Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Classic Threads  /  
Posted by: topuphere666, May 8, 2016, 5:56pm
Looking at Wembley they are selling singing sections and general sale. Starting with block 106. Has anyone else bought theirs yet?
Posted by: Richard, May 8, 2016, 6:06pm; Reply: 1
im looking  carnt find em
Posted by: topuphere666, May 8, 2016, 6:01pm; Reply: 2
Go on events. Then get tickets when you're on the info page
Posted by: Meza, May 8, 2016, 6:03pm; Reply: 3
Please please house us in the lucky end
Posted by: itsnotcoditshaddock, May 8, 2016, 6:05pm; Reply: 4
Anyone know what counts as a concession? Students?
Posted by: topuphere666, May 8, 2016, 6:07pm; Reply: 5
I think we are in our usual end :-/ block 106 is our end.
Posted by: The Grim Reaper, May 8, 2016, 6:18pm; Reply: 6
http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/article/how-you-can-get-your-promotional-final-tickets-3103216.aspx
Posted by: nervous norriss, May 8, 2016, 6:16pm; Reply: 7
Waiting to see where we get put as we got the big day out tickets. Did anyone donthis ast year and if so where did you get seated? Thanks in advance for answers utm
Posted by: Richard, May 8, 2016, 6:22pm; Reply: 8
it say about concessions ?? is this under 16 ??  ect
Posted by: cjbill, May 8, 2016, 6:25pm; Reply: 9
Also got in block 106. Same end again
Posted by: hertfordshire mariner, May 8, 2016, 6:21pm; Reply: 10
https://events.wembleystadium.com/Online/seatSelect.asp
Posted by: Mariner93er, May 8, 2016, 7:27pm; Reply: 11
Bought mine, 2 in block 110, can't wait
Posted by: gytone, May 8, 2016, 7:30pm; Reply: 12
What is the latest day to order tickets, could I order some on Wednesday and would they still be here in time for Sunday ?
Posted by: Mariner93er, May 8, 2016, 7:32pm; Reply: 13
Quoted from gytone
What is the latest day to order tickets, could I order some on Wednesday and would they still be here in time for Sunday ?

You can print them off so any day up to Sunday I presume
Posted by: WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, May 8, 2016, 7:57pm; Reply: 14
still can't beleive they charge £1 to print your own tickets
Posted by: tintowner, May 8, 2016, 8:34pm; Reply: 15
Just purchased mine      section 10 row 40
Posted by: Stadium, May 8, 2016, 8:47pm; Reply: 16
Detailed seat plan:

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/wembley-stadium-chart-london/high-resolution/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan-00a-Detailed-row-block-numbers-exact-concert-chart-high-resolution.htm
Posted by: craigy, May 8, 2016, 9:13pm; Reply: 17
Can anyone recommend any good parking places? We've looked on Wembley itself but parking for the play off final ain't an option yet on their site
Posted by: LH, May 8, 2016, 9:22pm; Reply: 18
How does it work for Big Day Out tickets anybody? I'm looking to buy a couple more for people who are tagging along - can we all get together?
Posted by: tintowner, May 8, 2016, 9:19pm; Reply: 19
Quoted from craigy
Can anyone recommend any good parking places? We've looked on Wembley itself but parking for the play off final ain't an option yet on their site

Stanmore station and jump on the train to Wembley station.
Posted by: Vance Warner, May 8, 2016, 9:30pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from craigy

Used this last year http://www.parkonmydrive.com/.

Got a good spot near Stanmore tube station for a tenner
Posted by: LostInSpace, May 8, 2016, 9:25pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Stadium

with the amount of visits to the stadium i would have thought you lot would know it inside out 8)
Posted by: LostInSpace, May 8, 2016, 9:29pm; Reply: 22
Quoted from Vance Warner

where we parked last year to play you, we were obviously west of.. but the tube we went from had free parking  facility on sunday and also in the surrounding  area normally affected by monday to saturday restrictions,,possible to check if there is the same where you decide to pick the tube from?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 8, 2016, 10:02pm; Reply: 23
Quoted from Vance Warner

Get to stanmore early to get near the exit it's about 2 quid .if you have to park near the back it's a long wait to get out easily a hour maybe more
Posted by: codcheeky, May 8, 2016, 10:31pm; Reply: 24
Quoted from craigy

If you get there early you can park on a single
Yellow line for free near Baker Street on a sunday
Posted by: Laddy89, May 8, 2016, 10:40pm; Reply: 25
Yes I've bought mine in the singing section!! Presume that's behind the goal?
Posted by: DawlishMariner, May 8, 2016, 10:52pm; Reply: 26
Last year parking at Rickmansworth Station (about a mile or so from M25 junction eighteen) was £1 on a Sunday and there was plenty of room. Direct Metropolitan Line trains from there to Wembley Park, but worth checking that there isn't engineering work on the day affecting them.
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 8, 2016, 11:04pm; Reply: 27
How many do we reckon we'll take? 10000-12000?
Posted by: GyMariner, May 9, 2016, 1:00am; Reply: 28
7 of us Block 110
Posted by: Stadium, May 9, 2016, 9:27am; Reply: 29
Just a heads up for people using Stanmore etc for parking.
Street parking is often free on Sundays(check signs very carefully).
We parked last season foc,I would advise against stanmore station car park,an absolute nightmare to get out.
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 9, 2016, 10:19am; Reply: 30
Quoted from Stadium
We parked last season foc,I would advise against stanmore station car park,an absolute nightmare to get out.

Shh!!! Don't let everyone know aha😂 That's what I did last year
Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 9, 2016, 10:25am; Reply: 31
Will GTFC actually have any tickets on sale at the Club or are all ticket sales to be online?
Posted by: Heisenberg, May 9, 2016, 10:30am; Reply: 32
Quoted from 1mickylyons
Will GTFC actually have any tickets on sale at the Club or are all ticket sales to be online?

I believe it's exclusively online this year, mate.  Sort of makes sense with there only being a week turnaround, but I have a lot of sympathy for the old-school who don't use computers.  I'm not saying that's you, but you know what I mean.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 9, 2016, 10:31am; Reply: 33
An alternative to Stanmore is either Canons Park or Queensbury, a bit nearer Wembley, easier to get to the A1 after a game too. We're going to Bedford Station, train to West Hampstead and tube to Wembley, about 70 minutes journey £20 a head.
Posted by: forza ivano, May 9, 2016, 10:39am; Reply: 34
denham is always worth considering - plenty of parking and direct train in to wembley stadium.As it's the other side of the stadium from wembley park it's tends to be a bit quieter and easier to get in and out of.
Few of us will be going from Princes Risborough which is a bit further up the line but has the same advantages of being able to get in and out easily
Posted by: Cloudy, May 9, 2016, 10:39am; Reply: 35
I'm staying Sat & Sunday nights to celebrate! Not driving but using the train
Posted by: friskneymariner, May 9, 2016, 10:35am; Reply: 36
Quoted from MuddyWaters
An alternative to Stanmore is either Canons Park or Queensbury, a bit nearer Wembley, easier to get to the A1 after a game too. We're going to Bedford Station, train to West Hampstead and tube to Wembley, about 70 minutes journey £20 a head.

Cockfosters a lot easier unless Arsenal playing at home.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 9, 2016, 10:37am; Reply: 37
anyway of changing where you are sat with pre booked tickets? I emailed wembley but had no reply
Posted by: nigelh, May 9, 2016, 10:56am; Reply: 38
Quoted from Hagrid
anyway of changing where you are sat with pre booked tickets? I emailed wembley but had no reply
There was a tweet (which I cannot access from my work computer) saying you will be automatically allocated  new seats if you selected one of the playoff finalists when you booked the early bird tickets.
I expect an email with the new ticket allocation and will check the location before printing.

Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 9, 2016, 10:58am; Reply: 39
Quoted from Heisenberg

I believe it's exclusively online this year, mate.  Sort of makes sense with there only being a week turnaround, but I have a lot of sympathy for the old-school who don't use computers.  I'm not saying that's you, but you know what I mean.

haha that`s me alright ;D
Posted by: 1mickylyons, May 9, 2016, 10:59am; Reply: 40
Quoted from friskneymariner

Cockfosters a lot easier unless Arsenal playing at home.

They are so are Chelsea
Posted by: Madeleymariner, May 9, 2016, 12:52pm; Reply: 41
Quoted from Stadium

We did the same just the other side of the town centre
Posted by: topuphere666, May 9, 2016, 12:53pm; Reply: 42
Block 108 row 33! And a charge to print your own tickets!

Are we going to have a trafalger square meet on Sunday at all?
Posted by: Tinymariner, May 9, 2016, 12:59pm; Reply: 43
Quoted from nigelh
There was a tweet (which I cannot access from my work computer) saying you will be automatically allocated  new seats if you selected one of the playoff finalists when you booked the early bird tickets.
I expect an email with the new ticket allocation and will check the location before printing.

Cheers mate, I was wondering about that.
Posted by: Davec, May 9, 2016, 12:54pm; Reply: 44
I decided to take the gamble and I took advantage of the early bird ticket offer
Posted by: easypeersy, May 9, 2016, 1:08pm; Reply: 45
Quoted from Davec
I decided to take the gamble and I took advantage of the early bird ticket offer

What do I have to do now to move my early bird tickets to where I want in the Grimsby end?
Posted by: woswwf, May 9, 2016, 1:06pm; Reply: 46
Quoted from easypeersy

What do I have to do now to move my early bird tickets to where I want in the Grimsby end?

It's all done automatically. You'll be moved to the 'best Category 1 tickets in GTFC area' according to the National League twitter account.
Posted by: easypeersy, May 9, 2016, 1:17pm; Reply: 47
Quoted from woswwf

It's all done automatically. You'll be moved to the 'best Category 1 tickets in GTFC area' according to the National League twitter account.

So the tickets should be in the post then? Or do I need to go to a website somewhere?
Posted by: highcliff mariner, May 9, 2016, 1:26pm; Reply: 48
9 tickets in 111 can't Feckin wait .

Ah the privilege of paying to use your own printer . Skanking twits .

UTM
Posted by: headingly_mariner, May 9, 2016, 1:24pm; Reply: 49
Did the club not sort some tickets out to be sold in the ticket office last year for the technophobes? I reckon it would be a good idea if that could be sorted again.
Posted by: mariner83, May 9, 2016, 1:27pm; Reply: 50
Quoted from easypeersy

So the tickets should be in the post then? Or do I need to go to a website somewhere?

I think they're sending an email tomorrow, you can (pay to) print them out. I'm not sure about them posting them?  I'll see if the original email says owt.

*edit* Paid £2.50 for 1st class post so they better send them lol
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 9, 2016, 1:29pm; Reply: 51
Quoted from forza ivano
denham is always worth considering - plenty of parking and direct train in to wembley stadium.As it's the other side of the stadium from wembley park it's tends to be a bit quieter and easier to get in and out of.
Few of us will be going from Princes Risborough which is a bit further up the line but has the same advantages of being able to get in and out easily

Done that a few times for Wembley visits. Easy to get back to on the M25 but as it's a Sunday not all trains stop at Denham on a Sunday.
Posted by: Tinymariner, May 9, 2016, 1:34pm; Reply: 52
Apparently, All GTFC fans with early bird tickets will be reallocated tickets tomorrow in blocks 103 and 104.
Posted by: Bignic69, May 9, 2016, 1:43pm; Reply: 53
7 of us in block 109 row 36, can't wait but I am fecking nervous already, gonna be a long bottom week
Posted by: gytone, May 9, 2016, 1:38pm; Reply: 54
So, I'm coming down the M1 because I'm picking my son up from Sheffield, any ideas on parking, so we can get the tube in, cheers for any replies  :)
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, May 9, 2016, 1:46pm; Reply: 55
I'm not sure wether to wait if they release level 2 tickets, but I want 7 together at the minute. So if they don't release them I might struggle to keep us all together. What does anyone think?
Posted by: gtfc98, May 9, 2016, 1:43pm; Reply: 56
Quoted from NorthseaMariner
I'm not sure wether to wait if they release level 2 tickets, but I want 7 together at the minute. So if they don't release them I might struggle to keep us all together. What does anyone think?

depends whether you value the view over atmosphere I suppose. Level 2 won't be very full and IMO there isn't a bad seat at wembley
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, May 9, 2016, 1:51pm; Reply: 57
Yes good point. Your right there isn't a bad seat. Maybe I'll just buy them and be done with it. :)
Posted by: NorthseaMariner, May 9, 2016, 1:52pm; Reply: 58
Level 2 was full last year though.
Posted by: Ipswin, May 9, 2016, 1:53pm; Reply: 59
Quoted from NorthseaMariner

I'm going to wait too. Had front row seats in 2nd tier last year it was excellent. There may not be any bad view seats at Wembley but that rather depends on whether everyfucker in front of you stands up every time Town get the ball - completely ruined the Wrexham final for us.
Posted by: WetFlannel, May 9, 2016, 2:17pm; Reply: 60
Quoted from Ipswin

I'm going to wait too. Had front row seats in 2nd tier last year it was excellent. There may not be any bad view seats at Wembley but that rather depends on whether everyfucker in front of you stands up every time Town get the ball - completely ruined the Wrexham final for us.

Yeah and it depends where you are sat. Sit elsewhere and you should be sat, If you're in the singing section and want to moan when people stand up you're a wrong 'un.
Posted by: golfer, May 9, 2016, 2:59pm; Reply: 61
Felt sorry for a guy playing a mouth organ in the Bull Ring on Saturday. He was huddled up to a small dog and they were both soaking wet, having got caught when the fountains came on.  I was so ashamed of his plight I gave him £50 .  He told me that he had 2 young sons who were that keen on football . He couldn,t afford to buy a television so that they could watch the Town match, in fact they had both gone down to Curry,s to see if the game was televised in their showroom. I welled up, tears streaming down my face.  I remembered I had bought 5 Wembley tickets and 5 return train tickets to Kings Cross. 3 of my friends had dropped out and couldn,t make it as it coincided with the charity work they were doing to help the underprivileged. " Would you like these tickets  "  I asked , explaining what they were.  He was so grateful he put his arms around and hugged me tightly. I was so taken by his gratitude I hardly noticed the smell. Here,s another £100 -stay in that Travelodge overnight and have a good nights rest before the match.  My friend and I will be sat next to you at the game.

When I got home I realised that I had given him all 5 match tickets and the train tickets so I wont be able to go .

If anybody has got 2 spare tickets they dont want and can give my friend and I a lift I am sure that our maker will shine down on you.
Posted by: UTMariners, May 9, 2016, 3:39pm; Reply: 62
Quite relieved the early bird gamble paid off second year running.. I really thought it was £70 down the drain on thursday!
Posted by: gtfc98, May 9, 2016, 4:33pm; Reply: 63
block 121! UTM
Posted by: Ipswin, May 9, 2016, 4:49pm; Reply: 64
Quoted from WetFlannel

Yeah and it depends where you are sat. Sit elsewhere and you should be sat, If you're in the singing section and want to moan when people stand up you're a wrong 'un.

