Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 13, 2015, 10:45am
Apologies for a separate thread on this. The info could get lost on the main ticket thread for anyone hanging on for Tier 2 tickets.  

I hope this helps anyone else who was waiting for Tier 2 tickets to be available.  I can only comment on my transaction today.

Rang the ticket office at 1015 hrs this morning (13 May) for 5 tickets.  I was hoping for Tier 2 tickets, but was also prepared to book Tier 1 tickets.  It  looked unlikely that Tier 2 would ever be available.  More important to get something.

I asked for Tier 2 tickets and was offered Block 224, which was along the side.  Pleased with these.  Given choice of rows as well.  Picked row 5 and got seats 228-232. (The operator said that other Town fans had already booked in Block 224). The Block is opposite Block 203.

I was told that there is no posting, first class or special delivery option available today with my booking.  You have to pick up the tickets from the Wembley Ticket Office on the day. You just need your 8 number booking reference.  This is ok as we get into London early on Sun.  No idea about queues or how quickly they are processed.  

Posted by: brigg_mariner, May 13, 2015, 10:54am; Reply: 1
Great view from that block, I have seen Chelsea from there.
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 13, 2015, 10:57am; Reply: 2
Quoted from brigg_mariner

Not that great a view then!  ;D

Posted by: gtfc98, May 13, 2015, 11:08am; Reply: 3

Why admit to following premiershite?
Posted by: forza ivano, May 13, 2015, 11:14am; Reply: 4

wow - that must be a helluva view - chelsea must be a good  5 or 6 miles from wembley!
Posted by: Pint of Mild Please Batchy, May 13, 2015, 11:24am; Reply: 5
Just booked my 2nd Tier Wembley tickets! Block 224. Happy With That! UTM!!
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 7:01am