Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: tintowner, May 16, 2015, 6:50pm
I know its been covered....but our driver has pulled out and we are having to drive ourselves.

Info , best options   fellow fishy friends..

Thanks in advance
Posted by: TwoLeftFeet, May 16, 2015, 6:55pm; Reply: 1
Park at Stanmore, tube in to Wembley for us tomorrow
Posted by: tails303, May 16, 2015, 7:50pm; Reply: 2
Parking on Fourth Road near the stadium..booked online with justpark..about 14 quid and only 5 mins walk
Posted by: sparkles, May 16, 2015, 7:55pm; Reply: 3
Parking at Stanmore for us too. Hopefully joining a sea of black and white stripes!
Posted by: jimgtfc, May 16, 2015, 7:56pm; Reply: 4
Done stanmore a few times, can be a ball ache getting out the car park after but it's the best option if your looking to park and tube it in. That's what we're doing.
Posted by: ackomariner, May 16, 2015, 7:59pm; Reply: 5
Parking on a driveway a minutes walk from Stanmore tube station. Go on "parkonmydrive" and look on there.

Costing me a tenner to park and think there's still one place available on the guys driveway
Posted by: topuphere666, May 16, 2015, 8:40pm; Reply: 6
Stanmore is £2 I think for parking. Park as close to the entrance as it took me nearly two hours to get out after the Wrexham game. You can also use Canons Park tube station
Posted by: ackomariner, May 16, 2015, 9:44pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from topuphere666
Stanmore is £2 I think for parking. Park as close to the entrance as it took me nearly two hours to get out after the Wrexham game. You can also use Canons Park tube station

Yeah took me hour and a half to get out last time, that's why I'm willing to pay a bit more on someone's drive and get straight off home
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 3:50pm