Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 8, 2017, 11:33pm
Not sure if this counts as footie or not, but a reliable source informs me that Jack Black is to play Lloyd Griffith in Operation Promotion: the Movie.

Typical preposterous Hollywood feel good movie plot about the little guy winning in the end. Crushed in the final of the the British Royal Soccer Championship by a last minute miss against the Bristol Buccaneers, the downtrodden folk of a rustbelt town band together to help their team to victory the following year. Ludicrously the win is sealed in the last minute by local hairdresser Arnie Nathaniels.

Damian Lewis is slated to appear as Captain Winters Disley.

Anyone heard any other rumours about this?
Posted by: Abdul19, December 9, 2017, 12:18am; Reply: 1
Steve Coogan as Fenn Jonty, owner of a football club and a 5 bedroom illegitimate house.
Posted by: LH, December 9, 2017, 12:23am; Reply: 2
The bloke who plays Phelan off Corro is strongly tipped to take up the role of Randy Warrington.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 9, 2017, 1:06am; Reply: 3
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Not sure if this counts as footie or not, but a reliable source informs me that Jack Black is to play Lloyd Griffith in Operation Promotion: the Movie.

Typical preposterous Hollywood feel good movie plot about the little guy winning in the end. Crushed in the final of the the British Royal Soccer Championship by a last minute miss against the Bristol Buccaneers, the downtrodden folk of a rustbelt town band together to help their team to victory the following year. Ludicrously the win is sealed in the last minute by local hairdresser Arnie Nathaniels.

Damian Lewis is slated to appear as Captain Winters Disley.

Anyone heard any other rumours about this?

I heard one that you were looking for some marbles you lost  ;)
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 9, 2017, 3:03am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Marinerz93

I heard one that you were looking for some marbles you lost  ;)

I lost them but I found some rolling around the gutter. Tried them out but evidently not any good. Summat written on the side. Looks likes 'Marinerz93'.
Posted by: golfer, December 9, 2017, 7:53am; Reply: 5

I lost them but I found some rolling around the gutter. Tried them out but evidently not any good. Summat written on the side. Looks likes 'Marinerz93'.

I bet you're counting the days when they let you out. It's awful in here isn't it. :-/
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 9, 2017, 1:19pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from golfer

I bet you're counting the days when they let you out. It's awful in here isn't it. :-/

I'm out most of the time nowadays. They call it care in the community. Every now and again they catch me.
Posted by: golfer, December 9, 2017, 1:35pm; Reply: 7
I thought care in the community was for SANE people-I don't think we qualify.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 9, 2017, 2:38pm; Reply: 8
Well it's all 'community' and no 'care' anyway.
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 9, 2017, 5:48pm; Reply: 9

Yep they are mine, I wrote my name on the inside using

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nBJtDiP.gif[/img]

;D
Print page generated: April 27, 2024, 7:02am