Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: dicko995, November 7, 2017, 3:04am
With the unimportance of this game, I would of thought that both clubs would of agreed to a dinner time kick off to save on the floodlights etc. There will be an attendance of zero and would be better to save on costs of stewards,police, wasted pies and to protect the pitch. Maybe we should have a competition and guess the crowd attendance. I cannot see anyone attending this game,and maybe Bradley pitch would be a candidate to accommodate the game. I,ll put my bet on attendance of 52,and that includes the players :).
Posted by: 75 (Guest), November 7, 2017, 8:17am; Reply: 1
As far as I am concerned (and I know there is the argument of free choice), any 'fans' that attend this game are great big snakes. When will the 'board' listen to the fans? #bteamboycott
Posted by: lukeo, November 7, 2017, 8:17am; Reply: 2
I still think a few will turn up for some strange reason, so I'll say 400 odd fans in attendance, which is 400 to many
Posted by: Simariner, November 7, 2017, 8:57am; Reply: 3
Seen a few on Facebook saying they are going.

£18 isn't it?   :o
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, November 7, 2017, 9:02am; Reply: 4
I'm not going, and not been to any in this 'cup'

but there will always be a few 'die hard' and a few younger ones who just see it is another town match to watch
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 7, 2017, 9:02am; Reply: 5
Quoted from Simariner
Seen a few on Facebook saying they are going.

£18 isn't it?   :o

Not that I will be attending............

Admission is £10 and £5 for concessions, with accompanied Juniors FREE.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), November 7, 2017, 9:24am; Reply: 6
Quoted from promotion plaice

Not that I will be attending............

Admission is £10 and £5 for concessions, with accompanied Juniors FREE.

Is it reduced entry for serpents?
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 7, 2017, 9:51am; Reply: 7
Quoted from 75

Is it reduced entry for serpents?

Hope not. that would mean the Stevenage Chairman and officials might turn up  ;)

I have frequently stated that I will not spend one penny or spend one second listening to or watching any matches of this disgraceful tournament. But  I normally stick up for those that do wish to attend though.
However, on this occasion, given that it is linked to the same EFL that whitewashed Bra-gate and the deafening silence from our club regarding the matter, I urge every single person to boycott this meaningless game.
It's the only way we can fully register our disapproval of the whole thing. I would love to see a crowd of less than 100 for this match, but I guess that isn't going to happen.
Posted by: jonnyboy82, November 7, 2017, 10:24am; Reply: 8
Would rather have a kick in the balls every five minutes then go see this joke of a match.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 7, 2017, 10:30am; Reply: 9
There is one good thing about this non match,

It will give a few players valuable game time that might get them ready for 1st team duty.

That's if Slade ever decides to change the team.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 7, 2017, 10:34am; Reply: 10
I think we should all now get behind this competition as its our last hope for some football fortune for the season....a win tonight and we are in the money.....i urge every man woman and child to pack the park this evening and cheer our reserve/youth boys onto a famous victory against Sunderland U21 development reserve b team....

getting to fever pitch thinking about it, i might spontaneously combust with excitement before kick off comes around.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 7, 2017, 12:57pm; Reply: 11
The way things are going for Sunderland this season, they could easily be taking part in this farce of a tournament next time around as one of the League 1 entrants

I wonder what they'd think of a "local derby" next season...Sunderland v Newcastle Boys  :P

It'll serve them right if they do go down and have to send out their first team to give the local big boys' boys a chance to play a "competitive" game  ;D
Posted by: Grimal, November 7, 2017, 3:58pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from jonnyboy82
Would rather have a kick in the balls every five minutes then go see this joke of a match.

