Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: BPMariner, May 28, 2015, 5:48pm
Why do the make up these silly rumours? They said Shaun had said his goodbyes to Town and was going to Barnsley, now they are saying he isn't. Matt Dean said that Josh Gowling had rejected an offer from Town and was going to Chester? Why is it all negative stuff from them? I think they should stick with Championship Hull  
Posted by: fleabag1970, May 28, 2015, 5:51pm; Reply: 1
More lazy Journo's with bad sources ........................
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, May 28, 2015, 5:51pm; Reply: 2
It's called 'media' it's what they do!
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 28, 2015, 5:52pm; Reply: 3
They read the fishy.
Posted by: friskneymariner, May 28, 2015, 5:52pm; Reply: 4
Don't dignify them by calling them journalists.
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 28, 2015, 5:55pm; Reply: 5
Fans would be better informed by assuming that the opposite of what RH are saying is true!
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 28, 2015, 6:19pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Fans would be better informed by assuming that the opposite of what RH are saying is true!

Such as Hull needing just two more wins and they would be staying up  ;)
Posted by: Manchester Mariner, May 28, 2015, 6:29pm; Reply: 7
Matt Dean obviously thinks twitter is a perfectly good source for rock solid inside information much like many journalists these days.
Posted by: chaos33, May 28, 2015, 6:39pm; Reply: 8
Fair points yes, but Dean could still be right about a departure. Did he himself name Shaun or Barnsley?
Posted by: HotToddy, May 28, 2015, 7:42pm; Reply: 9
He did name Barnsley.
Posted by: BIGChris, May 28, 2015, 7:49pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from BPMariner
Why do the make up these silly rumours? They said Shaun had said his goodbyes to Town and was going to Barnsley, now they are saying he isn't. Matt Dean said that Josh Gowling had rejected an offer from Town and was going to Chester? Why is it all negative stuff from them? I think they should stick with Championship Hull  

Think you have been bitten by the same bug!

They said a player has said his goodbyes, didn't mention Shaun at that stage

Then said he keeps hearing the rumour of Shaun Pearson to Barnsley. Checked it out with Barnsley and then said nothing in it. Matt Dean didn't start the rumour, simply said he had heard it.

Matt Dean never tweeted anything about Gowling to Chester and I have just re read his Twitter feed.

It's not for me to defend a journalist but surely if you are going to have a pop you need to get your facts right first imo

Posted by: ginnywings, May 28, 2015, 7:53pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from BIGChris

Think you have been bitten by the same bug!

They said a player has said his goodbyes, didn't mention Shaun at that stage

Then said he keeps hearing the rumour of Shaun Pearson to Barnsley. Checked it out with Barnsley and then said nothing in it. Matt Dean didn't start the rumour, simply said he had heard it.

Matt Dean never tweeted anything about Gowling to Chester and I have just re read his Twitter feed.

It's not for me to defend a journalist but surely if you are going to have a pop you need to get your facts right first imo

Sod the facts. We need wild speculation and rumour.  ;D
Posted by: GrimRob, May 28, 2015, 9:37pm; Reply: 12
Journalists used to have contacts. Now they just have Twitter and Big K from the Main Stand.
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 9:17am