Print Topic - Archive

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 15, 2015, 4:22pm
Is anyone betting on the game on Sunday.

My one rule in football betting is that you should never bet on your own team, so it's a definite no no for me.

Just wondering if anyone else was having a flutter.
Posted by: Kymariner12, May 15, 2015, 5:34pm; Reply: 1
I'm betting it going to penalties
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 15, 2015, 5:43pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Kymariner12
I'm betting it going to penalties

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(hide1)(hide1)(hide1)
Posted by: northbankmariner, May 15, 2015, 7:06pm; Reply: 3
Am checking if they are taking bets on a team being promoted. Most bets will only pay out on the result after 90 mins. I want to bet on Bristol rovers getting promoted but not sure it will be decided in 90mins.
Am betting on Bristol if I can get any sort of reasonable odds to cover the cost of the day should the unthinkable happen. If grimsby should do it and we all hope they do I really won't give a stuff about losing the bet, I will be over the bloody moon. Am going to the bookies in the morning.
Posted by: big al, May 15, 2015, 7:14pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from northbankmariner
Am checking if they are taking bets on a team being promoted. Most bets will only pay out on the result after 90 mins. I want to bet on Bristol rovers getting promoted but not sure it will be decided in 90mins.
Am betting on Bristol if I can get any sort of reasonable odds to cover the cost of the day should the unthinkable happen. If grimsby should do it and we all hope they do I really won't give a stuff about losing the bet, I will be over the bloody moon. Am going to the bookies in the morning.

Most bookies doing this.

Town in 90 minutes 19/10 or thereabouts
Town to be promoted 5/4
Posted by: GyMariner, May 15, 2015, 7:16pm; Reply: 5
All bookies will do rovers to get promoted which Is what I shall bet on too!
Posted by: ivanosandwich, May 15, 2015, 9:54pm; Reply: 6
Myself and thevera have been building up some cash over the last few weeks, placing bets with Sporting Index. We now have £114 on account for the final.
Posted by: GrimRob, May 15, 2015, 10:29pm; Reply: 7
Town to win in extra time. 14/1

Hull KR just beat Wigan away in the Challenge Cup which has more than paid for my ticket already. Cheers Rovers  :)
Posted by: GtfcGarner, May 15, 2015, 10:34pm; Reply: 8
Put 150 spondoolies on Bristol to be promoted from what I've built up from smaller bets. By god do I hope that I lose it.
Print page generated: March 29, 2024, 1:34pm