There wasn't a 'singing section' for the Wrexham game (I would have avoided it like the plague anyway) We were immediately behind a row of drunkenfuckers who had never been to a match before and stood up every few seconds

You meet a much nicer class of chap on the 2nd tier ;)

Posted by: Gaffer58, May 9, 2016, 6:11pm; Reply: 65
Completely agree about 2nd tier, last year on the front row nobody stood in front of me (arthritic knee so can't stand for long) also being at the side opposite the players tunnel we were in the shade, no lobster faces for us.
Posted by: Ipswin, May 9, 2016, 6:38pm; Reply: 66
Quoted from Gaffer58
Completely agree about 2nd tier, last year on the front row nobody stood in front of me (arthritic knee so can't stand for long) also being at the side opposite the players tunnel we were in the shade, no lobster faces for us.

We must have been just yards apart - I want exactly the same section again on Sunday if possible

Posted by: Magsinrio, May 9, 2016, 6:35pm; Reply: 67
Gytone, If you are coming down the M1 then defo take the exit for Stanmore and get the Jubillee Line straight there. Plenty of free parking around the station and only couple of minutes off junction 4.
"To get to the car park at Stanmore Station from the M1: exit at junction 4. This will be the A41 toward Harrow/Edgware. There is a roundabout after about a mile at which the 3rd exit should be taken onto the A410 (Spur Rd). Continue on the A410 for a mile to reach the Stanmore car park."
Posted by: Stadium, May 9, 2016, 6:38pm; Reply: 68
Quoted from gytone
So, I'm coming down the M1 because I'm picking my son up from Sheffield, any ideas on parking, so we can get the tube in, cheers for any replies  :)

Off the M1 at Jct 4,take the A5 south and right turn into London Rd(Stanmore)
Park on street near station(Should be foc on a Sunday).
Jubilee Line south to Wembley Park(4 stops)
Posted by: lukeo, May 9, 2016, 6:47pm; Reply: 69
for BR I was in the singing section,  was flipping brilliant and if I can get sunday off work I'll be doing it again.
Posted by: LondonMariner43, May 9, 2016, 7:03pm; Reply: 70
Quoted from Stadium

Off the M1 at Jct 4,take the A5 south and right turn into London Rd(Stanmore)
Park on street near station(Should be foc on a Sunday).
Jubilee Line south to Wembley Park(4 stops)

Park at the stadium.  It's a bit pricey but really easy!
Posted by: chaos33, May 9, 2016, 7:48pm; Reply: 71
Quoted from gtfc98
block 121! UTM

Nice one mate. I'm getting block 121 too I think, but just mulling over going block 109. I figure 121 will be better for seeing action in both goalmouths more clearly. Think there'll be a great atmosphere in all blocks. There was last time.
Posted by: Alfie, May 9, 2016, 8:59pm; Reply: 72
Accidentally bought three extra tickets for block 110 (row 14). Print at home tickets and will do them for cost minus the booking fee. PM for details.
Posted by: Belfast Town, May 9, 2016, 9:03pm; Reply: 73
I've booked print at home. Has anyone actually received their tickets by email?
Posted by: OllieGTFC, May 9, 2016, 9:07pm; Reply: 74
Would love to know how many we have sold up to now, bet the system easy been crashing
Posted by: Deggerz98, May 9, 2016, 9:15pm; Reply: 75
Does anyone know if concession counts for full time education? Many thanks  :)
Posted by: Cloudy, May 9, 2016, 9:31pm; Reply: 76
Quoted from Belfast Town
I've booked print at home. Has anyone actually received their tickets by email?

Think it said emails sent out after 9th May
Posted by: WetFlannel, May 9, 2016, 10:03pm; Reply: 77
Quoted from Deggerz98
Does anyone know if concession counts for full time education? Many thanks  :)

If your username means you are 17/18, then no, concessions are under 16s only!
Posted by: craigy, May 9, 2016, 10:14pm; Reply: 78
2 tickets bought for block 104
Posted by: blackandwhitelaces, May 9, 2016, 10:28pm; Reply: 79
7 seats in 112 that will do me nicely :P :P
Posted by: Mariner Ronnie, May 9, 2016, 11:38pm; Reply: 80
5 tickets for block 104 row 21 :):)
Posted by: yeovilmariner, May 10, 2016, 8:49am; Reply: 81
2 Tickets 110,i'm sure i'm gonna lose my voice.Can't wait
Posted by: Jaws, May 10, 2016, 10:15am; Reply: 82
Quoted from OllieGTFC
Would love to know how many we have sold up to now, bet the system easy been crashing

I'm sure a system designed to cope with fans of the national team and the millions of fans of premier league teams cannot cope with demand for Grimsby vs FGR. (book)
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 10, 2016, 10:29am; Reply: 83
Quoted from headingly_mariner
Did the club not sort some tickets out to be sold in the ticket office last year for the technophobes? I reckon it would be a good idea if that could be sorted again.

According to the FGR website, they have arranged for 500 tickets to be sold directly by the club.
Posted by: gtfc98, May 10, 2016, 10:47am; Reply: 84
Quoted from arryarryarry

According to the FGR website, they have arranged for 500 tickets to be sold directly by the club.

all of their allocation?
Posted by: MrsMariner, May 10, 2016, 10:50am; Reply: 85
any one remember from last year how high up you need to be to get the best view I'm getting offered row 7 but not sure that might be a bit low is about row 20 a decent hight
any advice appreciated
Posted by: Youngy, May 10, 2016, 10:51am; Reply: 86
7000 sold already according to the OS. Amazing start. UTM
Posted by: Stadium, May 10, 2016, 10:51am; Reply: 87
7000 sold.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 10, 2016, 10:53am; Reply: 88
great start!!! cant wait to get there on sunday! get every single block up on there feet and sing for the full 90
Posted by: jerseymariner, May 10, 2016, 11:00am; Reply: 89
Quoted from Hagrid
get every single block up on there feet and sing for the full 90

I hope it's not every block as some people prefer to use the seat they have paid for to watch the game.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 10, 2016, 11:06am; Reply: 90
Quoted from jerseymariner

I hope it's not every block as some people prefer to use the seat they have paid for to watch the game.

sit down and sing then ::)
Posted by: Davec, May 10, 2016, 11:44am; Reply: 91
Tickets arrived today
Posted by: Hagrid, May 10, 2016, 11:49am; Reply: 92
Quoted from Davec
Tickets arrived today

you go early dave? I haven't got mine yet but hopefully arrive tomorrow or i'll start getting nervy!!
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 10, 2016, 11:55am; Reply: 93
There's 44 rows in most blocks of the lower tier, but beware of the overhanging tier above the last 7/8 rows at the side of the pitch. Think I've got row 38 in 111 right behind the goal so I'm pleased with that.
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 10, 2016, 11:57am; Reply: 94
By the way, anyone got their email yet with the tickets? And are they easily printable? I'll have a twitchy bum hole this time tomorrow if I haven't received it.
Posted by: easypeersy, May 10, 2016, 12:07pm; Reply: 95
Quoted from blackandwhitelaces
7 seats in 112 that will do me nicely :P :P

You fat illegitimate!
Posted by: easypeersy, May 10, 2016, 12:13pm; Reply: 96
Quoted from Hagrid

you go early dave? I haven't got mine yet but hopefully arrive tomorrow or i'll start getting nervy!!

What block have they moved you to from the neutral bit to the Grimsby bit?

