Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 137 (Guest), September 13, 2017, 8:50am
.....I'm going to give you the name of a defender we're crying out for.

Erm...  Toto Nsiala

A very great pity when we lost him IMHO.
Posted by: LondonMariner43, September 13, 2017, 9:45am; Reply: 1
And by all accounts he left because of abuse from fans.  Nothing to do with Hurst, Fenty etc.
Posted by: grimsby pete, September 13, 2017, 11:11am; Reply: 2
One word     HALIFAX
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 13, 2017, 11:12am; Reply: 3
Quoted from 137

Erm...  Toto Nsiala

Always a disaster waiting to happen, got sent of more than once for Hartlepool and I think some of their fans were glad to see the back of him.
Posted by: Grimal, September 13, 2017, 11:18am; Reply: 4
Going on what I've seen of him so far I Personally prefer Karleigh Osborne to Toto.   Naiala had at least a couple of mistakes in him every game.
Posted by: wigworld, September 13, 2017, 11:26am; Reply: 5
Unlike our current defense?  ;)

Players come and go, we have to look forward, not back.

Quoted from arryarryarry

Always a disaster waiting to happen, got sent of more than once for Hartlepool and I think some of their fans were glad to see the back of him.

Posted by: newarkmariner, September 13, 2017, 11:36am; Reply: 6
yawn
Posted by: sam gy, September 13, 2017, 11:40am; Reply: 7
Quoted from grimsby pete
One word     HALIFAX

Two words: League One.
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 13, 2017, 11:51am; Reply: 8
Quoted from sam gy

Two words: League One.

Not sure if you are either :-

Paul Hurst

a Shrewsbury fan

or just a WUM.

No idea why you don't just go off and support Shrewsbury.
Posted by: RoboCod, September 13, 2017, 12:05pm; Reply: 9
Not controversial, just clueless really. Show me a defender as good as Nathan Pond, and then break the bank for him.
There, that's how you do it.
Posted by: 123614 (Guest), September 13, 2017, 1:02pm; Reply: 10
As someone else said, their was always a disaster waiting to happen with Toto and his distribution was abysmal!
Posted by: sam gy, September 13, 2017, 1:08pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from arryarryarry

Not sure if you are either :-

Paul Hurst

a Shrewsbury fan

or just a WUM.

No idea why you don't just go off and support Shrewsbury.

Neither. It's just that my love for GTFC doesn't blind the fact that a former player is doing fine in the league above us while we're bringing up a big off day two seasons ago, and the opinions of Hartlepool fans. Where are Hartlepool exactly?

Just seems a bit absurd that people can be that adamant that ex players aren't up to it when they're blatantly doing just fine, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.
Posted by: Mariner_09, September 13, 2017, 1:24pm; Reply: 12
I never imagined that Alex Rodman would be a League 1 player but he plays every week in the side at the top of that league, Toto has a lot of the attributes to be a Championship defender but he lacked in concentration, looking at Shrewsbury's defence this season it would seem this might have improved because they've conceded 4 goals in 7 games! I could easily see Henderson and Nolan going on to higher levels because Nolan is best footballer we've had at Town in my lifetime, completely ran a number of important games. Lenny is the one that surprises me, he's only been on the bench but he's done well for himself.
Posted by: arryarryarry, September 13, 2017, 1:44pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from sam gy

Neither. It's just that my love for GTFC doesn't blind the fact that a former player is doing fine in the league above us while we're bringing up a big off day two seasons ago, and the opinions of Hartlepool fans. Where are Hartlepool exactly?

Just seems a bit absurd that people can be that adamant that ex players aren't up to it when they're blatantly doing just fine, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Even Halifax fans?
Posted by: jimgtfc, September 13, 2017, 1:46pm; Reply: 14
Of all the ex players that have slipped through the net, you pick Toto???
Posted by: Abdul19, September 13, 2017, 3:01pm; Reply: 15
Well, Pat Glover's legs have gone ;)
Posted by: devs, September 13, 2017, 4:05pm; Reply: 16
Toto's 'abysmal distribution' and the fact he was a 'disaster waiting to happen' must have been what attracted the three-times promoted as a manager Paul Hurst to a League One team sitting at the top of L1 having conceded 4 goals in 7 games
Posted by: KingstonMariner, September 13, 2017, 5:16pm; Reply: 17
Interesting that when Hurst got promotions with Scott they count as part of the 'three promotions', but when Town got dicked by Braintree it wasn't Hurst's side.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), September 13, 2017, 8:13pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from 137

Erm...  Toto Nsiala

Ahh, Toto the liar? And liabilty?
Posted by: newarkmariner, September 14, 2017, 8:06am; Reply: 19
so mariner-09 says that Nolan is the best footballer weve had at town in his lifetime,well I take it that the 09 is your age because yes he was ok but best ever!!!!!!!I would struggle to put him in the top 100 in my lifetime and ive been watching Gy since 72 when I was a 4 yr old sitting on my fathers shoulders.as for Toto,pleased hes doing well but no thanks he can keep his lies in Shrewsbury.UTFM
Posted by: Mariner_09, September 14, 2017, 8:10am; Reply: 20
Nolan wasn't the best player but the best footballer, he saw the game quicker than anyone else and was able to run the games at Braintree and Wembley.
Posted by: newarkmariner, September 14, 2017, 8:12am; Reply: 21
Sorry best Footballer,still wouldn't get in my top 100
Posted by: LH, September 14, 2017, 9:16am; Reply: 22
Well done for being older than someone, Newark.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 3:53pm