Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Kymariner12, May 28, 2015, 10:12am
In that next season we may fall back into mid table obscurity. Getting in the playoffs for a 4th year in a row is a massive ask and rumours regarding key players doesn't look good. Hope I'm wrong but can see Hurst being let go this season and a new manager having to build for 2016/17  :-/
Posted by: lew chaterleys lover, May 28, 2015, 10:18am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Kymariner12
In that next season we may fall back into mid table obscurity. Getting in the playoffs for a 4th year in a row is a massive ask and rumours regarding key players doesn't look good. Hope I'm wrong but can see Hurst being let go this season and a new manager having to build for 2016/17  :-/

Well, you have stolen my mantle for being the most pessimistic poster on the fishy :)
Posted by: GrimRob, May 28, 2015, 10:26am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Kymariner12

The end is nigh! PH has got us into the play-offs with three different squads. It's him and the money he's given that's the common demoninator, players come and go.
Posted by: Freemoash88, May 28, 2015, 10:37am; Reply: 3
flipping doom and gloom we may have lost 1 player but there are plenty more who might resign. Having said that Hurst has an eye for a player and in sure all of last season he had a plan B incase we didn't go up and our better players are poached by football league clubs give the man a break and enjoy the summer and see where it takes us.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 12:20pm