Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Gaffer58, October 21, 2017, 7:08pm
Mos people would think Huddersfield's win over Man U today was a shock result but, for me it was Lincoln losing at Cheltenham today. After we beat them midweek I fully expected Lincoln  to win by 5/6 goals today!!!!
Posted by: Lincoln Mariner 56, October 21, 2017, 7:37pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Gaffer58
Mos people would think Huddersfield's win over Man U today was a shock result but, for me it was Lincoln losing at Cheltenham today. After we beat them midweek I fully expected Lincoln  to win by 5/6 goals today!!!!

So did they!!!!

An enjoyable three hours in the pub pity we did not sneek a win to go above them.
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, October 21, 2017, 7:37pm; Reply: 2
4 teams I couldn't give a flying fu(k about
Posted by: chaos33, October 21, 2017, 7:53pm; Reply: 3
Ridiculous thread
Posted by: LH, October 21, 2017, 8:05pm; Reply: 4
I take it you missed the droll 0-0 draw with them the other week where they looked equally as average as we did then rather than the total football side we’d been told by some deluded Lincoln fans on here? (“We’re playing at League One level at the minute” hahaha)
Posted by: Abdul19, October 21, 2017, 8:28pm; Reply: 5
I didn't bother going to that game because they were going to beat us eleventy nil.
Posted by: ginnywings, October 21, 2017, 9:40pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from LH
I take it you missed the droll 0-0 draw with them the other week where they looked equally as average as we did then rather than the total football side we’d been told by some deluded Lincoln fans on here? (“We’re playing at League One level at the minute” hahaha)

Yeah, if they were rock bottom of league 1 maybe.

Posted by: lukeo, October 21, 2017, 9:51pm; Reply: 7
Fgr winning away Is more of a shock result
Posted by: KingstonMariner, October 21, 2017, 11:47pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from lukeo
Fgr winning away Is more of a shock result

Specially from a goal down. Not very often I'm hoping for Stevenage to score.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 12:27am