Jonnyboy,why would you want kicking in the balls every five minutes before going to see this match ?  ;)

Posted by: Richard Cranium, November 7, 2017, 5:27pm; Reply: 13
I will be there
Posted by: sonofmadeleymariner, November 7, 2017, 5:29pm; Reply: 14
Just less then 600 tonight. My boysott goes as far as not even listening on the radio
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, November 7, 2017, 5:34pm; Reply: 15
Well if ever there was a time to give the fringe players decent game his is it Slade.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 7, 2017, 6:25pm; Reply: 16
hahaha....the game isnt even til tomorrow night......we love the competition THAT much we dont even know when the game we are boycotting is being played

Posted by: RoboCod, November 7, 2017, 7:24pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from moosey_club
hahaha....the game isnt even til tomorrow night......we love the competition THAT much we dont even know when the game we are boycotting is being played

In that case some fans have boycotted it TWICE! (flexion)
Posted by: lukeo, November 7, 2017, 7:46pm; Reply: 18
I thought it was tomorrow  ;D
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 7, 2017, 8:03pm; Reply: 19
They are playing on Wednesday because nobody wanted to go tonight.  ;D
Posted by: itsnotcoditshaddock, November 7, 2017, 8:29pm; Reply: 20
Even the POM thinks it’s tonight. Can’t put an entry in...
Posted by: chaos33, November 7, 2017, 9:49pm; Reply: 21
I wouldn't dream of going.

I might still bet on it though. Chances of both teams to score?
Posted by: Vance Warner, November 7, 2017, 9:53pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from FishOutOfWater
The way things are going for Sunderland this season, they could easily be taking part in this farce of a tournament next time around as one of the League 1 entrants

I wonder what they'd think of a "local derby" next season...Sunderland v Newcastle Boys  :P

It'll serve them right if they do go down and have to send out their first team to give the local big boys' boys a chance to play a "competitive" game  ;D

If they go down could their first team play their under 21s? Absolute farce. Harvey out
Posted by: moosey_club, November 7, 2017, 11:12pm; Reply: 23

that same thought crossed my mind earlier...was tempted to put an early guess in ahead of any team news  just in case but didnt.  I am sure one of the very nice administrators will raise the subject and have the appropriate changes made  :)
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 8, 2017, 6:34am; Reply: 24

For those that want an alternative game to watch tonight involving a few familiar faces.......

Chester v Wrexham               National League              19:45  BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 4K UH

http://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chester-fc-v-wrexham-derby-13870646
Posted by: BackHeelTony, November 8, 2017, 9:49am; Reply: 25
Another alternative tonight:

Cleethorpes Town v Winterton Rangers

7:45 k.o

Bradley
Posted by: Abdul19, November 8, 2017, 12:35pm; Reply: 26
Whilst I couldn't care less if we win lose or draw on penalties, I really hope Jamey Osborne gets through unscathed.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 8, 2017, 12:38pm; Reply: 27
The game was played last night it ended 0-0,

The club only said it was going to be on Wednesday because they did not want anybody to turn up. ;D
Posted by: Mendonca1995, November 8, 2017, 12:53pm; Reply: 28
Quoted from grimsby pete
The game was played last night it ended 0-0,

The club only said it was going to be on Wednesday because they did not want anybody to turn up. ;D

I see we never scored again 😂😂😂
Posted by: moosey_club, November 8, 2017, 4:59pm; Reply: 29
Sooooo... (icon_rolleyes) ........i wont be attending and i hope virtually nobody attends this evenings game
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 8, 2017, 5:11pm; Reply: 30
Only 1426 at Coventry last night.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, November 8, 2017, 5:12pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from chaos33
I wouldn't dream of going.

I might still bet on it though. Chances of both teams to score?

8/13 on bet365.
Posted by: promotion plaice, November 8, 2017, 5:15pm; Reply: 32
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Over 3,000 at Lincoln though   :-/

Posted by: Abdul19, November 8, 2017, 5:30pm; Reply: 33

To be fair that's only 10% of what they take to away games ;)
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, November 8, 2017, 5:34pm; Reply: 34

I've even boycotted the POM   ::)

Posted by: grimsby pete, November 8, 2017, 5:45pm; Reply: 35
Quoted from moosey_club
Sooooo... (icon_rolleyes) ........i wont be attending and i hope virtually nobody attends this evenings game

Terry will be there because he will not be dictated to  ;D
Posted by: AndyDarloFC, November 8, 2017, 6:04pm; Reply: 36

That's Lincoln for you, absolute flipping simpletons.
Posted by: Reverendmariner, November 8, 2017, 6:09pm; Reply: 37
Are the fans of other League 1 and League 2 clubs formally boycotting the competition too? I'm sure it's been discussed on here before but I've missed it.
Posted by: ginnywings, November 8, 2017, 6:23pm; Reply: 38

2900 of those didn't know Lincoln had a football team until they were on telly in the F.A. Cup. They are still new to all this football supporting lark, bless 'em.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 8, 2017, 6:28pm; Reply: 39
Quoted from Reverendmariner
Are the fans of other League 1 and League 2 clubs formally boycotting the competition too? I'm sure it's been discussed on here before but I've missed it.

