Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: brigg_mariner, May 15, 2015, 10:04pm
Those that are going into Central London on Sunday...

JUBILEE LINE: Sunday 17 May, until 1100, no service between Finchley Road and Waterloo.

We're parking at Stanmore so have to get the Jubilee Line and change at Wembley Park and get the Metropolitan Line to Baker Street, takes 29 mins and runs every 5 mins.

Metropolitan Line back to Wembley is much quicker than the Jubilee Line anyway and also runs every 5 mins and takes 12 mins.

UTM.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 15, 2015, 10:14pm; Reply: 1
Thought it was too good to be true that there are no engineering works on SW Trains in to Waterloo.
Posted by: immariner, May 15, 2015, 11:31pm; Reply: 2
From Southwark to Wembley - does anyone know if I'd be better off just staying on the Jubilee the whole way?
Posted by: nickmariners, May 15, 2015, 11:38pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from immariner
From Southwark to Wembley - does anyone know if I'd be better off just staying on the Jubilee the whole way?

You'll save a few minutes if you switch over to Metropolitan Line at Finchley Road station.   Don't change over at Baker Street though.
Posted by: immariner, May 15, 2015, 11:43pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from nickmariners

You'll save a few minutes if you switch over to Metropolitan Line at Finchley Road station.   Don't change over at Baker Street though.

Cool, cheers. Probably just stay on all the way if it doesn't save that much time.

Posted by: nickmariners, May 15, 2015, 11:46pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from immariner

Cool, cheers. Probably just stay on all the way if it doesn't save that much time.

Just follow the Black and White Army....
Posted by: northbankmariner, May 16, 2015, 8:10am; Reply: 6
Does anyone know if the no service on the jubilee line will affect those parking at stanmore?
Posted by: GrimRob, May 16, 2015, 8:15am; Reply: 7
Quoted from northbankmariner
Does anyone know if the no service on the jubilee line will affect those parking at stanmore?

No the engineering work only affects those travelling from central London northwards
Posted by: brigg_mariner, May 16, 2015, 8:18am; Reply: 8
Quoted from northbankmariner

You can get from Stanmore to Wembley as stated in my original post...
Posted by: northbankmariner, May 16, 2015, 8:21am; Reply: 9
Thanks for that guys.
Posted by: Green27, May 16, 2015, 12:59pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Thought it was too good to be true that there are no engineering works on SW Trains in to Waterloo.

What's wrong bud? It's saying I've got a free run through from Woking.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 16, 2015, 1:51pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from immariner

If the Jubilee line isn't working between Finchley and Waterloo you might have to take another route cos Waterloo is after Southwark.
Posted by: KingstonMariner, May 16, 2015, 1:51pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Green27

What's wrong bud? It's saying I've got a free run through from Woking.

No problem on SW Trains - I was referring to the post about the Jubilee line.
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 8:11am