Posted by: easypeersy, May 10, 2016, 12:16pm; Reply: 97
How many did we take last year?
Posted by: Hagrid, May 10, 2016, 12:30pm; Reply: 98
Quoted from easypeersy

What block have they moved you to from the neutral bit to the Grimsby bit?

they've allocated 103 and 104, to the left of the singing section, down by the 18 yard box, would have liked to be behind the goal but oh well! would sit on the arch if it meant us winning!
Posted by: LH, May 10, 2016, 12:39pm; Reply: 99
Was it 15k last year? Hope we get the same effect with FISH this year.
Posted by: GrimRob, May 10, 2016, 12:49pm; Reply: 100
Bought early bird tickets but no idea what to do. I can't remember whether I chose post or print your own tickets. I can't login on their web site I have no idea what my username is lol. Given up ringing them. I won't be choosing this option again, I might end up having to buy another set of tickets,
Posted by: LH, May 10, 2016, 12:52pm; Reply: 101
Did you get a confirmation email Rob? I couldn't remember either so had a look through my emails and found one.
Posted by: Trawler, May 10, 2016, 12:47pm; Reply: 102
Quoted from GrimRob
Bought early bird tickets but no idea what to do. I can't remember whether I chose post or print your own tickets. I can't login on their web site I have no idea what my username is lol. Given up ringing them. I won't be choosing this option again, I might end up having to buy another set of tickets,

Rob. I bought early bird tickets.  I have phoned Wembley this morning and got through today after 30 minutes on hold.  My early bird tickets were posted this morning by first class post.

Check your email invoice for your tickets and it will probably say £2.50 for first class post in which case you're probably in the same boat as me.

Posted by: Tommy, May 10, 2016, 12:53pm; Reply: 103
Eagerly awaiting my email about early bird ticket reallocation.

I'll be pretty miffed if I get allocated Row A or something similar.

Would've been good (and surely possible with the technology) to be given some sort of voucher code when you bought the early bird ticket, then now we could've logged on and chose our own seats and not paid by inputting the voucher code issued when paid at early bird time.
Posted by: GrimRob, May 10, 2016, 12:56pm; Reply: 104
Quoted from Trawler

Rob. I bought early bird tickets.  I have phoned Wembley this morning and got through today after 30 minutes on hold.  My early bird tickets were posted this morning by first class post.

Check your email invoice for your tickets and it will probably say £2.50 for first class post in which case you're probably in the same boat as me.

Thanks. I can only read the email they sent it to at home so I will check tonight. Annoying you can't log in and look.
Posted by: easypeersy, May 10, 2016, 12:58pm; Reply: 105
Quoted from LH
Was it 15k last year? Hope we get the same effect with FISH this year.

Wow, that means Bristol Rovers took 32,000 and apparently we out sung them!
Posted by: easypeersy, May 10, 2016, 1:05pm; Reply: 106
I am so excited about this final at Wembley I just cannot think about anything else!
Please please please please please please win it!!!!
Posted by: gtfc98, May 10, 2016, 1:02pm; Reply: 107
Quoted from jimgtfc
By the way, anyone got their email yet with the tickets? And are they easily printable? I'll have a twitchy bum hole this time tomorrow if I haven't received it.

emails take 6 days to arrive. When did you book? might be a bit touch and go....
Posted by: Trawler, May 10, 2016, 1:13pm; Reply: 108
Quoted from easypeersy

Good point.  That chant is intimidating and will be terrifying if FGR are siginificantly outnumbered. Almost like aZulu war cries...

Posted by: Orange_Sauce, May 10, 2016, 1:37pm; Reply: 109
Quoted from gtfc98

emails take 6 days to arrive. When did you book? might be a bit touch and go....

6 days?  That's a bit rubbish when we only qualified for the final 7 days before the final.

I ordered my tickets yesterday, I better get that email, I'm starting to fret now!
Posted by: topuphere666, May 10, 2016, 1:44pm; Reply: 110
I'm waiting for an email with my tickets in. I'm not overly worried, I have the confirmation email on my phone so will take that to the stadium if I haven't received anything before I travel
Posted by: 97 (Guest), May 10, 2016, 1:53pm; Reply: 111
The email will arrive. Everything is going to be fine.
Posted by: mariner83, May 10, 2016, 1:51pm; Reply: 112
Tickets being emailed from 15:00hrs today
Posted by: golfer, May 10, 2016, 2:04pm; Reply: 113
Quoted from GrimRob

Why not ask on here if any body has got spare tickets and a free lift like I did. The response was astounding.  I would like this opportunity to thank everybody who sent tickets. I only asked for a lift because I didn,t think I would be on the team bus. I am still not sure but if I am I will give tickets as first prize in the raffle I am organising---£5 a go proceeds to retired footballers.  I thank you all    ANDY  M.  xxx
Posted by: GrimRob, May 10, 2016, 2:08pm; Reply: 114
Quoted from golfer

Why not ask on here if any body has got spare tickets and a free lift like I did. The response was astounding.  I would like this opportunity to thank everybody who sent tickets. I only asked for a lift because I didn,t think I would be on the team bus. I am still not sure but if I am I will give tickets as first prize in the raffle I am organising---£5 a go proceeds to retired footballers.  I thank you all    ANDY  M.  xxx

It's just me panicking. Worst case scenario is I turn up at the ticket office with my confirmation email. I've worried about not getting tickets dozens of times but it's never happened yet. But you are right people look out for one another in these situations, we all know how important it is to ourselves to be there.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 10, 2016, 2:04pm; Reply: 115
We outs-sung Rovers last year becasue wse are good.  Mainly though because we had most of our singers concetrated together.  

Rovers had a lot more fans but their singers were spread out and this reduced their impact.  

The designated singing section will help this year.  FGR don't sing, they just eat their veggie sandwiches.  
Posted by: MrsMariner, May 10, 2016, 2:04pm; Reply: 116
this ticketing system is really annoying me I just want two rows together but it just keeps churning out odd number rows where are all the even number rows?
Posted by: forza ivano, May 10, 2016, 2:17pm; Reply: 117
Quoted from easypeersy

think it was more like 27k from brizzell and 20k from gy
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 10, 2016, 2:13pm; Reply: 118
Just got my email with tickets attached!!!
Posted by: Heisenberg, May 10, 2016, 2:35pm; Reply: 119
Quoted from forza ivano

think it was more like 27k from brizzell and 20k from gy

Miles less than that from us, more like 11,000.  Don't forget there were an incredible 6000 neutrals there.  BR took 25,000, I think.
Posted by: 97 (Guest), May 10, 2016, 2:31pm; Reply: 120
My emailed tickets just arrived too. Block 103. Lovely stuff.
Posted by: mike502, May 10, 2016, 2:42pm; Reply: 121
Quoted from 97

Me too! Block 103, row 5!
Posted by: GrimRob, May 10, 2016, 2:57pm; Reply: 122
I got my tickets by e-mail. Block 120. Panic over!
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 10, 2016, 2:51pm; Reply: 123
Quoted from 97

Still waiting for my email!
Posted by: 97 (Guest), May 10, 2016, 2:56pm; Reply: 124
They're being staggered Les, it'll turn up.
Posted by: Grantham_Mariner, May 10, 2016, 3:01pm; Reply: 125
103 row 1
Posted by: lobsterpot, May 10, 2016, 3:03pm; Reply: 126
Just got mine block 103 row 9 wahoo!!
Posted by: LH, May 10, 2016, 3:10pm; Reply: 127
103 row 16. Hope us around that corner can make some noise - best view from there to see Dis lift the trophy!
Posted by: golfer, May 10, 2016, 3:11pm; Reply: 128
Quoted from golfer

Our kid  Paul,s just told me I,m on the team bus and there,s nothing to worry about."  Dont even think about retired footballers." He has always said I would have a job as long as he was manager. A few weeks ago I was really worried but now I think I will be here for the next 20 years, If I cant get on the wing I think I might have a go in goal, they seem to be able to play for longer,
Posted by: 97 (Guest), May 10, 2016, 3:12pm; Reply: 129
I think this early bird system has worked perfectly to be honest. Just glad they put me in the Town end.
Posted by: lobsterpot, May 10, 2016, 3:10pm; Reply: 130
Apparently, all earlybird tickets have been moved to the town end with the best view possible! Not that it matters to me i'll be ar$eholed by KO  :P
Posted by: DickBarton, May 10, 2016, 3:38pm; Reply: 131
Just printed mine off.

