Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: sutton mariner, May 17, 2015, 10:26pm
Is anyone else really proud to be a mariner today?

Being the underdog we walked away with a intercourse ton of credit. None of us got the result we wanted but to me the players but I. 110% and can't be falted.  For me the subs were made at the right time and for the right players.

It's hard to take tonight but intercourse me if we keep that team we have a damm good chance of winning this league next year.

Up the flipping Mariners
Posted by: sutton mariner, May 17, 2015, 10:27pm; Reply: 1
Gave 110%*
Posted by: chicaneuk, May 17, 2015, 10:29pm; Reply: 2
Here here.
Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 17, 2015, 10:37pm; Reply: 3
I'm proud to be a fan of gtfc,
better than any of the other finals we have lost, the fans and players as one, keep believing.
utm
Posted by: jonnyboy82, May 17, 2015, 10:58pm; Reply: 4
We lost in a shootout in a playoff and I should be angry saying we aren't good enough etc etc but since full time not once have i thought anything but sympathy for everyone of our players today...

They were for me brilliant and in the end the lottery of penalties cost us but I'm proud of every one of em and I can't question there desire or effort at all , we were the better team and just gutted for us fans and the players that we did turn up today in a big game and showed we wanted it but the luck just wasn't with us.

Gutted but proud.
Posted by: Grim74, May 17, 2015, 11:00pm; Reply: 5
Proud of our fans proud of the team we are town!
Posted by: Chrisblor, May 17, 2015, 11:05pm; Reply: 6
Yep, completely underserved. We were the better team with the better supporters and deserved promotion. I'm so wound up they cheated their way to victory.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 17, 2015, 11:17pm; Reply: 7
Yep agree Sutton.
Posted by: sparko501, May 17, 2015, 11:33pm; Reply: 8
Yep totally agree

The club as a whole have been fantastic this season, in all my years of watching town I don't think I have ever felt so much togetherness.  Whilst today's result hurts like hell, I've never been so proud to be a Mariner, our time will come, we will keep on fighting!!
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 5:45pm