The gates are very low at most games so I would say yes.
Posted by: LH, November 8, 2017, 6:30pm; Reply: 40
I had a (true lifelong) Lincoln fan friend on Facebook talking about toppling the mighty Everton u23s as if they’d beaten their first team in the FA Cup final. They’re an odd bunch them lot.
Posted by: Les Brechin, November 8, 2017, 6:35pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from LH
I had a (true lifelong) Lincoln fan friend on Facebook talking about toppling the mighty Everton u23s as if they’d beaten their first team in the FA Cup final. They’re an odd bunch them lot.

They got nearly 4000 for that game too. Even a Lincoln fan I know said that a lot of their fans actually thought they were playing Everton!  ;D
Posted by: moosey_club, November 8, 2017, 6:42pm; Reply: 42
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Makes me dislike them even more....43,000 of them were happy to go to Wembley last season in this very competition...you are either boycotting or you are not...its not the okey cokey...in out in out...they showed their colours last year so may as well have a full normal home attendance from now on.  Boooooo
Posted by: mariner83, November 8, 2017, 7:42pm; Reply: 43
[tweet]928173575705694208[/tweet]
Posted by: forza ivano, November 8, 2017, 7:51pm; Reply: 44
Aspartame from disgraceful attendances of 3000 at Lincoln and Cambridge ( hang your heads in shame) the boycott is alive and kicking.well done to Oxford fans ,only 1182 v franchise scum, and Wigan with less than 1500. However pride of place goes to Bradford , with despite their vast crowds, only got 931 through the door for a Yorkshite Derby, Newport who only had 540, morecambe with a splendid 432 and our old chums at Stevenage who only got 389 through the gate to watch Brighton. Let's hope we can join this roll of honour tonight
Posted by: londonmariner2, November 8, 2017, 8:55pm; Reply: 45
isn't Aspartarme that dodgy sugar substitute used in  drinks
Posted by: A.l.f., November 8, 2017, 8:59pm; Reply: 46
248 at BP tonight.  Do we win a prize for the lowest attendance yet?
Posted by: BackHeelTony, November 8, 2017, 8:59pm; Reply: 47
Official Attendance 248 (7 from sunderland)

Lowest in the competition this season

UTM
Posted by: ginnywings, November 8, 2017, 9:03pm; Reply: 48
That's a Wednesday afternoon reserve match type attendance. This 'competition' needs to die a quick death.
Posted by: mariner91, November 8, 2017, 9:08pm; Reply: 49
Well done Town fans!
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 8, 2017, 9:10pm; Reply: 50
I have played at Blundell Park in front of bigger crowds than that. ;D
Posted by: forza ivano, November 8, 2017, 9:10pm; Reply: 51
Brilliant effort. Well done town fans.very proud of you
Posted by: lukeo, November 8, 2017, 9:15pm; Reply: 52
Hahahahaha I wonder if that includes the staff of Sunderland, the players on the bench, chairman etc..
Seriously though, well done everyone. Did they have all 4 stands open?  >:( ;D
Posted by: LH, November 8, 2017, 9:18pm; Reply: 53
I think that both of the Fishy vs Vital Lincoln games were played in front of bigger crowds than that.

Town’s record all seater attendance was against Sunderland in 1999. Today we played their youth team and achieved out lowest. Surely that should hit the message home very clearly?
Posted by: denni266, November 8, 2017, 9:18pm; Reply: 54
With everyone else on this one,      Well done everyone. Feel for the players tho they are stuck in the middle , at least they are getting some pitch time
Posted by: mariner83, November 8, 2017, 9:20pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from lukeo
Did they have all 4 stands open?  >:( ;D

Yep.

