Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jaws, May 17, 2015, 8:39am
Behind a coach with a JPT flag in the back window. Hopefully back in it next season. Out of the tinpot league into the paint pot cup.

UTM
Posted by: GrimRob, May 17, 2015, 8:41am; Reply: 1
Quoted from Jaws
Behind a coach with a JPT flag in the back window. Hopefully back in it next season. Out of the tinpot league into the paint pot cup.

UTM

I never thought I'd be glued to the First Round draw of the JPT!!! I'll never say a bad word about it again I promise.
Posted by: nickmariners, May 17, 2015, 10:01am; Reply: 2
Enjoying a Conference Play Off breakfast at Metropolitan sppons at Baker Street. Couldn't settle at all this morning, so into central London early in search of grub+atmosphere.

Lots of Mariners here.

Calm down stomach. Come on Town
Posted by: Jaws, May 17, 2015, 10:07am; Reply: 3
Peterborough service station a sea of black and white half hour ago. Every other car passing has a town scarf or flag blowing in the wind. Great stuff.
Posted by: Hagrid, May 17, 2015, 10:16am; Reply: 4
Just leaving P'boro!
Posted by: topuphere666, May 17, 2015, 10:21am; Reply: 5
Nearly in London on the 0920 from Grantham. Quite a few town fans on it!!
Posted by: cmackenzie4, May 17, 2015, 10:35am; Reply: 6
My lads already at Wembley, He said whilst in London yesterday he spotted loads of Town fans, he said he was singing town songs with a group at Trafalgar square.
Posted by: aldi_01, May 17, 2015, 11:03am; Reply: 7
Bizarrely didn't see any Rovers fans at all yesterday...
Posted by: GiveUsAG, May 17, 2015, 11:10am; Reply: 8
drunk off, organised a bus via a guy who "rented" a minibus. 6 of us got tickets and paid for seats on the bus, but this morning after waiting half hour for the bus, we decided to ring the guy wondering where he and the bus is. Turns out it had broken down and that he's "trying" to organise other arrangements. We kept ringing every half hour, same story and even had the nerve to say "I'll definitely get something sorted", but come 10:15am, 6 of us rather annoyed, phoned this guy back up, only to find that he can't sort us out, though he did manage to sort himself and his mates out. So 6 of us can't go.

This guy even had the cheek to get mouthy as he could hear the lads in the background saying "is he taking the urine?". This guy best refund us. Absolutely drunk off. We'll now be watching the game in a pub in town.  :-/
Posted by: cmackenzie4, May 17, 2015, 11:15am; Reply: 9
I bet you're gutted mate. :-/
Posted by: sparkles, May 17, 2015, 11:28am; Reply: 10
That's sickening :-( I'm gutted for you.
Posted by: grimsby pete, May 17, 2015, 1:21pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from GiveUsAG
drunk off, organised a bus via a guy who "rented" a minibus. 6 of us got tickets and paid for seats on the bus, but this morning after waiting half hour for the bus, we decided to ring the guy wondering where he and the bus is. Turns out it had broken down and that he's "trying" to organise other arrangements. We kept ringing every half hour, same story and even had the nerve to say "I'll definitely get something sorted", but come 10:15am, 6 of us rather annoyed, phoned this guy back up, only to find that he can't sort us out, though he did manage to sort himself and his mates out. So 6 of us can't go.

This guy even had the cheek to get mouthy as he could hear the lads in the background saying "is he taking the urine?". This guy best refund us. Absolutely drunk off. We'll now be watching the game in a pub in town.  :-/

Let us know if you do not get your money back Gary,

We will send the lads round .(starwars)
Print page generated: March 28, 2024, 8:40am