Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 19, 2017, 9:06am
Quoted Text
Blackpool v Hartlepool United
Saturday 25th March 2017, 3pm
Pools have received over 2000 tickets for the game at Bloomfield Road in March.

And supporters planning on making the trip can take advantage of a real bargain as the Seasiders have reduced ticket prices for this fixture, with Adult tickets just £5 each.

Prices
Adults - £5
Seniors (60+) - £5
Juniors (U19) - £1
Juniors (U11) - Free
Disabled (relevant concession price applies) - £5
Carers - Free (medium, high or advanced rate only)

Tickets are on sale now from the Pools Ticket Office and the Online Ticketing Website (click here).

They will remain on sale until 4pm on Thursday 23rd March, with any remaining tickets then available for sale from the kiosk next to the away entrance at Bloomfield Road.

Any ticket sales on the day of the game will be cash only.

Quoted Text
TICKETS for our fixture away at Blackpool on April 8th will go on sale on Monday 20th March at 9am.

We have received an initial allocation of 1,000 tickets in the North Stand and are priced at the following:

Adults - £22
Seniors (60+) - £18
Junior Under 19 - £10
Junior Under 11 (accompanied with adult/senior) - FOC
Disabled - £22 (or relevant concession price)
Carer - FOC

That's a big difference !

Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 20, 2017, 9:15am; Reply: 1
have they kept ours full price because the owners know we take a large following?
Posted by: Simariner, March 20, 2017, 9:27am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
have they kept ours full price because the owners know we take a large following?

I'd guess so
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 20, 2017, 9:36am; Reply: 3
Quoted from Simariner

I'd guess so

Such nice guys
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 20, 2017, 9:43am; Reply: 4
If you are going as I am please do not buy anything in the ground (food + drink) in solidarity to Blackpool fans protests.

I feel guilty going, but I do want to see Town whenever I can.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, March 20, 2017, 9:43am; Reply: 5
Thats a pisss take
Posted by: HertsGTFC, March 20, 2017, 10:16am; Reply: 6
Confirms one thing we knew,.................Hartlepool have sh1t support!
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 20, 2017, 10:43am; Reply: 7
Quoted from Grantham_Mariner
If you are going as I am please do not buy anything in the ground (food + drink) in solidarity to Blackpool fans protests.

I feel guilty going, but I do want to see Town whenever I can.

Seen this from blackpool fans a lot recently
Posted by: Stadium, March 20, 2017, 10:56am; Reply: 8
No thank you.
Made the decision for me.
Posted by: headingly_mariner, March 20, 2017, 11:35am; Reply: 9
What have the Oystons ever done wrong?  ;D
Posted by: moosey_club, March 20, 2017, 1:55pm; Reply: 10
I would guess they have an offer on for the home fans that day and have to offer the same deal to away supporters as is the done thing. Just unfortunate when its not your supporters that benefits.
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, March 20, 2017, 5:23pm; Reply: 11
Got mine today no problem, club has 1,700 available don't know how many they have shifted but there is still plenty left according to th ticket lass.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 20, 2017, 8:30pm; Reply: 12
We have North stand that holds about 2500 I think. Plus there is another empty stand if we sell them. There will be a ticket for everyone who wants one.
Posted by: Mariner_09, March 21, 2017, 11:22am; Reply: 13
Particularly as the season has gone flat, we're going to finish between 9th and 16th or something similar so our away followings won't be that brilliant for the rest of this season. Hopefully with a potential promotion push next season, the gates full stop might be a little bit better, but they've been fantastic all over for 3 or 4 years now.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, March 21, 2017, 2:34pm; Reply: 14
Heard Oyston on talksport a few weeks back , what an absolute c.unt that bloke is .
This should be a game we boycott , whether or not it's a top away weekend.
Posted by: Vance Warner, March 21, 2017, 4:23pm; Reply: 15
Quoted from Mariner_09
Particularly as the season has gone flat, we're going to finish between 9th and 16th or something similar so our away followings won't be that brilliant for the rest of this season. Hopefully with a potential promotion push next season, the gates full stop might be a little bit better, but they've been fantastic all over for 3 or 4 years now.

Would imagine we'll take at least a thousand for this one. Perfectly set up for a weekend away to celebrate our return to the Football League.
Posted by: friskneymariner, March 21, 2017, 5:39pm; Reply: 16
Just seen Arriva trains North are on strike that day don't know if that affects anyone.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, March 29, 2017, 12:04pm; Reply: 17
Anyone know how many we have sold?
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, March 29, 2017, 2:00pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from friskneymariner
Just seen Arriva trains North are on strike that day don't know if that affects anyone.

Even if trains are running on the day, they'll only take you as far as Preston because they're doing line "improvements" so Northern will only be running a replacement bus service between there and Blackpool

Oh the joys of public transport eh? :-/
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, March 29, 2017, 2:04pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

Even if trains are running on the day, they'll only take you as far as Preston because they're doing line "improvements" so Northern will only be running a replacement bus service between there and Blackpool

Will it be a driver only bus  ;D ;D ;D
Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 29, 2017, 3:04pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I might be wrong but I think the work should be finished by the time we play Blackpool and it should be normal service.
If you can call Northern normal.
Posted by: Les Brechin, March 29, 2017, 3:11pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from GYinScuntland

I might be wrong but I think the work should be finished by the time we play Blackpool and it should be normal service.
If you can call Northern normal.