Posted by: Hagrid, November 8, 2017, 9:20pm; Reply: 56
We scored!!!
Posted by: mariner83, November 8, 2017, 9:21pm; Reply: 57
A goal ??)
Posted by: RoboCod, November 8, 2017, 9:22pm; Reply: 58
Another one :-/
1-1
Posted by: denni266, November 8, 2017, 9:22pm; Reply: 59
Must have been a penalty    ;) ;D :X
Posted by: Hagrid, November 8, 2017, 9:22pm; Reply: 60
Wow a lead for a minute😂😂😂 intercourse sake
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 8, 2017, 9:34pm; Reply: 61
Surely Fenty finally gets it now that the product is devalued to the point, no one wants to watch it.
Posted by: denni266, November 8, 2017, 9:38pm; Reply: 62
Fenty will not back down and loose face. he just likes to show everyone he is in charge  no matter what we as fans think
Posted by: moosey_club, November 8, 2017, 9:38pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from Marinerz93
Surely Fenty finally gets it now that the product is devalued to the point, no one wants to watch it.

He doesnt give a fck what we feel about this comp...made his position very clear by voting for it twice and talking up the fact the club still made money out of it regardless of the boycott and fans opposition....what was that phrase once used... "small vocal minority" was it ?
Posted by: Abdul19, November 8, 2017, 9:46pm; Reply: 64
That crowd is magnificent, I was expecting at least 500.  8)
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, November 8, 2017, 9:52pm; Reply: 65
There’s no way he can ignore it . I’d love to hear the conversation between him and that scum Harvey tomorrow.
Posted by: Abdul19, November 8, 2017, 9:52pm; Reply: 66
Oh well. We lost. In possibly the most pointless shootout in the history of football  ;D
Posted by: KingstonMariner, November 8, 2017, 9:53pm; Reply: 67
Proud of Town fans for this.
Posted by: denni266, November 8, 2017, 9:54pm; Reply: 68
Is that 6 games in this format thing without a point ?
Posted by: ginnywings, November 8, 2017, 9:54pm; Reply: 69
I think there is more to this very poor turnout than just opposition to the tournament. It's also a sad reflection of the apathy around the club and the boring football served up most home games. As great as it is to see such a poor attendance, it's actually worryingly low in my opinion. There is no buzz around the place at all.
Posted by: Kris2, November 8, 2017, 9:54pm; Reply: 70
Quoted from Abdul19
Oh well. We lost. In possibly the most pointless shootout in the history of football  ;D

We were able to give a few players who are working their way back from injuries or have not been playing some game time at least. Only worthwhile thing to come from tonight.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, November 8, 2017, 9:55pm; Reply: 71
Wonder how much we have lost tonight and over the three games?
Posted by: hheh2, November 8, 2017, 9:55pm; Reply: 72
No more checkatwat good news!
Posted by: moosey_club, November 8, 2017, 9:55pm; Reply: 73
keeping up our 100% not winning record in this comp....can we opt out and enter the FA Trophy instead next year ?  
Posted by: Les Brechin, November 8, 2017, 9:56pm; Reply: 74
Quoted from denni266
Is that 6 games in this format thing without a point ?

We got 2 points for what it's worth.
Posted by: RoboCod, November 8, 2017, 9:59pm; Reply: 75
Well that's all over for another season. Surely though if there's one thing that could come out of this wretched waste of time it's that the Town management could have a chat with Robbie Stockdale and see if we can work out any loans?
Going on the GET text his lot sounded a bright bunch, surely it's worth a look at some of the youngsters looking for game time.
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, November 8, 2017, 10:06pm; Reply: 76
Jamie O played as a defender wtf is that about?
Posted by: Meza, November 8, 2017, 10:07pm; Reply: 77
With the success of both england youths its clear that these youngsters need blooding into the senior setups...not a gay competition thats not going to benefit them except and extra game time to gain nothing but fitness.  Cant see players like Brewster and fogan going any lower than championship maybe even league 1 at a stretch.

