Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: GrimRob, May 28, 2015, 7:25pm
Currently 4 players have signed from the 12 who were offered deals. How many will sign in total? I think it will be quote hig maybe 10. Pearson and LJL perhaps to leave, Magnay I fancy to stay.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, May 28, 2015, 7:38pm; Reply: 1
Magnay, Nsiala, Pearson, LJL are the only ones I have doubts that they will sign.

I think Nsiala will head back to the Liverpool area.
Posted by: ginnywings, May 28, 2015, 7:51pm; Reply: 2
Total guess at 9.
Posted by: immariner, May 28, 2015, 7:52pm; Reply: 3
Looking at other forums, Tranmere fans seem pretty certain that they'll be signing either Toto or LJL. I guess, if true, it's more likely to be Toto with his family living in Liverpool.
Posted by: Belfast Town, May 28, 2015, 11:12pm; Reply: 4
They'll all sign, believe. #thistownknows.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 28, 2015, 11:21pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from immariner
Looking at other forums, Tranmere fans seem pretty certain that they'll be signing either Toto or LJL. I guess, if true, it's more likely to be Toto with his family living in Liverpool.

Toto I get but not sure why Lenny would go there though I understand his base is the North West. My view........

Signed - Dis, JP, Josh Gowling, Jack McKreth

Re-sign - Clay, LJL, Toto

Away - Shaun, Gregor, Mag, Nathan Arnold, Brownie  

Posted by: MARINERSMAN22, May 29, 2015, 9:39am; Reply: 6
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Signed - Dis, JP, Josh Gowling, Jack McKreth

Re-sign - Clay, LJL, Toto

Away - Shaun, Gregor, Mag, Nathan Arnold, Brownie  

I can't see brown leaving as he's not exactly been the stand out performer and so may feel settled here.

Robertson is 31 and so not exactly a spring chicken and although performed well for us is still injured so may not be ideal for any others.

Apart from that I sadly agree...it'd be a shame to lose toto and Pearson as they are solid cbs but still I believe hurst will pull something out of the hat...
Posted by: BIGChris, May 29, 2015, 9:51am; Reply: 7
Think the Shop will go. My guess is he was the one saying goodbyes at the club earlier this week????

I really like Toto and hope he stays, i think his pace would be ideal alongside either Shaun or Gowling. He is still young and learning, there is a very good player in there i am sure and i hope he has been offered 2 years.

Magnay i think will go and as for Brown, i dont mind either way

Clay and Arnold to stay. Not sure about Robertson?I wonder if some of these are away on hols and intend to sign upon their return??
Posted by: Hagrid, May 29, 2015, 9:52am; Reply: 8
I do hope robertson stays
Posted by: MARINERSMAN22, May 29, 2015, 10:15am; Reply: 9
Robertson is a very capable LB when he is fit - saying that up until he got taken off, at Wembley he was playing fairly well...an improvement on previous LBs whilst we have been in the conference...
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 29, 2015, 10:22am; Reply: 10
The two that don't bother me are LJL and Brown. If the rest all sign I'll be a happy boy old bloke!
Posted by: SamTheMariner, May 29, 2015, 10:25am; Reply: 11
Quoted from BIGChris
Think the Shop will go. My guess is he was the one saying goodbyes at the club earlier this week?????

Matt Dean also said Pearson was off to Barnsley so I wouldn't believe anything he says.

Also why would The Shop of Toto want to sign for a club that has just been relegated and we apparently had a great team spirit.

Maybe wages.

At the end of the day, none of know anything until its official and that's my new stance after that Pearson rubbish.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, May 29, 2015, 10:33am; Reply: 12
Quoted from immariner
I've just had a good check, Tranmere Rovers already have 5 Centre backs on their books, so hopefully they haven't taken an interest.

Hogan, Holness, Ihiekwe, Sutton, and nearly 18 year of age Evan Gumbs who can play Right back or Centre back.
Posted by: LH, May 29, 2015, 10:40am; Reply: 13
Quoted from SamTheMariner

Matt Dean also said Pearson was off to Barnsley so I wouldn't believe anything he says.

Also why would The Shop of Toto want to sign for a club that has just been relegated and we apparently had a great team spirit.

Maybe wages.

At the end of the day, none of know anything until its official and that's my new stance after that Pearson rubbish.

Toto lived in Liverpool previously and LJL is NW based too. I think those rumours have a more solid foundation than others. Whilst you may not know anything others might. That's not me having a go. Just saying there are a few people on here who may know more than they are willing to post.
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 29, 2015, 11:14am; Reply: 14
Quoted from MuddyWaters
The two that don't bother me are LJL and Brown. If the rest all sign I'll be a happy boy old bloke!

Agree , well LJL has gone and Clay is better than Brown imo.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 9:09am