The planned strike action could still affect services on the day.

Quoted Text

The RMT Union have announced that they plan industrial action on Saturday 8 April.

If industrial action goes ahead, it is not yet known how Northern services will be affected. Information will be displayed here as soon as it is available.

Twitter:
If you would like to follow this incident on Twitter, please use #NorthernStrike
Posted by: GYinScuntland, March 29, 2017, 3:17pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Les Brechin

The planned strike action could still affect services on the day.

Thank fcuk I'm going Friday and coming back Sunday.  :P
Posted by: GTFCChris, March 29, 2017, 10:01pm; Reply: 23
How many do people think we will take? I can see a lot tempted just for a weekend away!
Posted by: Kristine, March 29, 2017, 10:07pm; Reply: 24
i'd say around about the 1000 mark hopefully.  Even I've not got my ticket yet!
Posted by: ginnywings, March 29, 2017, 10:35pm; Reply: 25
OS reporting we have sold nearly 800 last time i looked.
Posted by: TonySmith, March 30, 2017, 1:42am; Reply: 26
Will there be a problem with paying on the day for this one? I'm flying over from the U.S. for a week and am thinking seriously about a day in Blackpool, but having to get tickets in advance might be a problem. I certainly don't want to risk showing up in Blackpool and not being able to get in!
Posted by: forza ivano, March 30, 2017, 7:40am; Reply: 27
Quoted from TonySmith
Will there be a problem with paying on the day for this one? I'm flying over from the U.S. for a week and am thinking seriously about a day in Blackpool, but having to get tickets in advance might be a problem. I certainly don't want to risk showing up in Blackpool and not being able to get in!

Given their steadfast boycott and the large capacity you ain't going to have a problem getting in! Home crowd average 2600, average away following 750 capacity 17,500 = they will be begging you to come in!
Posted by: TonySmith, March 30, 2017, 1:23pm; Reply: 28
Thanks, Forza, that's what I thought, but with all the talk of tickets, I thought I should ask.
Posted by: Simariner, March 30, 2017, 1:29pm; Reply: 29
I'd guess aprox 1100 town fans will be there with a good 500 bouncing about many Blackpool public houses late into the night....
Posted by: bradzmilne, March 30, 2017, 4:04pm; Reply: 30
Going for the weekend as a celebration of a year of solidarity.  Going too be a messy one i'd imagine
Posted by: marinernige, March 30, 2017, 6:59pm; Reply: 31
Quoted from bradzmilne
Going for the weekend as a celebration of a year of solidarity.  Going too be a messy one i'd imagine

Will be messy if you get on the 'buckfast' utm
Posted by: Rik e B, March 31, 2017, 3:03pm; Reply: 32
Bollox to boycottting watching my beloved Town (Checkatrade abomination apart) -I'll just not buy anything in there
Posted by: samg, March 31, 2017, 3:07pm; Reply: 33
Pick my 2 tickets up tomorrow - going down on the bus
Posted by: H19P1, March 31, 2017, 8:59pm; Reply: 34
How many have we been allocated, how many have we sold and how many are we expecting to take?
Posted by: Kristine, March 31, 2017, 9:34pm; Reply: 35
1000 initial allocation but more available, about 800 sold so around 800-1000 expected.
Posted by: codcheeky, March 31, 2017, 10:36pm; Reply: 36
Can you pay on the gate?
Posted by: bradzmilne, April 1, 2017, 1:09am; Reply: 37
Quoted from marinernige

Will be messy if you get on the 'buckfast' utm

Wouldn't know what your talking about 'MarinerNige'  ;D
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, April 1, 2017, 6:02am; Reply: 38
Quoted from Kristine
1000 initial allocation but more available, about 800 sold so around 800-1000 expected.

Personally think 1000 plus is achievable our fans always deliver
Posted by: Rik e B, April 1, 2017, 6:50am; Reply: 39
Woukd be at least double if we were well in the mix but hey ho Im feeling celebratory
Posted by: newarkmariner, April 1, 2017, 7:13am; Reply: 40
Hotels booked,picking my tickets up today,love a trip to the seaside :)
Posted by: Kristine, April 1, 2017, 11:19am; Reply: 41
Quoted from codcheeky
Can you pay on the gate?

If the tickets are available you'll be able to pay on the day from the away ticket office yes.

Posted by: lobsterpot, April 2, 2017, 6:57am; Reply: 42
And if we sell this 1000 is this likely Kristine? Weve got a bus full booked in and no tickets. What are they gonna do when we, and probably others without tickets, turn up? Any ideas plz?
Posted by: Cloudy, April 2, 2017, 8:35am; Reply: 43
Quoted from lobsterpot
And if we sell this 1000 is this likely Kristine? Weve got a bus full booked in and no tickets. What are they gonna do when we, and probably others without tickets, turn up? Any ideas plz?

