherever the way is narrowest they stop. If there's a nice wide aisle, and there's a worker with his roll cage, stocking up shelves, she'll pick that exact spot to stop with her trolley. Happens in the street, in corridors and on the road - at road junctions where the road widens so you can go on the left if you're turning left and on the right if you're going right or straight on, she (it usually is) will stop in the middle of the lane blocking both options. GRRRR!

Merry Christmas.  ;)
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 26, 2017, 10:30am; Reply: 7
Quoted from bluerose13x

twits

Go on then, it gets my nomination too, I was about to go to Tesco on Friday but it was too busy so me and the other half went at midnight and people were hanging about in the middle of the aisles then too 😡
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, December 26, 2017, 12:00pm; Reply: 8
Morons abusing granny and young teenager on way back from Notts county
Posted by: GYinScuntland, December 26, 2017, 12:32pm; Reply: 9
People who post "Merry Christmas everyone" messages on social media platforms and websites.
Attention seeking twits!
Posted by: Green27, December 26, 2017, 10:18pm; Reply: 10
Fenty.

Fenty out Jagers In
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 26, 2017, 10:23pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from Green27
Fenty.

Fenty out Jagers In

?

Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 26, 2017, 10:28pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Green27
Fenty.

Fenty out Jagers In

Give us a clue?
Posted by: Grimal, December 26, 2017, 10:49pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from GYinScuntland
People who post "Merry Christmas everyone" messages on social media platforms and websites.
Attention seeking twits!

Happy New Year GYinScuntland.. From an attention seeking tw@t... ;)
I nominate Billy no Mates that has no friends and never receives a Merry Christmas message on social media platforms and websites.
Posted by: LH, December 26, 2017, 11:08pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Give us a clue?

There’s a rumour going round that the company who own Jagermeister are keen on buying Town.*

*you’d have to have been drinking it since FT to believe this.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 26, 2017, 11:17pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from LH

There’s a rumour going round that the company who own Jagermeister are keen on buying Town.*

*you’d have to have been drinking it since FT to believe this.

I take it that has been started by some of the "top boys" who are on the Freemo Pub Crawl tonight?
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, December 27, 2017, 12:22pm; Reply: 16
Daily Mail.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, December 27, 2017, 12:30pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
Daily Mail.

How did they fit it between all the articles about immigrants, benefit claiments, Brexit and all the other xenophobic crap they spout.
Print page generated: May 1, 2024, 9:08pm