Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: promotion plaice, December 10, 2017, 7:53pm

Seeing as there's a couple of polls on The Fishy at the moment I thought I would ask the question.

For me I think we will finish above Lincoln as I think Raggett will be a big miss for them assuming his loan from Norwich will end in January.

Posted by: Abdul19, December 10, 2017, 8:44pm; Reply: 1
I'd rather finish 7th with them 6th, than 8th with them 9th. Obviously.

But I think we'll both finish mid table, them ahead of us by 3 goals, approx.
Posted by: oochiad, December 10, 2017, 10:06pm; Reply: 2
Yes, if we don’t I won’t loose any sleep. Hi
Posted by: oochiad, December 10, 2017, 10:08pm; Reply: 3
Hi? That’s hilarious, really I thought it was a ridiculous question but I answered and Hi happened, I’ve been o a session all day so fat fingers? He he UTM
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 10, 2017, 11:08pm; Reply: 4
I'm amazed that nearly all respondents are confident in their answers. Only 3 not sure.
Posted by: lukeo, December 12, 2017, 6:31am; Reply: 5
I don't care if we do or not. Like someone else has said I'd happily finish behind them in 7th spot.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, December 12, 2017, 9:00am; Reply: 6
Quoted from promotion plaice

Seeing as there's a couple of polls on The Fishy at the moment I thought I would ask the question.

For me I think we will finish above Lincoln as I think Raggett will be a big miss for them assuming his loan from Norwich will end in January.

He's their best player imo so definitely think they will leak more goals once he's gone and my answer is no we won't

Posted by: 1mickylyons, December 12, 2017, 10:41am; Reply: 7
I hope so because I fancy them for the Play Offs.A Town v Lincoln Final at Wembley would be nice as would Town grabbing 3rd and the Imps joining us by pipping Mansfield or Luton.
Posted by: monkeyboy, December 12, 2017, 12:22pm; Reply: 8
Think they will chuck some money at signings in January and improve lacking areas.
Just dont think we will and that will be the difference.
Posted by: ivanosandwich, December 12, 2017, 12:26pm; Reply: 9
Us and Lincoln promoted, Scunny to stay in L1 and Hull to relegated would be nice.
Posted by: Les Brechin, December 12, 2017, 12:45pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from ivanosandwich
Us and Lincoln promoted, Scunny to stay in L1 and Hull to relegated would be nice.

If Carlsberg did football seasons.  :)

Shrewsbury to self destruct and not go up would be good too.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 10:09am