So anyone else know what the answer is cos Shaun Harvey doesnt lol.  
Posted by: moosey_club, November 8, 2017, 10:08pm; Reply: 78
Quoted from ginnywings
I think there is more to this very poor turnout than just opposition to the tournament. It's also a sad reflection of the apathy around the club and the boring football served up most home games. As great as it is to see such a poor attendance, it's actually worryingly low in my opinion. There is no buzz around the place at all.

i think there's a mixture....i am sure Harvey will trot out the "dead rubber" excuse as one reason to hide behind.....while for us as you say pretty poor watching at the moment ( highlighted again as it took a 77 minute penalty to get our goal ) , the still clearly ongoing national boycott against this abomination of a comp and then the way our majority shareholder and other board members disregarded / excluded the trusts opinion on both votes in the first place...perfect storm resulting in tonights attendance.

Hopefully we may get honourable mentions in the press.
Posted by: Civvy at last, November 8, 2017, 10:10pm; Reply: 79
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
There’s no way he can ignore it . I’d love to hear the conversation between him and that scum Harvey tomorrow.

It would only be Harvey talking. John can’t talk with his mouth full.  ;)
Posted by: Vance Warner, November 8, 2017, 10:12pm; Reply: 80
Another unwanted record during Fenty's reign
Posted by: Les Brechin, November 8, 2017, 10:13pm; Reply: 81
Does anyone know of a more pointless penalty shoot-out, than the one that took place at Blundell Park tonight?
Posted by: TAGG, November 8, 2017, 10:14pm; Reply: 82
Quoted from denni266
Fenty will not back down and loose face. he just likes to show everyone he is in charge  no matter what we as fans think

Sums the bloke up to a t
Posted by: headingly_mariner, November 8, 2017, 10:14pm; Reply: 83
Quoted from Meza
With the success of both england youths its clear that these youngsters need blooding into the senior setups...not a gay competition thats not going to benefit them except and extra game time to gain nothing but fitness.  Cant see players like Brewster and fogan going any lower than championship maybe even league 1 at a stretch.

So anyone else know what the answer is cos Shaun Harvey doesnt lol.  

Gay? Nobody is gay in football apparently. Is a straight competition a good competition?

Granted the checkatrade trophy is a load of shite and does nothing for young players or fans.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 8, 2017, 10:18pm; Reply: 84
Quoted from Les Brechin
Does anyone know of a more pointless penalty shoot-out, than the one that took place at Blundell Park tonight?

Doesnt the shootout decide who actually gets the winners prize money ?

Also as we were playing future England international players ( eh. Mr Harvey )  then giving them penalty shoot out practice is essential to their development  :)
Posted by: TAGG, November 8, 2017, 10:19pm; Reply: 85
Tom Bolli cant even get on the bench for this game.
Does Slade hate him????
Posted by: GrimRob, November 8, 2017, 10:24pm; Reply: 86
When England win the world cup in Qatar we'll be looking back on this night and thinking how it was all worth it  :)
Posted by: arryarryarry, November 8, 2017, 10:33pm; Reply: 87
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner
Jamie O played as a defender wtf is that about?

No he didn't.
Posted by: moosey_club, November 8, 2017, 10:33pm; Reply: 88
Quoted from GrimRob
When England win the world cup on penalties in Qatar we'll be looking back on this night and thinking how it was all worth it  :)

Amended  :)
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, November 8, 2017, 10:46pm; Reply: 89
Quoted from arryarryarry

No he didn't.

The club website had him down as playing centre back.
Posted by: Grimal, November 8, 2017, 11:02pm; Reply: 90
Quoted from Swansea_Mariner

The club website had him down as playing centre back.

