Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: gytone, May 30, 2015, 3:08pm
After yesterday's shenanigans, it seems a bit quiet on the transfer front, think we are just taking a deep breath before we go again, if not I might have to scrap buying a ticket ! Lol :P
Posted by: cod_head_doug, May 30, 2015, 3:22pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from gytone
After yesterday's shenanigans, it seems a bit quiet on the transfer front, think we are just taking a deep breath before we go again, if not I might have to scrap buying a ticket ! Lol :P

I was just thinking the same, come on Hursty, get your finger out  ;)
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 30, 2015, 3:32pm; Reply: 2
Hurst out ;-)
Posted by: gaz57, May 30, 2015, 3:33pm; Reply: 3
When I saw the headline I thought JF was back.  ;)
Posted by: springstomind, May 30, 2015, 3:33pm; Reply: 4
Saturday to be fair
Posted by: springstomind, May 30, 2015, 3:34pm; Reply: 5
Reckon it'll lick up Monday before ST sales. :D
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 30, 2015, 3:43pm; Reply: 6
I think after all the signing-gasms we had in such a short time, a weekend is just about the right amount of time to recover, before we go at it again  ;)
Posted by: acko338, May 30, 2015, 3:44pm; Reply: 7
Has Hurst gone to the Cup final to watch any spare Arsenal or Aston Villa strikers??

Walcott on a season long loan ?? ;D
Posted by: ginnywings, May 30, 2015, 3:52pm; Reply: 8
No new faces yet. Boo! Hursts out.

Did hear that Magnay is signing from a couple of people today, so let's hope him and a new signing are being saved to boost ST sales.
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, May 30, 2015, 4:13pm; Reply: 9
The ideal would be operation promotion announced Monday. Toto signs Tuesday,new player Wednesday. Thursday rumours that Magnay has signed elsewhere. Friday Magnay signs two year deal for Town!
Posted by: KK_DOG, May 30, 2015, 4:46pm; Reply: 10
I thoroughly enjoyed Fridays activity. Think we will do well to have as much going on as that again for a while. Think the club could do with a season ticket sales accumulator updated on a daily basis. It's certainly going to be a talking point.
Posted by: Stew0_0, May 30, 2015, 4:54pm; Reply: 11
Maybe saving up for next week, something like...
monday - toto signs new two year deal
tuesday - magnay signs new two year deal
wednesday - tom miller signs for 1 year
thursday - jamie chandler 2 year deal
friday - kyle vassell 2  year deal
Saturday - ryan bird on 1 year contract
sunday - new pacey winger signs for a year, someone like sanchez watt or dare I say Alex Rodman

Another quiet week then :-)
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 30, 2015, 5:07pm; Reply: 12
I cant see the 'mystery defender' being Tom Miller. As the telegraph states "The defender, as yet unnamed, is said to be thinking about his next move, having left his former club at the end of the season".  Tom Miller hasn't officially left has he?
Posted by: BottesfordMariner, May 30, 2015, 5:27pm; Reply: 13
Parslow has been released by York  ;)
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 30, 2015, 5:31pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from BottesfordMariner
Parslow has been released by York  ;)

Hurst showing him around BP and the training ground again  
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 30, 2015, 5:53pm; Reply: 15
From a couple of sources that a favoured Lincoln player, who can play in a couple of positions was the one shown around by PH.  However, PH is stating that no one is guaranteed a starting place, players have to earn that right.

So the next lot of players signed to complete the squad will / should be the type of players who wants to be at a club going in the right direction and is more than willing to work for it.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 5:33am