Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jarmo.Is.God, May 19, 2015, 5:04pm
Hamish Watson, Ellis Humble and Caine Winfarrah.

no other news yet...
Posted by: forza ivano, May 19, 2015, 5:05pm; Reply: 1
Shame for Winfarrah, thought he looked decent. could see him and walker at somewhere like alfreton, even possibly Lincoln.
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 19, 2015, 5:18pm; Reply: 2
What a brilliant signing Hamish turned out to be!
Posted by: LH, May 19, 2015, 5:19pm; Reply: 3
GET headlines of tomorrow part II:

Ellis Humbled by Hurst
Watson next for Hamish?
Walker gone with the Winfarah

Don't worry everyone: only three months of boredom until the "fun" starts again!
Posted by: Hagrid, May 19, 2015, 5:20pm; Reply: 4
Cant find any confirmation of this?? But doesnt surprise me, we cant afford to carry players
Posted by: jamesgtfc, May 19, 2015, 5:24pm; Reply: 5
I imagine the next announcements to be the release of Paddy, Bignot and Hannah. If we can keep the rest we will be absolutely fine!
Posted by: RoboCod, May 19, 2015, 5:24pm; Reply: 6
Not confirmed but I think we all knew how Watson would turn out.... :-/
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 19, 2015, 5:27pm; Reply: 7
Caine not deemed Able
Posted by: gtfc98, May 19, 2015, 5:28pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from jamesgtfc
I imagine the next announcements to be the release of Paddy, Bignot and Hannah. If we can keep the rest we will be absolutely fine!

Its a bit IF though....
Posted by: Mariners_15, May 19, 2015, 5:31pm; Reply: 9
I almost forgot about Watson until I saw him in the programme on Sunday. Like others have said it's a shame but to add a bit more quality to the squad we need to let some squad players go...
Posted by: ginnywings, May 19, 2015, 5:33pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Caine not deemed Able

That reminded me of Jeffrey Archer and put me right off my dinner.  :-/

Clever though. :)
Posted by: LH, May 19, 2015, 5:36pm; Reply: 11
Humble confirms he has been released on Twitter
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 19, 2015, 6:03pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from ginnywings

That reminded me of Jeffrey Archer and put me right off my dinner.  :-/

Clever though. :)

My lawyers have urged me to make the following statement.

In making my pun on the Biblical brothers I did not intentionally wish to draw attention to the aforesaid former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, novelist and ex-Member for Louth. I had no intention of causing any distress or provoking bilious reactions amongst the readership of the electronic message board know as "the Fishy", nor cause any of them domestic tension over wasted toad-in-the-hole or other comestibles, home-made or purchased pre-made from retail emporia. Neither did I intend to draw any parallels between any footballers and wealthy individuals who have a sketchy relationship with truthfulness. I regret any offence called and wholeheartedly offer my sincere apologies.
Posted by: mariner91, May 19, 2015, 6:06pm; Reply: 13
Caine not deemed Able

;D brilliant!
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 19, 2015, 6:08pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from Les Brechin
What a brilliant signing Hamish turned out to be!

Yep, Paul Hurst certainly has an eye for a good player.
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 19, 2015, 6:40pm; Reply: 15
I thought the OP was saying Dave Moore had gone,

Its been a long time since town did not have a Moore on the books,

Glad I misread it. :)
Posted by: ginnywings, May 19, 2015, 6:45pm; Reply: 16

My lawyers have urged me to make the following statement.

In making my pun on the Biblical brothers I did not intentionally wish to draw attention to the aforesaid former deputy chairman of the Conservative Party, novelist and ex-Member for Louth. I had no intention of causing any distress or provoking bilious reactions amongst the readership of the electronic message board know as "the Fishy", nor cause any of them domestic tension over wasted toad-in-the-hole or other comestibles, home-made or purchased pre-made from retail emporia. Neither did I intend to draw any parallels between any footballers and wealthy individuals who have a sketchy relationship with truthfulness. I regret any offence called and wholeheartedly offer my sincere apologies.

Apology accepted, but to claim Archer is a novelist is stretching the truth to breaking point.

Roast chicken by the way.
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 6:12pm