Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 23, 2015, 12:06pm
August feels a long way off how do we keep the positivity going?  
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 23, 2015, 12:08pm; Reply: 1
England are doing well in the cricket? Oh wait...
Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 23, 2015, 12:12pm; Reply: 2
Hope the club try and delay the players who have signed on until as late as possible to give us the feel good factor later on instead of now.
Posted by: chaos33, May 23, 2015, 12:56pm; Reply: 3
What?!
Posted by: Garth, May 23, 2015, 1:11pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from 1739
Hope the club try and delay the players who have signed on until as late as possible to give us the feel good factor later on instead of now.

Explain!
Posted by: Paris Mariner, May 23, 2015, 1:19pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from HertsGTFC
August feels a long way off how do we keep the positivity going?  

Join the Trust.

Posted by: 1739 (Guest), May 23, 2015, 1:46pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Garth

Explain!

I think it would be more beneficial for the club to announce that certain players have signed on a week before season tickets are out instead of announcing that they have signed on  now as by the time the season tickets are released then the excitement of players signing on would have died down.
Posted by: jamesgtfc, May 23, 2015, 2:35pm; Reply: 7
Best way to keep this feel good factor going is to announce that everyone offered a deal has signed. That will, in my opinion, make us favourites for the title and certainly give us an excellent base to work on.
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, May 23, 2015, 3:18pm; Reply: 8
the U21 Euros are on next month which i guess might be on tv ?
Posted by: Fcukthescunts, May 23, 2015, 4:48pm; Reply: 9
I think drip feed those signing back on so if two re-sign announce one one day the other the next. I think the club/ Trust could announce when the open day is( if we have one) in coming fortnight. More importantly it's up to us fans to keep the faith.
Posted by: GiveUsAG, May 23, 2015, 7:18pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from jamesgtfc
Best way to keep this feel good factor going is to announce that everyone offered a deal has signed. That will, in my opinion, make us favourites for the title and certainly give us an excellent base to work on.

That is what everyone (well the majority) want to hear, that all the players offered a contract have signed for us, for our tittle contending hopes next season.

The sooner they sign, the bigger the positive feel and sense of belief, in turn I believe this will drive season ticket sales up quite a bit.  8)
Posted by: acko338, May 23, 2015, 9:06pm; Reply: 11
Sign a 30 goal per season striker asap to get fans wanting to purchase season tickets !!

The hairs on the back of my head need to stand up with eager anticipation of a successful promotion campaign this time!!
Posted by: Mrs Doyle, May 23, 2015, 9:39pm; Reply: 12
I think the sooner players sign the better it show intent on wanting to get the job done and sends a positive message to the fans.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 1:26am