Come on town, The double is still on!
Posted by: excusebeef, May 10, 2016, 3:44pm; Reply: 132
7 tickets block 112. Buzzin Buzzin
Posted by: Rik e B, May 10, 2016, 3:51pm; Reply: 133
Block 111 row 5 singing section oy oy!
Posted by: mimma, May 10, 2016, 3:53pm; Reply: 134
Just printed mine, block 120.

Sound like we have sold a lot of early bird tickets judging by the number of blocks that have been allocated.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 10, 2016, 3:56pm; Reply: 135
Just printed early bird tickets I've got block 248 ? I think that's club Wembley which is OK but it looks like forest greens end to me or probs neutral anyone confirm this ? I want to be with fellow mariners
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 10, 2016, 4:07pm; Reply: 136
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
Just printed early bird tickets I've got block 248 ? I think that's club Wembley which is OK but it looks like forest greens end to me or probs neutral anyone confirm this ? I want to be with fellow mariners

Yep that's their end mate
Posted by: Youngy, May 10, 2016, 4:08pm; Reply: 137

Does your ticket say 'GTFC Fans' on it towards the bottom? I got early bird tickets and mine does and I'm in block 120.
Posted by: Ipswin, May 10, 2016, 4:15pm; Reply: 138

248 is in the neutral seats towards the Forest Green end - sounds like you haven't be re-allocated yet

Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 10, 2016, 4:12pm; Reply: 139
Ffs they've ballsed it up fuming , trying to ring them is great fun not
Posted by: gtfc98, May 10, 2016, 4:14pm; Reply: 140
anyone else in block 121?
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 10, 2016, 4:24pm; Reply: 141
Rung up and tbf they emailed tickets straight over now in 120 happy with that . just wanted to be with my own
Posted by: Tommy, May 10, 2016, 5:01pm; Reply: 142
Quoted from gtfc98

Yeah I've been put in 121. Row 21.

Delighted with that to be fair. Not too low down and not too close to the end of the pitch/corner which I was thinking 104 might've been.
Posted by: easypeersy, May 10, 2016, 5:22pm; Reply: 143
I have got my tickets. Four in Block 103 row 20. Perfect. I'd have been mad if right down at the front!
Best view ever for me was in the upper tier against MK Don's. That was just amazing!
Posted by: RichMariner, May 10, 2016, 5:25pm; Reply: 144
Block 112 row 38, singing section  8)
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 10, 2016, 6:34pm; Reply: 145
Still waiting for my email. To be fair I only booked them on the last day so will probably be one of the last lot to be sent out.

Hopefully they'll come tomorrow morning as I doubt they'll come today now.

If not I'll be on the phone to them tomorrow afternoon.
Posted by: Doubled, May 10, 2016, 6:43pm; Reply: 146
Printed!!!! Block 103, looks like a good view on the Wembley "view from your seat" site,
UTM
Posted by: Kk700, May 10, 2016, 6:55pm; Reply: 147
Booked late today. Block 113. Row 5
Posted by: KK_DOG, May 10, 2016, 7:06pm; Reply: 148
Quoted from Les Brechin
Still waiting for my email. To be fair I only booked them on the last day so will probably be one of the last lot to be sent out.

Hopefully they'll come tomorrow morning as I doubt they'll come today now.

If not I'll be on the phone to them tomorrow afternoon.

I also booked on the last day and my e mail came at 15:22 today (Tuesday) Block 120

Posted by: Peeler_Crab, May 10, 2016, 7:18pm; Reply: 149
Me + 5 in Block 112 (Row 44)
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 10, 2016, 7:20pm; Reply: 150
Booked mine Sunday night, arrived in the post today. Can't wait!!!
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 10, 2016, 7:32pm; Reply: 151
Keep spreading the word to everyone. Would be great to sell out the lower tier.
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 10, 2016, 7:33pm; Reply: 152
Quoted from KK_DOG

I also booked on the last day and my e mail came at 15:22 today (Tuesday) Block 120

Another lad who hasn't had his tickets yet has sent me this message.

Les I've just had a reply email from wembley and they said as a high amount of early bird tickets was sold by GTFC they are emailing out in batches so email will be through before close of play tomorrow
Posted by: Citymariner, May 10, 2016, 7:35pm; Reply: 153
I'm sure I read on the FGR site that they re dealing with 10 times the numbers of Grimsby early bird/ PAH tickets than they are having to for FGR.
Posted by: Mariners_15, May 10, 2016, 7:50pm; Reply: 154
Anyone got any tricks to get a higher row? Was high up last time and had a cracking view.

I'm thinking of getting mine posted as the printer isn't the best, are they posted next day?
Posted by: KK_DOG, May 10, 2016, 7:51pm; Reply: 155
I took the gamble with the tickets but can't get the time off at the weekend. Will finish the night shift at 7:00am on the Sunday morning, drive to London and then back to start the night shift at 23:00 till 7:00am Monday morning.
Posted by: Spidey, May 10, 2016, 7:55pm; Reply: 156
I got Block 103 row 17, happy with that. What time are people setting off, not finishing my night shift till 04-30, don't want to leave it too late, and have trouble parking at the underground!
Posted by: chaos33, May 10, 2016, 8:11pm; Reply: 157
Quoted from gtfc98

I wanted that but it wasn't available. Now in block 112.
Posted by: Gaffer58, May 10, 2016, 8:11pm; Reply: 158
I am the same as "Mariners 15" in an earlier post, how do I get into the second tier, tried earlier and it offered me block 105.
Posted by: Ipswin, May 10, 2016, 8:29pm; Reply: 159
Quoted from Gaffer58
I am the same as "Mariners 15" in an earlier post, how do I get into the second tier, tried earlier and it offered me block 105.

At the moment you can only get in the 2nd tier if you buy a neutral ticket There are neutral seats towards the Town end and towards the FGR end so make sure you get the right block They will be near the halfway line and pretty 'atmosphere free' but then all of 2nd tier will be very quiet if it is even opened at all. The downside is they are on the tunnel side of the stadium so will have sun on you / in your eyes all afternoon
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, May 10, 2016, 8:48pm; Reply: 160
Another block 121 here.  Hopefully that means we're making good progress towards filling that lower bowl.
Posted by: Chrisblor, May 10, 2016, 8:52pm; Reply: 161
122 row 7. Will be just like sitting in the lower findus.

Actual seats will be bang on the half way line going by this super detailed seating plan which shows seat and row numbers - http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/wembley-stadium-chart-london/high-resolution/wembley-stadium-london-seating-plan-00b-Detailed-row-block-numbering-football-cup-finals-matches-diagram-high-resolution.htm
Posted by: mariner91, May 10, 2016, 8:58pm; Reply: 162
112, row 8. Anyone else in this block?
Posted by: chaos33, May 10, 2016, 9:02pm; Reply: 163
Yes mate. Block 112 row 33
Posted by: Tommy, May 10, 2016, 9:19pm; Reply: 164
Which blocks are the new blocks then? The ones around the tunnel/dugout area central on that side?
Posted by: fiveallive, May 10, 2016, 9:19pm; Reply: 165
Two tickets, block 114, row 82 bought them around tea time today, chose the 1st class route hope to god they get here in time.