From the club website-------
Ben Killip began in goal, with Harry Clifton, Karleigh Osborne, Zak Mills and Sam Kelly forming the defence.
Harry Cardwell started on the right of midfield, with Jamey Osborne and Mitch Rose in the centre and Diallang Jaiyesimi operating on the left, as Hooper and Jamille Matt led the line in attack.
The Grimsby substitutes were Alex McMillan, Emil Powles, Mikey Davis, McAllister, Paul Dixon, Tom Sawyer and James McKeown.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, November 8, 2017, 11:04pm; Reply: 91
Karleigh Osborne played centre back.... Jamey Osbourne played central midfield!
Posted by: Sigone, November 8, 2017, 11:42pm; Reply: 92
Hope the Sunderland players enjoyed there fish and chips from marklews afterwards.
Posted by: Mighty_Mariner, November 9, 2017, 12:20am; Reply: 93
I'm glad they didn't get it from The Mariners chippy... The food there is very poor and it annoys me that they are a representation of our fish and chips for a large portion of the away fans visiting Blundell Park.
Posted by: Cloudy, November 9, 2017, 6:44am; Reply: 94
Quoted from Civvy at last

John went on about having to vote the way he did as his 'fiduciary duty'. He hid behind this IMO

His fiduciary duty as a Director was to vote in the best interest of the club.

It was and remains a poor excuse, the best interest of the club was to vote against for the long term interest of GTFC as IMO, this has done irreparable damage to the clubs relationship with the fans.

I think this will be a significant ( but not the only) factor in an ongoing drop in attendances and future season ticket sales.

The first seasons vote was an error, something we all make from time to time but to repeat itt was inexcusable and will have long term repercussions
Posted by: Marinerz93, November 9, 2017, 7:48am; Reply: 95
Quoted from Civvy at last

[img]https://i.imgur.com/4oo3uJM.gif[/img]  ;D
Posted by: Swansea_Mariner, November 9, 2017, 8:43am; Reply: 96
Quoted from Grimal

From the club website-------
Ben Killip began in goal, with Harry Clifton, Karleigh Osborne, Zak Mills and Sam Kelly forming the defence.
Harry Cardwell started on the right of midfield, with Jamey Osborne and Mitch Rose in the centre and Diallang Jaiyesimi operating on the left, as Hooper and Jamille Matt led the line in attack.
The Grimsby substitutes were Alex McMillan, Emil Powles, Mikey Davis, McAllister, Paul Dixon, Tom Sawyer and James McKeown.

That's more like it, when i looked at the match line up on ifollow he had df next to his name.
Posted by: grimsby pete, November 9, 2017, 11:22am; Reply: 97
Quoted from ginnywings

A few more 0-0 at home and the 1st team will be getting much lower gates,

STH  do not have to attend every game.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, November 9, 2017, 11:39am; Reply: 98
The low attendance was in an article featured under "Football" on the BBC website.

It reported the Club as saying onl3 3 Sunderland fans travelled.  Sunderland said 7 did.

It said that the very low attendance of 248 was well down on our normal attendance of 4,000. Some good national coverage against the Checkatrade trophy.  
Posted by: Cloudy, November 9, 2017, 11:48am; Reply: 99
I see Steve Wraith has been elected spokesman to further criticise those who dont support the Chuckup Trophy in todays Gy Telegraph.

This from the man who hardly ever watches a game home or away.

The club seems to keep digging and provoking fans whenever they can at present
Posted by: 1mickylyons, November 9, 2017, 12:11pm; Reply: 100
Quoted from Cloudy
I see Steve Wraith has been elected spokesman to further criticise those who dont support the Chuckup Trophy in todays Gy Telegraph.

This from the man who hardly ever watches a game home or away.

The club seems to keep digging and provoking fans whenever they can at present

Let em get on with it mate 245 out of 4k have more money than sense and are happy enough with things .Far be it from the Club to look into why the 3700+ other fans are saying no thanks and delving into if they have a valid concern.
Posted by: BackHeelTony, November 9, 2017, 12:40pm; Reply: 101
Maybe Steve Wraith should take some of his own advice and stop 'thrusting his views down other people's throats'.

Bigger picture Steve! Fans who didn't attend last night are protecting the future of our club and thus protecting the jobs of people like you!

#Bteamboycott #Lowestattendance #Proudtobeatownfan

UTM
Posted by: Maringer, November 9, 2017, 2:48pm; Reply: 102
Wow, they're actually stooping as low as to criticise the fans for boycotting a competition which nobody wanted to be in for obvious reasons? Remarkable.

A new low for a competitive attendance followed by a new PR low from the club.
Print page generated: April 20, 2024, 12:36am