Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Bee Army, May 18, 2015, 1:06pm
Hi all,
From a Barnet fan who was at the game…firstly just to say how absolutely gutted for you I am. You were by far the better team, plus you did the double over us, then again I guess with Rovers finishing second they deserve it, just. All the neutrals where I was were on your side and joining in the fish chants!  Am not one for bigging up sets of fans, numbers/noise is irrelevant really, but wow what you “lacked” in numbers you more than made up for in noise. Amazing and shame it had to end like that. Your time will come, hopefully you can take the title next season and have to fancy your chances. It’s much better for your health that way, trust me!!

Anyway, enough rambling. My point is I have a programme going free to a good home. Perhaps you can’t face it now but maybe one day you will look back and want to read it. Ideally I’d like it to go to someone who couldn’t make the game or didn't consider due to costs. Only thing though, I am going to rip out the Martin Allen interview and page of best games with photo of Barnet lifting the trophy! Let me know if you'd like it here or by PM.

Cheers all.
Print page generated: April 19, 2024, 12:32pm