Soccer Express all booked up waiting there email which the guy said should be tomorrow, can't wait.
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 10, 2016, 9:28pm; Reply: 166
Don't forget to share the hell out of posts and pictures to do with Town on social media. And ask them the question what were they doing 18 years ago? We crave promotion so much as Town fans so lets give us that extra advantage and advertise the game everywhere possible. I know its short notice and finances are tight for a lot of people but explain to them that a moment like Sunday may never happen again for another 20 odd years so grasp the opportunity for their home Town club to get back into the football league.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 10, 2016, 9:29pm; Reply: 167
Hoping mine arrive in the post tomorrow. Hoping for block 104. UTM
Posted by: Mariner_09, May 10, 2016, 10:01pm; Reply: 168
We're in block 122, was in middle tier last year and had fantastic view not as high but very central again according to "view from my seat".
Posted by: alvinghammariner, May 10, 2016, 10:08pm; Reply: 169
Block 113 row 27 for the 6 of us! Selling nicely it seems, hoping for 15k.
Posted by: lukeo, May 10, 2016, 11:08pm; Reply: 170
can't even get 2 seats together in any block that is open at the moment !
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 11, 2016, 12:39am; Reply: 171
Quoted from Trawler

Good point.  That chant is intimidating and will be terrifying if FGR are siginificantly outnumbered. Almost like aZulu war cries...

Hope that's where the parallel ends - they lost to the hopelessly outnumbered Brits lead by Stanley Baker and Michael Caine.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 11, 2016, 12:49am; Reply: 172
Quoted from lukeo
can't even get 2 seats together in any block that is open at the moment !

You can still book them by the row at the other end.  ;D ;D ;D

(True, my lad looked it up earlier).
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 11, 2016, 12:51am; Reply: 173
Have to say, a big shout out to the Trust for their message about helping people who are not comfortable ordering tickets on-line. Good work Bax, Barra et al.
Posted by: Rik e B, May 11, 2016, 12:49am; Reply: 174
My youngest bless him was saying 'it's too noisy... I want to get out of here!' so retreated to entrance gangways where the whole stadium was shaking to the mighty fish beat!

He'll be moaning again no doubt but following much consideration decided had to drag the little mite along.... I'll bribe him with chocolate if kicks off.
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, May 11, 2016, 7:19am; Reply: 175
Am I correct in thinking there's no concessions for kids if I want to get in the good seats near half way line ?
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, May 11, 2016, 8:28am; Reply: 176
Block 112 , , think this will be officially the Rowdy Block!!!
Posted by: mariner91, May 11, 2016, 9:40am; Reply: 177
Quoted from KingstonMariner

You can still book them by the row at the other end.  ;D ;D ;D

(True, my lad looked it up earlier).

Yeah I just had a look at out of interest. In our "singing section" there is only one block left and you can get a maximum of "1 seat together in this section". You can get 11 seats together in one of their blocks of their "singing section" and 12 seats together in the other one. Seems they've hardly sold any.
Posted by: GrimRob, May 11, 2016, 9:58am; Reply: 178
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Have to say, a big shout out to the Trust for their message about helping people who are not comfortable ordering tickets on-line. Good work Bax, Barra et al.

Thought that email was good too. Is the ticket office open on the day for ticket sales? I vaguely remember it was last year. That might be one option for people who don't want to pay online.
Posted by: SpencerMariner, May 11, 2016, 10:14am; Reply: 179
Town just tweeted we've sold just over 9,000 as of this morning, bit less than we was predicting? looks like its going to be about 12,000, still double forest green
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 11, 2016, 10:25am; Reply: 180
Need to up our game if we want to sell out the lower tier. Anyone awaiting to get tickets for the 2 nd tier should just get the tickets in the lower as Wembley will be trying not to open it as it saves on rescources. Keep advertising.
Posted by: 120790 (Guest), May 11, 2016, 10:34am; Reply: 181
Quoted from louth_in_the_south
Am I correct in thinking there's no concessions for kids if I want to get in the good seats near half way line ?

I paid £41 for my kids tickets because I couldn't see an obvious way of selecting a junior ticket on the website for Block 121 at the half way line area.

But I have just spoken too Wembley customer services to query this. They said I should have been able to buy a junior ticket in any area of the stadium. So I told them that it wasn't very clear how to do so.

I have been told to take the tickets to the West ticket office on the day and they will organise a refund and ticket replacement for me. So that is what I shall be doing.
Posted by: lukeo, May 11, 2016, 10:47am; Reply: 182
only 9,000.. I'm hoping this is mainly down to groups of people still trying to get everyone's money in to buy it all together in bulk and like someone else said get into the second tier... I bought ours at midnight last night  ;D :) ;)
Posted by: gtfc98, May 11, 2016, 10:49am; Reply: 183
Is it really only Wednesday?  ??)
Posted by: Cloudy, May 11, 2016, 10:55am; Reply: 184
Quoted from lukeo
only 9,000.. I'm hoping this is mainly down to groups of people still trying to get everyone's money in to buy it all together in bulk and like someone else said get into the second tier... I bought ours at midnight last night  ;D :) ;)

What were you expecting in 2 days??????

NE LIncs hasnt got any wealthier since you left, it is a big expenditure especially with such little notice. If we reach 12k I for one think that is fantastic
Posted by: lee65, May 11, 2016, 11:13am; Reply: 185
I too am waiting for the Club Wembley level 2, the same as I got last year.  There are five of us, including an 84 year old, hence I'm trading atmos for comfort.
If none are released soon I may have to go for the Town end of neutral zone  :-/

For those who've booked, how quickly can you print your tickets off?, as I'm wondering if I dare wait until Friday then re-assess the situation

Also, as a last resort, will purchasing on the day be an option?
Posted by: Ipswin, May 11, 2016, 11:27am; Reply: 186
Quoted from lee65
I too am waiting for the Club Wembley level 2, the same as I got last year.  There are five of us, including an 84 year old, hence I'm trading atmos for comfort.
If none are released soon I may have to go for the Town end of neutral zone  :-/

Same here but if possible I want to avoid the tunnel side (where the 2nd tier neutral seats are as you will be in the sun all afternoon

Holding my nerve until tomorrow evening

Posted by: lee65, May 11, 2016, 11:32am; Reply: 187
Cheers Ipswin, I guess the sun might not be such an issue with a 4pm kick off as it was last year (was that 2pm?)
Posted by: Belfast Town, May 11, 2016, 11:31am; Reply: 188
I think 9,000 is good, so far.
Posted by: toontown, May 11, 2016, 11:44am; Reply: 189
I think 9k is great so far - I expected 10-12 which we are well on course for. If we got 13k or more I for one would be very pleasantly surprised and impressed.
Posted by: topuphere666, May 11, 2016, 11:46am; Reply: 190
Lee.. Once you've paid you'll get a confirmation email and you should get your tickets within 1 working day
Posted by: Ipswin, May 11, 2016, 11:59am; Reply: 191
Quoted from lee65
Cheers Ipswin, I guess the sun might not be such an issue with a 4pm kick off as it was last year (was that 2pm?)

I don't recall mate I was p1ssed but I know we were on 2nd tier front row of the block nearlyopposite the tunnel I am also taking an 80 year old and he wants the same seats as last year!
Posted by: lee65, May 11, 2016, 3:54pm; Reply: 192
Quoted from topuphere666
Lee.. Once you've paid you'll get a confirmation email and you should get your tickets within 1 working day

Thank you, better go for it tomorrow latest then!
Posted by: lee65, May 11, 2016, 3:55pm; Reply: 193
Quoted from Ipswin

I don't recall mate I was p1ssed but I know we were on 2nd tier front row of the block nearlyopposite the tunnel I am also taking an 80 year old and he wants the same seats as last year!

