Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Poll Data Not Available with Printable Version
Posted by: GrimRob, May 9, 2015, 5:17pm
Neither Hull or Newcastle are much liked in Grimsby. Hull or our tradtional enemy but many would prefer to see one of the bigger teams like Newcastle go down.

Personally I'd prefer Hull to go down.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 9, 2015, 5:22pm; Reply: 1
I'd rather it were Hull

I work there and a few of my workmates would actually prefer them not to be in the top flight

They would rather have the cut and thrust of the Football League and to leave the plastics of the Prem to go back to wherever they were before they started their recent ascendency
Posted by: brigg_mariner, May 9, 2015, 5:27pm; Reply: 2
I voted don't care.
Posted by: promotion plaice, May 9, 2015, 5:41pm; Reply: 3
What about Sunderland, Leicester and even Villa ?
Posted by: GrimRob, May 9, 2015, 5:44pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from promotion plaice
What about Sunderland, Leicester and even Villa ?

Vote Neither if you'd rather one of them go down
Posted by: Hagrid, May 9, 2015, 5:51pm; Reply: 5
Hull
Posted by: pontoon442, May 9, 2015, 6:17pm; Reply: 6
Both
Posted by: GiveUsAG, May 9, 2015, 6:52pm; Reply: 7
Always excrement on the North side of the bridge. I'd definitely like to see Dull shitty (The girls privates) go down.  :P
Posted by: Paris Mariner, May 9, 2015, 6:54pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from brigg_mariner
I voted don't care.
me too.

Posted by: Peeler_Crab, May 9, 2015, 6:55pm; Reply: 9
Shouldn't even be choice imo

Hull
Posted by: Marinerz93, May 9, 2015, 7:21pm; Reply: 10
I'd like Ull to go down to see how their chairman reacts.
Posted by: Rodley Mariner, May 9, 2015, 7:51pm; Reply: 11
I'd like to see Mike Ashley miss out on hundreds of millions of pounds of TV revenue.
Posted by: FishOutOfWater, May 9, 2015, 8:31pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I'd like to see Mike Ashley miss out on hundreds of millions of pounds of TV revenue.

From what I've heard about his wealth I don't think he'd mind the missing out on the money

Not his pocket that would be hit, more his ego
Posted by: psgmariner, May 9, 2015, 8:38pm; Reply: 13
I've no bother with Hull. Not played them for a generation, they paid £500k for Jack "where is he now" Barlow and give the gate of our friendly to our youth team.
Posted by: HertsGTFC, May 9, 2015, 8:45pm; Reply: 14
Hull all the way!  It may take the wind out of Radio Hull (Humberside's) sails!
Posted by: northbankmariner, May 9, 2015, 9:19pm; Reply: 15
Hull or Newcastle?
Hmmmmm
Like daddy or chips,
Daddy or chips?
Daddy or chips?
CHIPS!!!!!
Tough call really as others have said hull are our historical hatred rivals, but it would be funny to see a so called huge club relegated. In some ways it would be ironic for Ashley and his penny pinching ways there for him to miss out on the biggest tv pot going and have to accept parachute payments. But equally it would be hilarious to see the Allams also miss out on the mentioned cash windfall, foir two reasons as they crapped on north ferriby and also completely deflate the changing name to hull tigers which no football supporter of any team would want to see set as an example.
Would have said hull until fairly recently but living and working in the hull area the last 15 years I know how gutting it would be for some top top mates of mine so am leaning towards Newcastle for the drop for me.
Posted by: Pint of Mild Please Batchy, May 9, 2015, 10:15pm; Reply: 16
Quoted from northbankmariner
Hull or Newcastle?
Hmmmmm
Like daddy or chips,
Daddy or chips?
Daddy or chips?
CHIPS!!!!!
Tough call really as others have said hull are our historical hatred rivals, but it would be funny to see a so called huge club relegated. In some ways it would be ironic for Ashley and his penny pinching ways there for him to miss out on the biggest tv pot going and have to accept parachute payments. But equally it would be hilarious to see the Allams also miss out on the mentioned cash windfall, foir two reasons as they crapped on north ferriby and also completely deflate the changing name to hull tigers which no football supporter of any team would want to see set as an example.
Would have said hull until fairly recently but living and working in the hull area the last 15 years I know how gutting it would be for some top top mates of mine so am leaning towards Newcastle for the drop for me.

Were these "Top mates" supporting Hull at Boothferry Park in front of 3,000 gates??  

Posted by: Abdul19, May 10, 2015, 2:01am; Reply: 17
I seem to remember this question coming up 6 years ago!
Posted by: SamTheMariner, May 10, 2015, 10:07am; Reply: 18
Hull all the way.
Posted by: Maringer, May 10, 2015, 10:14am; Reply: 19
Sorry to admit it, but the thought of seeing footage of some sobbing Geordies on the final day of the season makes me feel quite cheerful. I know I ought to want Hull to go down, but I don't mind Steve Bruce and in a Ashley/Allam showdown, Ashley edges it in sheer bellendishness.
Posted by: ginnywings, May 10, 2015, 12:50pm; Reply: 20
Don't care.
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, May 10, 2015, 12:55pm; Reply: 21
Quoted from Maringer
Sorry to admit it, but the thought of seeing footage of some sobbing Geordies on the final day of the season makes me feel quite cheerful. I know I ought to want Hull to go down, but I don't mind Steve Bruce and in a Ashley/Allam showdown, Ashley edges it in sheer bellendishness.

Bang on that(thumbup)
Print page generated: April 25, 2024, 11:45am