If you are in doubt why can't you go and buy them from GTFC?
Posted by: lobsterpot, April 2, 2017, 6:24pm; Reply: 44
I can Cloudy. Just feel less inclined to make the effort when we're going to a stadium that holds 17,000 which normally has 3,000 in attendance for home games.
Posted by: codcheeky, April 2, 2017, 7:18pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from Kristine

If the tickets are available you'll be able to pay on the day from the away ticket office yes.

Is that a yes, no or maybe?   Live in London but couldn't get to the Donny match.  Have hotel booked but this ticketing system is very vague
Posted by: Kristine, April 2, 2017, 8:37pm; Reply: 46
Will double check but unlikely there will be a problem in getting in by paying on the day.
Posted by: codcheeky, April 3, 2017, 12:16am; Reply: 47
Quoted from Kristine
Will double check but unlikely there will be a problem in getting in by paying on the day.

Thanks. I know it is not your fault and you are doing your best to give correct information but it does seem strange to have so little info until the last minute for both this game and Cheltenham
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, April 3, 2017, 8:37am; Reply: 48
Quoted from codcheeky

Thanks. I know it is not your fault and you are doing your best to give correct information but it does seem strange to have so little info until the last minute for both this game and Cheltenham

Its Monday before this match now, and any Exiles which need tickets posting if you are unable to pay on the day need to know sharpish!
Posted by: lukeo, April 3, 2017, 10:08am; Reply: 49
jarmo nas hit the nail on the head... I plus 3 in my car alone where going to Cheltenham. Now unsure due to the joke of which the ticket system is being done with it, added to that the feedback on here about how poor we are of late is putting me off... If they say you can pay on the gate no doubt I'll be there for sure though.
Posted by: Kristine, April 3, 2017, 11:07am; Reply: 50
Just to confirm there will be no issues with paying on the day for Blackpool so I'll see you all there!

Cheltenham will not change but are on general sale from today.
Posted by: BPMariner, April 3, 2017, 11:15am; Reply: 51
1100 sold, 900 still on sale from Town

http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-news-blackpool-3654724.aspx
Posted by: Kristine, April 3, 2017, 11:19am; Reply: 52
As if by magic the OS is update.... ;D
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, April 5, 2017, 9:57am; Reply: 53
Still no confirmation from the club that you can pay on the day
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, April 5, 2017, 6:56pm; Reply: 54
Already in Blackpool, can't wait until Saturday. UTM
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 5, 2017, 7:11pm; Reply: 55
Quoted from Jarmo.Is.God
Still no confirmation from the club that you can pay on the day

Before I book a B&B are we100% sure you can pay on the gate?
Posted by: lobsterpot, April 5, 2017, 7:28pm; Reply: 56
I can't say officially Herts but i know at least 4 minibuses travelling without tickets so surely they will let us in on the day
Posted by: GYinScuntland, April 5, 2017, 7:41pm; Reply: 57
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Before I book a B&B are we100% sure you can pay on the gate?

Can't see any problem, there will be hardly any in the home end and it's quite a large ground now.
I'm there on the Friday but paying on day and not in the slightest worried.
Posted by: ginnywings, April 5, 2017, 7:47pm; Reply: 58
Brother bought 4 tickets today just in case but they said in the ticket office that you can pay on the day.
Posted by: Les Brechin, April 5, 2017, 8:58pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from ginnywings
Brother bought 4 tickets today just in case but they said in the ticket office that you can pay on the day.

How many is that we've sold now?

I know it's Blackpool and loads will be making a weekend of it, but for a team with nothing to play for, after Saturday's heavy defeat and with some of the awful performances we've had to put up with lately, our away following never ceases to amaze me.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, April 5, 2017, 9:23pm; Reply: 60
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/blackpool-fc/grimsby-ticket-sales-pass-the-1-200-mark-1-8477222

You may be able to get in for FREE - see link.
Posted by: sydney, April 5, 2017, 9:33pm; Reply: 61
Can't make Blackpool due to work commitments (sponsoring a footie match)
1200 tickets is amazing and it always seems to be about the day (weekend in black pools case)!
I always seem to miss the good ones and wish I could be there
Should be at Chelteham
Nothing can seem to knock the travelling army and I hope despite current issues the team put in a good performance and the fans get a result their continued fantastic support deserves
Come on Town!!
Posted by: HertsGTFC, April 5, 2017, 9:39pm; Reply: 62
Quoted from GYinScuntland

Can't see any problem, there will be hardly any in the home end and it's quite a large ground now.
I'm there on the Friday but paying on day and not in the slightest worried.

Cheers mate..............
Posted by: ginnywings, April 5, 2017, 10:11pm; Reply: 63
Quoted from Les Brechin

How many is that we've sold now?

I know it's Blackpool and loads will be making a weekend of it, but for a team with nothing to play for, after Saturday's heavy defeat and with some of the awful performances we've had to put up with lately, our away following never ceases to amaze me.

I don't know how many we've sold. Well over a thousand i think with plenty paying on the day. Looks like there will be in excess of 1500 at least.
Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 9:03pm