I think we were 223 last year?
Posted by: Gaffer58, May 11, 2016, 5:03pm; Reply: 194
I see on the neutral section we to date have been allocated 2 blocks where as VGR have 4 blocks, do Wembley think they have more posh, rich fans than us ?
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 11, 2016, 5:08pm; Reply: 195
Got my tickets now but they've cocked up the order.

I ordered 3 adult and 1 kids ticket and it clearly says that on the confirmation I got at the time but they've only sent the 3 adult tickets!

Tried to ring them up but gave up after being on hold for 45 minutes and some woman repeating "Welcome To England Fans" every 10 seconds or so, with no indication when anyone would answer.

Just tweeted them now and to be fair their Twitter account is on the ball and they're looking into it for me.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 11, 2016, 5:13pm; Reply: 196
I still havent got mine!! Paid 2.50 1st class post when purchasing but still nothing. Getting worried
Posted by: mariner83, May 11, 2016, 5:14pm; Reply: 197
Quoted from Hagrid
I still havent got mine!! Paid 2.50 1st class post when purchasing but still nothing. Getting worried

Ours arrived today (not much consolation I know  :-/ ) hope yours turn up tomorrow.
Posted by: Peeler_Crab, May 11, 2016, 5:26pm; Reply: 198
Quoted from Hagrid

What day & time did you order them ?
Posted by: gtfc98, May 11, 2016, 5:23pm; Reply: 199
Quoted from Hagrid

You do know it's only Wednesday? Don't panic!
Posted by: Madeleymariner, May 11, 2016, 5:35pm; Reply: 200
Ordered mine late Monday night, in my letter box when I got home this afternoon, so presume they post them out within 24hrs of your order
Posted by: Hagrid, May 11, 2016, 5:38pm; Reply: 201
I ordered mine in febuary ( early bird)! Thats why im panicking a little
Posted by: Peeler_Crab, May 11, 2016, 5:57pm; Reply: 202
Ordered mine Tuesday lunchtime - just got in from work & they're here..

👍
Posted by: ginnywings, May 11, 2016, 7:05pm; Reply: 203
Ordered Monday night, arrived today. We are in block 109.
Posted by: Eastendmariner, May 11, 2016, 7:19pm; Reply: 204
Louth in south sent y a message
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 11, 2016, 8:46pm; Reply: 205
Block 113 five of us  :) :) :)
Posted by: heppy88, May 11, 2016, 9:10pm; Reply: 206
6 in Block 121 and 2 in block 108.
Posted by: chaos33, May 11, 2016, 9:26pm; Reply: 207
Quoted from ginnywings
Ordered Monday night, arrived today. We are in block 109.

I thought the view from 109 looked good mate. I would happily have gone for that. I wanted 121 but they weren't available on Tuesday. 112,which is what I've got, and 109 were my second choices.
Posted by: ginnywings, May 11, 2016, 9:38pm; Reply: 208
Quoted from chaos33

I thought the view from 109 looked good mate. I would happily have gone for that. I wanted 121 but they weren't available on Tuesday. 112,which is what I've got, and 109 were my second choices.

Nice one. Left it to my nephew, so it was all down to him. Suppose i'll have to pay him now.  ;D
Posted by: MarinerRob, May 11, 2016, 9:52pm; Reply: 209
Ordered my ticket 20.15 today. Just received email with ticket which is now printed out. Block 120 15 235 - Sorted! Roll on Sunday.

A little more nervous than last year as we were the under dogs (relatively speaking) and everything to gain. This year - with the rub of the 'green' - will this be the year?
Posted by: Balthazar Bullitt, May 11, 2016, 10:17pm; Reply: 210

11 together in 113

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx
Posted by: Cumbrian Mariner, May 11, 2016, 10:38pm; Reply: 211
Just booked 2 in block 113 row 40

UTM
Posted by: gytone, May 11, 2016, 10:43pm; Reply: 212
5 in block 113 row 42  :)
Posted by: SpudUDontLike, May 11, 2016, 11:04pm; Reply: 213
4 in 114/44. Me, my two boys, and wife for her first Town match for 22 years!
Posted by: sydney, May 11, 2016, 11:38pm; Reply: 214
Still on a high from Braintree hope the players are to, Thankyou....
Real healing process for the bond between them and fans on the pitch after the game....
Probably our best away day ever, fantastic, more of the same amazing feeling this Sunday would be very much deserved
I think we will be favourites but we need to see the job home with the same determination we did at Braintree
Wembley is no place for losers and I don't want to be a loser there again
Booked four tickets block 120 row 5
Come on Town!!
Posted by: LongEatonMariner, May 12, 2016, 6:43am; Reply: 215
Sorry can I just check which final this thread us about, it's awfully confusing with us in so many?
Posted by: forza ivano, May 12, 2016, 7:18am; Reply: 216
[quote=12084

A little more nervous than last year as we were the under dogs (relatively speaking) and everything to gain. This year - with the rub of the 'green' - will this be the year?[/quote]

Feel the same way.thought we'd probably lose last year, but am very worried that I'm feeling positive!
Posted by: Davec, May 12, 2016, 9:12am; Reply: 217
I am block 103 row 10

Anybody near me?
Posted by: MarinerRob, May 12, 2016, 9:20am; Reply: 218
I was asked this morning will there be many matches in the south east if we get promoted. I said that I had not even looked at the teams in League Two to know. Just so excited and nervous and don't want to jinx anything. Can't even think about losing.
Posted by: lukeo, May 12, 2016, 9:31am; Reply: 219
we can't lose. if we do I'll be devastated and from a selfish point of view I'll have no local games... if we go up I'll have exeter, Plymouth, Cambridge,  Newport to name a few
Posted by: Ipswin, May 12, 2016, 9:49am; Reply: 220
Lost my nerve and dare not wait any longer to see if Grimsby 2nd tier opens so I have just booked 2 seats in 2nd tier neutral block 206 row 2
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 12, 2016, 9:54am; Reply: 221
Quoted from Ipswin
Lost my nerve and dare not wait any longer to see if Grimsby 2nd tier opens so I have just booked 2 seats in 2nd tier neutral block 206 row 2

Why did you want to go in the second tier so much may I ask? I have been in both and the view is no different plus you won't get the same emotion If we win or score as you will with the Tranmere, Woking, Dover, Wrexham and Chester fans.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, May 12, 2016, 10:15am; Reply: 222
Quoted from lukeo
we can't lose. if we do I'll be devastated and from a selfish point of view I'll have no local games... if we go up I'll have exeter, Plymouth, Cambridge,  Newport to name a few

Has somebody moved Cambridge?
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 12, 2016, 10:17am; Reply: 223
Quoted from 1739

Why did you want to go in the second tier so much may I ask? I have been in both and the view is no different plus you won't get the same emotion If we win or score as you will with the Tranmere, Woking, Dover, Wrexham and Chester fans.

With regard to your emotions, I don't think it will matter where you are if we win.
Posted by: GrimRob, May 12, 2016, 10:45am; Reply: 224
Quoted from LongEatonMariner
Sorry can I just check which final this thread us about, it's awfully confusing with us in so many?

It's not the final final, it's the one before  :)
Posted by: lukeo, May 12, 2016, 10:55am; Reply: 225
I ment cheltenham ... my bad !
Posted by: Tinymariner, May 12, 2016, 11:11am; Reply: 226
Quoted from Davec
I am block 103 row 10

Anybody near me?

