Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: N2K, May 11, 2015, 8:47pm
Which pub will all the GTFC fans be in after Trafalgar Sq and into Saturday night?
Posted by: gtfc98, May 11, 2015, 8:49pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from N2K
Which pub will all the GTFC fans be in after Trafalgar Sq?

Will be past your bed time young Nathan.
Posted by: N2K, May 11, 2015, 8:51pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from gtfc98

Will be past your bed time young Nathan.

;D ;D ;D (coolp)(coolp)(coolp)
Posted by: Green27, May 11, 2015, 8:53pm; Reply: 3
Riley's sports bar around the corner I guess?
Posted by: N2K, May 11, 2015, 8:55pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from Green27
Riley's sports bar around the corner I guess?

Thanks
Posted by: GYinScuntland, May 11, 2015, 10:51pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from N2K
Which pub will all the GTFC fans be in after Trafalgar Sq and into Saturday night?

If we can all fit in the one pub then it will be a proper pants turn out  ;D
Posted by: chelseacity, May 11, 2015, 11:14pm; Reply: 6
As i also follow Chelsea as well as Grimsby i go to the Metropolitan Bar outside Baker tube station, it is a weatherspoons  similar to the Weatherspoons outside Grimsby town station, though the same beer here is about 25% higher in price, it is opposite the Globe pub, i expect that Town fans should be fine at both pubs as the Rovers fans will be coming in from the other side of the smoke. We won the Premier league, what will Town win ? I will be a Mariner on Sunday.
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, May 11, 2015, 11:28pm; Reply: 7
What an embarrassment- loads of old men in their forties and fifties staggering round a central London Wetherspoons moaning about how dear everything is and singing about urinating on fish and the Yorkshire Ripper while people try to go about their Saturday evenings with their families and friends.  At least it was the night before the Tinpot final a few years ago.  Plenty of time for hanging out with Grimbarians at the game, but how about trying to enjoy a bit of real London while you're down here?

Give it a miss and get yourself out to some of the bars of Shoreditch or the Camden Town Brewery, then get an authentic kebab from a Turkish barbecue on Kingsland Road.  Have a look round Borough Market and sample some of the cider (maybe leave that to the Bristolians!) and go to the George Inn over the road.  Go to the Theatre then Bar Italia in Soho.  Check out Chinatown.  Do anything but for God's sake don't come down and carry on like you're in the Jubilee or the P&M.
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, May 11, 2015, 11:31pm; Reply: 8
Go
To the theatre!?!?

The night before the play off final!!
Posted by: WetFlannel, May 11, 2015, 11:34pm; Reply: 9
If I wanted to go to a bar like the ones in Shoreditch I'd stay in Cleethorpes and go to the Bobbin.
Posted by: HackneyHaddock, May 11, 2015, 11:36pm; Reply: 10
Playyyyin the Piiiiiannnoooo!!!!
Posted by: LH, May 11, 2015, 11:37pm; Reply: 11
Crate of beer on the Victoria Memorial anyone?
Posted by: louth_in_the_south, May 11, 2015, 11:49pm; Reply: 12
Trip down the river from blackfriars to vauxhall on the clipper saluting the tattershall when we sail past and pub crawl back up kings rd after for the Louth massive
Posted by: sonik, May 12, 2015, 8:10am; Reply: 13
Quoted from HackneyHaddock
What an embarrassment- loads of old men in their forties and fifties staggering round a central London Wetherspoons moaning about how dear everything is and singing about urinating on fish and the Yorkshire Ripper while people try to go about their Saturday evenings with their families and friends.  At least it was the night before the Tinpot final a few years ago.  Plenty of time for hanging out with Grimbarians at the game, but how about trying to enjoy a bit of real London while you're down here?

Give it a miss and get yourself out to some of the bars of Shoreditch or the Camden Town Brewery, then get an authentic kebab from a Turkish barbecue on Kingsland Road.  Have a look round Borough Market and sample some of the cider (maybe leave that to the Bristolians!) and go to the George Inn over the road.  Go to the Theatre then Bar Italia in Soho.  Check out Chinatown.  Do anything but for God's sake don't come down and carry on like you're in the Jubilee or the P&M.

Nothing wrong with the Jube. A fine establishment! LOL!

UTM!
Posted by: Mariner Timsky, May 12, 2015, 5:47pm; Reply: 14
Sorry to be on repeat guys but does anyone know of the designated/allocated pub close to the stadium for pre match drinks on Sunday??

Need to sort out with family as they have my ticket!!
Posted by: Theimperialcoroner, May 13, 2015, 12:52am; Reply: 15
Was gonna have a late night coffee at Bar Italia. Pulp thing going on.
Posted by: OneLove, May 13, 2015, 6:52am; Reply: 16
the archers looks decent in walford
Print page generated: April 23, 2024, 3:20pm