Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: lukeo, December 8, 2017, 7:10am
As I've previously stated I'm not 100% sure of all the facts as to why he's banned but knowing the story of him and his life, I feel he should be allowed back.

Even if it's a case of monitoring him for a short while to make sure he 'doesn't cross the line'
Posted by: Simariner, December 8, 2017, 8:05am; Reply: 1
Who is he and what happened?   :-/
Posted by: fleabag1970, December 8, 2017, 9:22am; Reply: 2
Perhaps he is now getting on with life with out troubling himself with the goings on at BP .
Posted by: realist, December 8, 2017, 2:12pm; Reply: 3
In the spirit of Christmas and good will to all men Rob should end his ban immediately.  If he does I promise in the same spirit to post nothing negative about fenty, the board, or the club for one month. I will even include good will to all those on here. Over to you Rob. Your chance to make  a mariner happy this Christmas
Posted by: Marinerz93, December 9, 2017, 1:04am; Reply: 4
I know Pete got a bit fixated it happens to the best of us at times, and there has been some baiting going on, maybe on both sides but that is too be expected with the latest shenanigans.

Pete hasn't acted like this before so how he got a bit annoyed and let that get to him means it is out of character and not the norm.

Would be great to see him back.
Posted by: golfer, December 9, 2017, 7:49am; Reply: 5
Re-instate all those recently banned as it is the season of good will but if there is any recurrence a full ban [followed by 6 of the best down the road :)]
Posted by: lukeo, December 9, 2017, 8:07am; Reply: 6
The pill is literally split 50/50.. Surprised to say the least
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 9, 2017, 1:18pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from lukeo
The pill is literally split 50/50.. Surprised to say the least

Are you that English agent posing as a policeman in Allo Allo?  ;)
Posted by: LH, December 9, 2017, 5:21pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from lukeo
Surprised to say the least

I am curious so I’ll ask: Why?
Posted by: 137 (Guest), December 9, 2017, 6:36pm; Reply: 9
Without disrespect for the OP, I think this poll/thread/discussion is bollox.....who benefits?
Posted by: KingstonMariner, December 9, 2017, 8:24pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from 137
Without disrespect for the OP, I think this poll/thread/discussion is bollox.....who benefits?

That reminds me of the scene in the Life of Brian when one of Brian's followers asked Brian's mum if she was a virgin, 'if it's not a personal question'.

'How much more personal can you get?!'
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, December 9, 2017, 8:39pm; Reply: 11
Hottest poll I’ve seen on the fishy. Nearly 150 votes 😮
Posted by: bawarmy, December 9, 2017, 9:59pm; Reply: 12
He’s entitled to his opinion but perhaps needs to be a little more subtle in delivery
Print page generated: May 6, 2024, 12:39am