Row 6
Posted by: Ipswin, May 12, 2016, 11:18am; Reply: 227
Quoted from 1739

Because the last time I was in the lower tier v Wrexham the entire row of drunkenfuckers in front insisted on standing up every time Town even kicked the twattingball totally ruined the afternoon

206 is near enough to the Town fans below to give some atmosphere plus I will have enough emotion on my own for everybugger and I don;'t expect many real neutrals from other clubs anyway in there anyway. I think the reason I got row 2 at this time is that lots of Town fans who were early bird buyers were in 204 and 206 before they were re-allocated

The view is better than the low number rows in the lower tier anyway and you find a much nicer class of fan up there ;)
Posted by: 137 (Guest), May 12, 2016, 11:16am; Reply: 228
Quoted from lukeo

Club shop has already been inundated with requests for  'Let's do it for Lukeo'  T-shirts.....*    ;D

*actually I just made that up.
Posted by: Bigdog, May 12, 2016, 12:29pm; Reply: 229
Quoted from Ipswin

Because the last time I was in the lower tier v Wrexham the entire row of drunkenfuckers in front insisted on standing up every time Town even kicked the twattingball totally ruined the afternoon

206 is near enough to the Town fans below to give some atmosphere plus I will have enough emotion on my own for everybugger and I don;'t expect many real neutrals from other clubs anyway in there anyway. I think the reason I got row 2 at this time is that lots of Town fans who were early bird buyers were in 204 and 206 before they were re-allocated

The view is better than the low number rows in the lower tier anyway and you find a much nicer class of fan up there ;)

Me and my mates up there in 204 so maybe not..

Great view of our support and row 3 so will still be getting involved!
Posted by: fiveallive, May 12, 2016, 4:50pm; Reply: 230
Yes the Wembley tickets arrived today, and also got the email from Soccer Express, now i can try and relax to Sunday if i can lol.
Posted by: Kk700, May 12, 2016, 5:03pm; Reply: 231
Still waiting for mine. Ordered Tuesday to print out. Phoned them today and saying they can't find me. The money went out of bank 2 days ago. Absolute shambles
Posted by: Ipswin, May 12, 2016, 5:07pm; Reply: 232
Ordered and paid about 1000 today Printable tickets arrived 1200 so they are obviously not that busy today
Posted by: Tommy, May 12, 2016, 5:09pm; Reply: 233
Or they sensed you were a higher class of person and processed yours as a priority Swin.   ;)
Posted by: Hagrid, May 12, 2016, 5:20pm; Reply: 234
ive been given block 250!?!? where the hell is this, i pressed for the town section when i ordered and im pretty sure this is NOT the town end!!!!
Posted by: Squidgy Fred, May 12, 2016, 5:34pm; Reply: 235
Quoted from Hagrid
ive been given block 250!?!? where the hell is this, i pressed for the town section when i ordered and im pretty sure this is NOT the town end!!!!

Second tier (North side of stadium), midway between the half way line and towards the FGR corner!

A little distant from the Mariners singing section.
Posted by: Heisenberg, May 12, 2016, 5:42pm; Reply: 236
Quoted from Hagrid

Oh dear!  I noticed that if you're not happy with the tickets it tries to sell you, you choose to try again, but by default it clicks you on to FGR tickets and you have to manually change it back to Town tickets.  Maybe this happened?

I'm pretty sure that after the home page it doesn't mention anything about which end the tickets are in until after you've paid, so this could quite feasibly happen.  Maybe the FA were worried about exactly how few tickets FGR would sell, so they thought they'd do this to make them feel better?!!!
Posted by: Squidgy Fred, May 12, 2016, 5:37pm; Reply: 237
Quoted from Squidgy Fred

Second tier (North side of stadium), midway between the half way line and towards the FGR corner!

A little distant from the Mariners singing section.

Block 250. Are sure you didn't click on the 'Neutral Area' selection Hagrid.

Posted by: Hagrid, May 12, 2016, 5:40pm; Reply: 238
Positive mate, asked to be changed to town section when i ordered them. They've replied to me on twitter saying i can change on the day. My worry is that there may not be any space left in the lower tier for the 3 of us
Posted by: fiveallive, May 12, 2016, 6:01pm; Reply: 239
I really do have fingers crossed for every one waiting, i really hope everybody receives them.
Posted by: ska face, May 12, 2016, 5:58pm; Reply: 240
Please do keep us all updated with your individual ticketing situations.
Posted by: fiveallive, May 12, 2016, 6:05pm; Reply: 241
Quoted from Kk700
Still waiting for mine. Ordered Tuesday to print out. Phoned them today and saying they can't find me. The money went out of bank 2 days ago. Absolute shambles

Hi KK,

You have proof from bank statements, plus do you have the email, absolutley awful i really hope it gets sorted out, this is the problem you get when only able to order online only, fingers crossed for you mate.
Posted by: Ipswin, May 12, 2016, 6:08pm; Reply: 242
Quoted from ska face
Please do keep us all updated with your individual ticketing situations.

Sarcastic bleeder! :)

Where are you sitting this year mate - I think we were in the same block last time

Missing the Grim Outlook
Posted by: Hagrid, May 12, 2016, 6:04pm; Reply: 243
I asked wembley on twitter if its possible to reserve 3 spots in 113 for myself brother and dad. Not interested, just said see on sunday.
Posted by: Kk700, May 12, 2016, 6:14pm; Reply: 244
Quoted from fiveallive

Hi KK,

You have proof from bank statements, plus do you have them email absolutley awful, i really it gets sorted out, this is the problem you get when only able to order online, fingers crossed for you mate.

Paid by card so will get money back through bank later if necessary.  Right now though just want tickets so I can confirm to my grandson were ok
Posted by: fiveallive, May 12, 2016, 6:18pm; Reply: 245
Yeah, you have proof that you have paid mate, so frustrating for you especially with you taking your grand son aswell.
Posted by: ska face, May 12, 2016, 6:25pm; Reply: 246
Quoted from Ipswin

Sarcastic bleeder! :)

Where are you sitting this year mate - I think we were in the same block last time

Missing the Grim Outlook

Dead behind the goal this year. Spent the last three trips on the side/in the corner, so thought a change might do us some good. Also got threatened with ejection before KO last year for persistent standing/swearing, so hoping that sitting with the scumbags might bring some more lenient stewarding with it.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 12, 2016, 8:23pm; Reply: 247
National league have been briliant with me tonight. Been in contact with someone from wembley and now have seats in block 121. UTM
Posted by: fiveallive, May 13, 2016, 10:53am; Reply: 248
That's great Hagrid, glad it all got sorted out, Wembley customer service right down to the Wembley prices to food etc is awful.

It's not a big gate they could have sorted out earlier for you.
Posted by: fiveallive, May 13, 2016, 10:54am; Reply: 249
The FA are like the new Mafia.
Posted by: bluerose13x, May 13, 2016, 8:00pm; Reply: 250
Quoted from fiveallive
That's great Hagrid, glad it all got sorted out, Wembley customer service right down to the Wembley prices to food etc is awful.

It's not a big gate they could have sorted out earlier for you.

I for one will not have buy any food/drinks inside Wembley just out of principle of not being ripped off, not that I'll be needing any refreshments
Posted by: craigy, May 13, 2016, 9:05pm; Reply: 251
Anyone else had fun trying to fold their tickets?
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 13, 2016, 9:15pm; Reply: 252
d
Posted by: fishyfanny, May 13, 2016, 9:35pm; Reply: 253
Block 112 row 12...come onnnnnnn
UTFMM
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 2:29pm