Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Jaws, May 11, 2015, 1:25pm
Can anyone post a list of things we can't take to Wembley - I don't know whether we can take flags, inflatables, even our own drinks, is the drum coming?

Don't fancy turning up and having a load of stuff swiped off me.
Posted by: GrimRob, May 11, 2015, 1:31pm; Reply: 1
Flasks are not allowed
Posted by: Les Brechin, May 11, 2015, 1:31pm; Reply: 2
Quoted Text
Prohibited Items

The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.

Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.

Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.

Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks. Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / push chairs, transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, lap tops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).

I assume that you can apply to be allowed to take a drum in.
Posted by: GrimRob, May 11, 2015, 1:32pm; Reply: 3
The following articles must not be brought within the Ground: knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety.

Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.

Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and or reported to the police.

Unlicensed musical instruments: trumpets, drums and other devices capable of causing a disturbance or nuisance.

Flag poles greater than 1m in length and flares. Bottles, glass vessels, cans, flasks. Frisbees and similar items, dangerous or hazardous items, illegal substances, explosives or ammunition; fireworks, knives, blades or other weapons, firearms, scooters, skateboards or other skates. Laser devices, smoke canisters, signs or items with corporate or inappropriate branding, unauthorised fliers, spray paint, large industrial style “permanent“ marker pens, prams / push chairs, transmitting devices, professional cameras & recording devices (This applies to cameras that have interchangeable lenses), large suitcases, lap tops, illegal merchandise items, water bottles (need to have the ability to decant), illegal charity collection utensils, motor bike helmets, umbrellas, darts, hampers and cold boxes, air horns, alcohol and animals (except service dogs & guide dogs).

Read more at http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/StadiumGuide/RulesnRegulations#46eIy2J44tA2ADZC.99
Posted by: TownSNAFU5, May 11, 2015, 2:09pm; Reply: 4
No Town pessimism allowed. Total ban, also supported by GTFC.  
Posted by: WOZOFGRIMSBY, May 11, 2015, 2:16pm; Reply: 5
I seem to remember a sense of humour wasn't allowed when saying how much at the food outlets too
Posted by: gtfc98, May 11, 2015, 2:59pm; Reply: 6
Basically anything which means you won't have to purchase something from the kiosk!
Posted by: big al, May 11, 2015, 3:00pm; Reply: 7
Muskets, rope-making equipment, small hand guns, samurai swords, shire horses, small calibre canons, jousting poles, small fishing vessels, shackleton high chairs, snow mobiles are all banned, apparently.

no sense of fun.

(I noticed motorcycle helmets are banned but no mention of motorcycles themselves)
Posted by: LH, May 11, 2015, 3:05pm; Reply: 8
Doesn't say anything about jet skis so I'll beat the rush to Wembley Park on mine on a sea of Bristol Rovers fans tears.
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 11, 2015, 4:52pm; Reply: 9
I wanted to take my lucky Llama, Alfonso Crayfish, and he was looking forward to going, dagnabbit, them Wembley kill joys (shakes fist).
Posted by: Grimal, May 11, 2015, 10:54pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from GrimRob
Flasks are not allowed

Perhaps they will let you take flasks in but they will want to remove the top first.  ;)

Posted by: bobbyturtle, May 12, 2015, 11:29am; Reply: 11
travel rug?
Posted by: big al, May 12, 2015, 11:45am; Reply: 12
Quoted from bobbyturtle
travel rug?

clearly a major fire risk - no.
Print page generated: April 18, 2024, 2:00pm