Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, May 17, 2015, 11:02pm
First game in 82 days time! Can't wait!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20150808T15&p0=136&msg=2015-2016+Opening+Game
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 17, 2015, 11:06pm; Reply: 1
I really hope that there is minimal change on all fronts. 82 days is a long time ??)
Posted by: MARINERSMAN22, May 18, 2015, 7:09am; Reply: 2
This squad we have, when fully rested, can win the league - it's looking like the only way town will go up is by getting automatic...
Posted by: Green27, May 18, 2015, 8:21am; Reply: 3
We need to go full tilt from the start 46 cup finals! Sod the FA Cup, Trophy and whatever else. The first 3 points in a season are just as important as the last 3! It will be hard but with the attitude from Barnet onwards the relationship between club and fans Blundell Park will only get better and become a fortress
Posted by: Rick12, May 18, 2015, 8:35am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Green27
We need to go full tilt from the start 46 cup finals! Sod the FA Cup, Trophy and whatever else. The first 3 points in a season are just as important as the last 3! It will be hard but with the attitude from Barnet onwards the relationship between club and fans Blundell Park will only get better and become a fortress
Nailed it for me. League has to be priority. Look at the prem league teams etc who play on different fronts.A lot of them in the past have suffered eg champs league football then prem league games and then  results suffer.

Posted by: Rick12, May 18, 2015, 8:38am; Reply: 5
Quoted from MARINERSMAN22
This squad we have, when fully rested, can win the league - it's looking like the only way town will go up is by getting automatic...
But like others have said we need a quality finisher. Like the look of John Lewis and is a good hold up man and done ok yesterday but we need a decent striker who is a goal scorer. Tough I know to find them as money talks but hopefully Hurst(if he stays) should make this a priority
Print page generated: April 26, 2024, 3:27pm