Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: GrimRob, May 17, 2015, 10:41pm
Got this message from BRFC fan LostInSpace "I would like to say how impressed your fantastic fans were today at Wembley, all those rovers fans around us were really pleased that it was your following that created the atmosphere at the stadium,, they were brilliant, made the rovers fans sound like a load of church mice..[me being a rovers fan!!, commiserations to you and your fans, and wish you the very best in your attempt next season to get out of that hell hole of the conference, your fans certainly deserve it"
Posted by: ginnywings, May 17, 2015, 10:46pm; Reply: 1
We won the fans.  :-/
Posted by: ackomariner, May 17, 2015, 10:47pm; Reply: 2
On their forum there all saying we were the best team today, puddy should have walked and the town fans out sung them all game......all going on about how good the fish chant sounded...must agree, it sounded fantastic
Posted by: Chrisblor, May 17, 2015, 11:01pm; Reply: 3
Oh that's nice and will totally mitigate the awful feelings I'm currently experiencing while we look forward to another season in this joke league. They can take their irine song and intercourse off
Posted by: MuddyWaters, May 17, 2015, 11:07pm; Reply: 4
Realy don't care a flyingfuck how good they think we were. Next season, we go to Boreham wood and they don't. End.
Posted by: arryarryarry, May 17, 2015, 11:23pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Realy don't care a flyingfuck how good they think we were. Next season, we go to Boreham wood and they don't. End.

I think that is the post that sums up today.

Posted by: forza ivano, May 17, 2015, 11:27pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Exactly.totally irrelevant how loud fans sing their songs
Posted by: Caesar, May 17, 2015, 11:31pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from forza ivano

Exactly.totally irrelevant how loud fans sing their songs

Disagree with that.  Yeah I would swap silent fans for a place in the football league, and yes I don't care much about the respect we may get in comparison to the joy I would have with being in the football league but am always proud of our fans when we are as loud as we were today.  Ireelevant in terms of results yes but not totally irrelevant, I feel at least somewhat comforted by knowing we were represented our team well today!
Posted by: Maringer, May 17, 2015, 11:36pm; Reply: 8
Despite the disappointment of the result, I think the atmosphere generated by our fans today (and at many of the away games) has really helped this season.

I hope we can keep this up and begin next season with a really positive and lively atmosphere at BP (as well as the away matches) because it can't help but improve our chances.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 17, 2015, 11:40pm; Reply: 9
Wouldn't say it was irrelevant how loud fans sing. If you believe it makes a difference to the players, the 12th man and all that then it's not irrelevant.

Much better to come away thinking you did your best to encourage the team than to have lost and come away thinking you didn't do your best to encourage the team, that had you made more of an effort it might have got that extra yard of pace out of someone, that extra will to pick yourself up and find some energy out of nowhere.

Besides, IMO, singing and chanting in unison feels good in and of itself.
Posted by: Nelly GTFC, May 17, 2015, 11:50pm; Reply: 10
From reading around various forums, all of the Rovers fans are virtually saying the same thing, same opinions as our fans about the game.

Fair play to them, not got one bad word for their fans.

What's done is done, just have to get on with it, onwards and upwards.
Posted by: GYinScuntland, May 18, 2015, 8:43am; Reply: 11
We did our bit and the team tried their best. can't ask for more really.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 18, 2015, 2:11pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from GYinScuntland
We did our bit and the team tried their best. can't ask for more really.

THIS

Oh and I know this is a bit of a childish reponse to the cheating antics of Rover' Matty Taylor but for everyone thinking "the little pr1ck" here's your proof :-/

https://twitter.com/search?q=matty%20taylor%20bristol%20rovers&src=tyah
Print page generated: April 24, 2024, 3:55am